Want SIDYA To suffer - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjubala

I will not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.. And then doctor should reveal that she came for abortion and because of that medicine miscarriage happened now...
OH see this is the answer to our prayers. Nivi and Sid will never open their mouths atleast someway it should come infront of the elders.
Lets hope for the best.

But I stopped hooping anything best from CT's, they will again torture our sweet Nivi.
Originally posted by lams

Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life

Hey Lamya, 

There is a saying, 

Dushman Maray Tay Khushi Na Kariye Sajna Wi Mar Jana hai

Why wish bad for other's when something bad can/would happen to your beloved... I just wish that CTs make use of this track wisely so the outcome is good. I do not care about Sidya's misery or happiness... 

But I agree with your frustration and feel the same way at time...
Originally posted by milee1014

OH see this is the answer to our prayers. Nivi and Sid will never open their mouths atleast someway it should come infront of the elders.
Lets hope for the best.

But I stopped hooping anything best from CT's, they will again torture our sweet Nivi.

I do not think that CTs can think like this EVER!!! 
My post was done more out of frustration and so that the CTs can read what we feel about this show !!! anyways I know nothing can come out of it ...Anju's relentless emails to rajan ji might help ... hopefully
If they cared, we would not have been here today... Lams... 

Why give them the power to turn on/off your mood? The are a bunch of idiots and that's it!
Originally posted by anjubala

Lamya, no matter what SiDya will never suffer. It will always be NiVren. CTs are sadistic and they take pleasure in showing NiVren suffering. I have no respect for SiDya. And no matter how much we break our head, we will not be able to make CTs show what we want. I want Sood house to know what Divya was upto and she was calmly lying on the operations table to get her child aborted and that too without permission of her husband and it was Nivi who used her brain and called Sid. I want to see reactions of Sood family and HL after knowing this fact and then all truths to come out...
But I do not think so we will see this in the history of CCBM.

Awww Anju! Maybe one of these days CTs will wake up and say 'let's fix our screw ups today' I'm hoping and praying for that day and keeping my fingers crossed 24/7... yes even in my sleep ðŸ˜ƒ
I doubt they'll show DD suffering or paying for her sins in any meaningful way.  Her real payback is that uske pas sukh chain nahin hai despite getting everything she wanted -- the man she loved, the status and easy life she probably craved.  Happiness [hir bhi nahi hai uske paas - she is so insecure all the time and so distrustful of those closest to her and so blind to real love and respect.

Sometimes I think that this story is like a greek tragedy (or Shakespearean for that matter).  Viren and Nivi ko khushi khabi nahi milegi -- in terms of having a happy normal life.  Real khushi to hai unke paas -- each other's love (though the CTs are killing that as well).  Who knows, maybe they have that kind of an end in mind...(I sincerely hope not)
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life