India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Remorse-THREAD 8 - (Page 58)

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Waiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting HugWaiting Hug

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hi its good u r updating remores daily i loved it but i am also waiting for next part of siski and animosty too plzzz update soon u also promiss yesterday for long update so i am eagrly waiting for siski and animosity plzzz 
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Remorse
Part 80

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE & SUPPORT PLS COMMENT & PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON

Another drop of tear...

Geet served maan... But instead He fed her lovingly.

The thought of him being here just for me, it's too much to digest. I could not get enough. Happiness something was never in my pot! But seems like it was too empty, Allah may have been kind. Another drop of tear rolled down, flowed by another. He feed me. With care with love. Kissing my tears way now and then. I did not complain as I was dying for his touch. Dying for him to come & hug me. Dying to live me. No complain. After we both finished we took our seat in the empty bus. I could not care less, but this loving moment was too special. I was capturing every second of it. He took my lips. Taking the fully advantage of the empty bus. He licked my lips. Then cheen. Biting... It took matter of second for him to invade my mouth with his toung. I could still feel our dinner. His hand gently went round my waist. Under my dupatta touching my bare back. I was almost on his lap... Making out. It took them in completely new world. There cute moment was broken by a loud noise. Geet jumped & instantly held maan. Tighter. Hiding her face on his chest. He smiles and brings her more close.
Maan "sudden noise still scares you!"
Geet "apko pata hi!" she looks back at him with a glitter eye. Maan smiles & his lips softly touched her again...
Maan "mujce sab kuch pata hi!" a certain smile came in geets face. She hugged him tighter... As one by one everyone came in, maan & geet still was one another's embrace. Lost. Not to bother about any one... Bus starts to move. Cool breeze let them take in to a new level. Barely have any idea how satisfying this feeling were to them.
Maan "I was thinking we should get married this week." geet smiles. Anything for her maan. She was not sure how exactly this marriage will be fun but she wanted to do this with everything she possibly can. "we will invite only your family!" geet nodes. She did not want any problem from his side. Specially when her maan was on road of improvement.
Geet "only small gathering!"
Maan "as you wish!" no matter what maan was deter-meant to make there second marriage worth it. & also somewhere at the back the question of geets leaving was lingering. Something e wants to know. The last day, two years back he remembers geets worries. He knew well how close shoria is to her, yet there was some other worry!

Eventually they arrive at HP. Geet supper exited... Along with maan observing her beuty. They had to walk 20 minutes to go to there house. Old memories again brought back to them. She smiles.
Maan "we will open it to gather today." geet smiles & nodes. Both enters together. Geet startted to laugh instantly seeing the state of the house.
Geet "it needs refurbish again!" maan smiles & picks her up.
Maan "this time we will do it with love!" there was again certain glow back in her face. She could not express her happiness. It's like a child woke in her. The childhood love is back. She wanted to relive every moment & every second. A love that could not be expressed. She smiled within... Then kissed Botha maans cheek.
Geet "do you want to take shower in this Mideast of the night?" maan wondered. They did not have proper shower.
Maan "if you only come with me!"
Geet "I can't!"
Maan "ku?"
Geet "it's going to be cold!"
Maan "I guess I have to build a shower then!"
Geet "abhi nahi!"
Maan "toh kab?"
Geet smiles. Patting his cheek, 2moro!"
Maan walks in to there half done bedroom. Geet cleans the mattress, dust everywhere. She opens her side bag & takes some food out that she brought from dava! After there light dinner,she takes all maans cloths & night dress. Giving it to him.
Geet "change kar lo!" maan smirks & comes from behind. Hugging her tight. Taking her dupatta off.
Maan "are there any point?"
Geet "hmm!"

Maan "like, do you think there will be any cloths left after few minute." geet understood his intention & she jerks him way. It instantly terrifies maan again. A certain thought she may leave woke in him. Geet read the thought to. It's clearly visible on his face... She holds both of his hand & in one jerk comes to his embrace...
Geet "why few minute! Why not now!" she smirks. Trying her best to drive his mind way... "you are so silly!"
Maan "how am I silly!"
Geet "because you are!" she brings her lips close to his & it turns in to a passionate kiss with in a second.

It took maan few second to take her & his cloths off... Then after few second maans hand startted to wonder round the bed for a spread... While still kissing geet.
Maan "ae spread kha hi..." geet smirks naughtily...
Geet "trunk me!" maan felt the sighness! Even though there are nothing to hide... But trunk was on the other side. He have to walk there naked... & come back...
Geet "what's wrong?"
Maan "nothing!"
Geet "toh javo na! I want you or the spread!" maan gives her a angry glare...
Maan "you only want me! No one Els." geet smiles with a peck...
Geet "I do only want you."

He gets up... & walks near the trunk. Geets eyes naughtily observes every thing... Yet fascinated by this mans beuty.

next- a stormy nightEmbarrassed
un edited

MY BLODGEY - Remorse part 80

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10nams4thahulaila889dpurvainlwgeetsimran2608vani0391swtpoolovelyniniamiainapayal906Ananamshithastar432canonlittlerenu16ridhisidhiNK4MSK.NaziaPriyaThomaskasturi11zazoy12deekshacgkrishna.fizza25pp1980asmi123PaingeltrendyfriendssmuskanTinkJiamans22lakshmisalvadichoudhary.ashreya satishvirensmaaneet93rsingh0103shalinikanaguannie03taanninithi07bhakbhartifanavantika_singhswetu.crazyhansasmanonabebu--love--holyangelmaan13579riyaanu87cue1ThugAngelpadamjotixiaamons_mbmaaneetfan123bono_jostnaYellowtullipskkaavvyyaajosh.poojarosesanakhansangelmamatha.pinku33Opaldewssurbhijn106maureen84Maaneet_Deewanisana.saba7pari_DDimli95sarzahrostMaangeetlove7soumimaaneetsou29priyaglamdoll12payal12sanam1234uCrystalSayaSwaatiiavani_9HADmishti-eiya-LadyArwenimaasthaLola13zoha25Hina.khanxxxsanjuleeZooniBegamlove-waterHawtieSeepsiroililymallu.crowe20Be.edgynan_10bhabhaam_sweet_parimaansi007Rohini20RukhluvMaancrazydevil87muskaan...jennifer1993_G1234_bahanecharlie1950dreamy4eversrikrithivardah23QueenbeePallavikiran99ytanujaheermeherkareena32bd670816cyum321puthsweetcherry95Cutee999-shamima-amzu32muskaan_cute19AmbibambyGudiyalovesgurugangesegbsheetalvasa286pearlambeernMsMovieloverJayaRneethuMGRocks.Dharakrndr--ANGEL--jeyanthi123love4alld_soniasimi91TinkerBellatanvi04libra25Bye_Bye_if-Zahra15--Veritaserum-Dilsay18mypriderupzloveuammu5paponeconRamhari-memorable-sanu3108Ash1991ambbihaluv_DDblueopalajennkomlikasweet cherrysmallvilleviny_queenanuandaviAmoureuxdivareenacraziekudipreethimonikasethejaz_lovermeghapartipop77namita25CrazzyBusyswetha10mchopramaaniqrasweet scorpiomitzi11maanseeKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebshah10--Ratna--chsweety22preethiaseemamary-kawaii-zaara2212-Mishu-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelrs12345Tyro---nishu---impoojavermajasika08Madhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079felicitysmoak.dumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdDownhill

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Maan singh khurana gets jeolous wid a spread. . Lol. . . Cute update . . . .loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maan13579FireSafireFiree

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Awesome , mind blowing part both madly love each other,,,,,,,,maaan seems not let give her any chance hahahah so much passion so nice and great..thank you for this part ...naughty maan look cute with shy geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yaar abbb wo spread se bhi j feel karnelaga

please story is going in a yummy way dont change the track i m liking their this togetherness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123FireSafireFiree

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

thank god slowly slowly they r coming  close in each and every manner

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999