Posted: 12 years ago
Why cant SIDYA suffer !!!! Why does it always have to be Nivren suffering , crying and taking the family brunt !!!
Why cant SIDYA face family tantrums ...Why is the family not told about Divya going for an abortion .!!! Why is Sid always making a stupid face !!! Why WHy Why !!!!!

Is it because the CTs kknow they cant act !!! I am tired of both of them and their stupid acting and CTs never allowing them to suffer ... I want Divya to have a miscarriage and cry for the rest of her life
i support u...they shd knw the value of nivi
i did not want sidya suffer...im just  they  know the value nivi...i want they support nivi ...bcz nivi  now will be alone to handle situation in  sood family...

Lams I think its their acting skills. I want to kidnap divya , sit with her and tell her how she got around marrying Sid. Record the conversation and make her listen to it every morning in case she forgets.Then I want Sid to tell the family how she went fr abortion bcos he refused to leave the sood mansion.then I want DS to send her to HL and tell her to stay put.

but then what do I do with sid. Well he anyways won't make any diff.
Sid except in the beginning he never supported what is right, he blindly stands behind the family. That is what he is doing now. For him dd and baby are imp so he will watch whatever happens. Dd is shown selfish and does not analyze she agrees with whom ever says nicethings to her and add flame her own idiotic mother. They killed her character for me when she went for abortion, that is beyond excusable in my pov and Sid supporting her after all that lost my respect completely. The way they are showing today I hope they don't blame nivi if something bad happens to dd. Dd might point finger at nivi just for spite and with viren in is own hell nivi is left alone again.
Lamya, no matter what SiDya will never suffer. It will always be NiVren. CTs are sadistic and they take pleasure in showing NiVren suffering. I have no respect for SiDya. And no matter how much we break our head, we will not be able to make CTs show what we want. I want Sood house to know what Divya was upto and she was calmly lying on the operations table to get her child aborted and that too without permission of her husband and it was Nivi who used her brain and called Sid. I want to see reactions of Sood family and HL after knowing this fact and then all truths to come out...
But I do not think so we will see this in the history of CCBM.
Before an abortion, around an hour before a drug is given to the pregnant mother and even if she decides later on that she does not want an abortion, chances are she will have anyway because of the medicine. I will not be surprised if she has one.
Hey Lamya, we will be wishing and dreaming but it will never happen dear.
Iski toh sawal hi nahi utthi yaar, only and only Nivedita should suffer and because Viren is connected with her he should suffer. That is all, I am damn sure, sorry for my language but they will show a 30 minutes happy ending in the end, where everyone is happy and everyone accepted everyone. All mistakes forgiven and they live as if nothing happened for these past 8 months.

Originally posted by samin096

Before an abortion, around an hour before a drug is given to the pregnant mother and even if she decides later on that she does not want an abortion, chances are she will have anyway because of the medicine. I will not be surprised if she has one.

I will not be surprised if it happens tomorrow.. And then doctor should reveal that she came for abortion and because of that medicine miscarriage happened now...
Hahaha I would love to see this for once but no its ALWAYS NivRen!! arrrgghh this is soo frustrating Divya is mean and obnoxious yet she never suffers. And Sid knowing how Divya is behaving with Nivi he still showers her with love atleast for once ask her what has Nivi done why are you behaving like this with her?But no everyone just ignores Divya's stupidness. They don't wanna sort things about between the two sisters.  x