The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Remorse
Part 82

Geet smiled. Life seems to take a new turn. Something she possibly could not ignore. A new love along with aroma took over him.

Geet "blue!"
Maan "sky blue!"
Geet "yes! It's still blue!"
Maan "when have I said it's not. I am only clearing what type of blue.

Both sat by the stream. There half legs in water... Playing with the current which seems not to strong.
Geet "hmm! What about this!"
Maan "hmm!"
Geet "bridge! Are you going to cut the woods or buy!"
Maan "which one dad would have done!" he asked thoughtfully. Geet smiles hearing the words she replied with equal enthusiasm. "he would have gone to the forest, find the best tres."
Maan "I guess I will do that."
Geet "it will take you forever. & anyway you are not strong enough!"
Maan "are you challenging me."
Geet "why would I waste my breath on challenging you when I know the fact you will loose-badly."
Maan "was that a joke! You know very well how stubborn I am!"
Geet "yes! Very clearly u do know! But I would rather see you not hurt!"
Maan "was that love."
Geet "if I say yes what will your answer be!"
Maan "I will do anything that brings you happiness." geet blushed instantly. Coming more in to maans embrace. His hand gently strokes her slim waist... Her long hair seems to seduce him with every passing second, & most beautiful moment was that geet is with him. To enjoy this every presers moment! Yet somewhere there love still very week, but this time will make it strong! & maan would go in any point not to loose her ever again. He hugged her... Moving side by side, resting his chin on her neck.
Geet "apko pata hi, ham apko ahia ku leky aia?"
Maan nodes for a no "& I don't want to know. I want this dream world to be here forever. I am willing to loose anything for you, even this life." geet looks at his dark brown eyes with so much desire. He could clearly see how this feel like a dream, yet it's the reality that they are together. In one another arm. She smiles... & so does he. Stroking there nose together.. Bringing out the passion that they only satisfied few hours back yet it's not enough! This whole life is not enough to love one another! It somewhere felt like this 2 years gap did not exist... They started again where they have left it. Geet felt the pleasure with his every touch, the love, something always lacked in there relation! She could not express the feeling in words even tear seems to look less against there love. The pain would never disappear, but they can suppress. Something she always repeats to her self.
Maans finger locked with hers. There lips was mere incise way yet not kissing. Feeling, feeling of one another presence, something they were dying to absorb. Herring those hard breath to realize the presence of there self, she sighed, oh how much she loves him, or vice versa. A real truth no matter what there pain, love, the reality, dream, jealousy, every feeling you could possibly ever imagine , only they had there right on one another. There soul something claimed. Something even if they want no one can change. What type of love was there, love full of remorse!

next- one more part in few min :)
x

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 18 May 2011 at 6:45am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608swtpoolovelyniniamiaina796maansksunitasth1AYESHAJAVAIDstar432canonlittlerenu16deekshacgkasturi11krishna.asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelvirensmaangeet_rockslakshmisalvaditaannibhakbhartifansaadi88shansukguru-ki-dewaaninazsijcyberprincessholyangelhansasmamaan13579sam1234flyYellowtullipsThugAngelixiaamaureen84shanzyfullyfaltusarzahOpaldewspinku33khansangelMaaneet_Deewanipari_DDimli95rostMaangeetlove7payal12CrystalSayazoha25RukhluvMaanSwaatiiLola13LadyArwenimaastha-eiya-star_777nan_10Hina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetsiroililymansijani21m-g19sanjuleemallu.crowe20crazydevil87muskaan...-LOVE-Arshi-Rohini20dreamy4everyadanuesheenacharlie1950bahanekareena32puthPaintedSkyCutee999BadGirlKisscyum321butterfly.tanuamzu32-shamima-muskaan_cute19gangesegbMsMovieloverGudiyalovesguru286pearl--ANGEL--Pearl_27Shimmerrjeyanthi123d_soniaBye_Bye_if-Zahra15-simi91TinkerBellatanvi04paponeconRamhariDilsaykrati5-memorable-basicquestion1luv_DDambbihasanu3108blueopalAsh1991KissTheSkyajennsweet cherrykomlikaalicia212smallvilledivareena-karishma-preethimonikasethejaz_lovermeghapartiAmoureuxswetha10namita25CrazzyBusySahSahmaaniqramitzi11sweet scorpiomaanseemuskanpAarthi_01t_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fanmchopra--Ratna--kawaii_geetShalveseemamarySabmeratu.zaara2212Tyro-Nia04-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_somaimpoojavermaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-dumasSecretKhabri420spvdkhwaishfanDownhill

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Remorse
Part 83

Maans finger locked with hers. There lips was mere incise way yet not kissing. Feeling, feeling of one another presence, something they were dying to absorb. Herring those hard breath to realize the presence of there self, she sighed, oh how much she loves him, or vice versa. A real truth no matter what there pain, love, the reality, dream, jealousy, every feeling you could possibly ever imagine , only they had there right on one another. There soul something claimed. Something even if they want no one can change. What type of love was there, love full of remorse!

Maan slowly makes her lay on the wooden bridge & he at the top. There eyes was talking. The depth , something both could become lost in. He closes his eyes for a passionate look, there was a small smile crept up. Geet sighed yet, nun lost there concentration. The heavy stream took the moaning noise way as maan entered geet. No matter how much they do this, there physical desire starters to get stronger, & mental attraction, it's beyond out of control...
With each contraction geet only brought maan closer... Oh there live seems to be endless... He kissed her everywhere. Madly.. Just could not get enough.

Later on the day, as the bridge was near to the breaking, maan brought some long wood to fix it. He staied there whole after noon under the bright sun. Geet went to the Market & brought every necessary items.

Maan remembers about there marriage. There remarriage. Something he will do. To live the moment. To love the moment. The thought strikes his mind, he no longer the CEO of the khurana empire. The empire he alone have build with his hand. Maans thought was broken by geets noise as she was directing someone to where to go! He walks in. Wearing a vest & Tracy! Holding a hammer! Few man bringing box after box!
Maan "what is this?"
Geet "oh! Something we need... I need a good kitchen! & our new bed! Umm wardrobe! ... " geet looks round, "and lot more!"
Maan "where did you get the money from?"
Geet "took it out from your account!"
Maan "I don't have any!"
Geet "yes you have!"
Maan "no! Everything I have, dev took it!" he smiles sadly.
Geet "not your personal account that's not in will!" maan looked at her in confusion.
Geet "umm! Oh! When I used to work for you, I opened you a saving account, & transferred all the money, your money! I never trusted your family!" she looks down feeling guilty somewhere. Calling his family low! Maan instantly had tears! He have no clue how this girl never failes to surprise him! In everything she does there are always love, love beyond control!
Maan slowly came across the living room. Cupping geets face, "why do you love me so much! So much that I can't control!" geet knew well what type of man he is. Full of pride. He loved the power! No matter what, even if a single thing geet buys with her money he would not accept! Everything she buys us with his! & everything is his- it only belongs to geet.
She gave a him a smiles with a passionate kiss.

All the box left round them. Maan one by one unpacked all the boxes while geet sat on one of the new chair round there new dinning table cutting apples. He looks at her now & then, asking where to put them! It's to heavy for her to lift anything nor he wanted her to do anything.
Geet "left! Tiny bit more... No! No right... Bit more left then right!" maan stood there with a confusing face.
Maan "left or right!" geet smiles "right!"

The bedroom was the first to be decorated along with paint, & everything. She tool a shigh relive, at-least maan will be able to sleep comfortably.

Geet have brought him new phone, new everything that he should have.. But the first thing maan have done was call geets parents & kesar! To inform them they are marrying again. He wanted everyone to be here...
Geet smiled at him lovingly. The excitement, something she could not ignore! Something she always wanted to see on his face. He came by & kissed her lips.
Maan "I will make this one of our memorable day.
Geet could not control the urge anymore, she hugged him tight.

Maan "sone chale!" geet blused. Knowing exactly what will try be up to. He carries her to the bed room...
Geet "apne sab kuch kar liya!"
Maan "kal hi na! Ause bhi... Hamko kal sopping jana hi... I want to choose everything with my own hand for you."
Geet blush, & smile, just could not believe how much she loves this maan!
When he was about to put her on the bed geet stops him,
Geet "are you sure you have fixed the bed correctly!" maan thinks for a while, then confidently answers "yes..."
Geet "no! I am scared it might break!"
Maan "you don't trust my mechanic?"
Geet smiles and nodes for a no!
Geet "let me try, then we can go & sleep!"
Maan "why will you try! I will! What if it breaks!"
Geet "so you don't trust your self!"
Maan "no! No of course I do!"
Geet "then go along with it! Because I trust you." there was certain glow came back on her face! This maan have lost comlet faith in him self... Something she have to bring back...
Maan "you love me na!" geet nodes... "then I will trust anything with you blindly..."
Geet could not say another word. She lost her self completely already, but how is she loading her self over & over again.

next- everyone bc in HP
thanks for all the love & support...
pls do comment & press the lIKE :)
xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 18 May 2011 at 6:45am

The following 213 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10nams4thahudpurvagaberinlwgeetsimran2608shanky18vini187nilu_50scarce05vani0391swtpoolovelyniniprittyprincessamiaina796maansksunitasth1AYESHAJAVAIDstar432canonlittlerenu16NK4MSK.Naziaminnurajkasturi11zazoy12deekshacgsrupithipikrishna.fizza25asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelrsingh0103ayu14bhakbhartifanchoudhary.azerrocrazedfan19virenslakshmisalvadit3ejoptimismnonabebuavantika_singhguru-ki-dewaanihansasmashansukcyberprincessholyangelriyaanu87maan13579bono_jostnamons_mbsaadi88Maaneet_Deewanimaureen84shanzyThugAngelixiaacue1sam1234flyYellowtullipsMaangeetlove7sarzahrostfullyfaltumamatha.pinku33khansangelpriyanka86surbhijn106sana.saba7Opaldewspari_DDimli95zoha25glamdoll12flowing_riverpayal12star_777my_maan_geetsiroililyLadyArwenimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-Lola13suba2011CrystalSayam-g19mansijani21XXaquafireXXsanjuleeHina.khanxxxmallu.crowe20am_sweet_parinan_10-LOVE-Arshi-RukhluvMaancrazydevil87muskaan...esheena_G1234_maanmishtiQueenbeePallavibahaneAnu_Ryadanusummikhandreamy4everputhCutee999kiran99ytanujakareena32bd670816pushpiAnvi2009PaintedSkybutterfly.tanumausam19cyum321-shamima-amzu32BadGirlKissmuskaan_cute19Ambibamby--ANGEL--MsMovielovergangesegb286pearlGudiyalovesguruneethuMGsheetalvasajeyanthi123anmirzad_soniajssoodlove4allShimmerr-Zahra15-anushaarja_mahi.ve_DilsaypaponeconRamharitanvi04TinkerBellasimi91rupzloveubasicquestion1tintinukrati5-memorable-Ash1991sanu3108ambbihablueopalsmallvillekomlikaviny_queensweet cherryKissTheSkyajennmchopraWriter_At_Heartt_areebKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqrasweet scorpiomitzi11SahSahnamita25CrazzyBusyAmoureuxswetha10divareena-karishma-craziekudimeghapartipreethimonikasethejaz_lovermuskanp--Ratna--shah10Aarthi_01maanseekawaii_geetchsweety22seemamaryShalveSabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaTyroriya27Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngellove2_soma-Nia04-impoojavermaMadhuri53_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-dumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdDownhill

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Awesome love filled hot passionate part…Both needed each other ..glad to see them happy and smiling they face very hard time in past now its time to love back each other ..awesome well written and show all emotions .

FireSafireFiree

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thanks a zillion for giving us  bc to bc updates MUAAAH to you.Hug
Love to read how Geet is trying to build Maan's confidence...
her love will heal all their open wounds.
Will wait for ur next update of family reunion.
continue soon:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123srupithipiFireSafireFiree

-LOVE-Arshi- Goldie
-LOVE-Arshi-
-LOVE-Arshi-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
lovely lovey lovely
xx

FireSafireFiree

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ohhh love the updates...
so passionate & loving...
glad they are happy now,
cant wait for their wedding

FireSafireFiree

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
wow lovely updates... liked the luv n trust for each other... luved the way they r rebuilding their home... cant wait for the shopping n marriage.. continue soon

FireSafireFiree

Go to top