FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
pls pls pls don't forget to press the LIKE button
:(
you all PM me not to delet you... but still only 140 odd like
from 560 PM
pls do press the like button...
other wise i wonder are there any point of PM..
;(
Cry

UPDATING

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Remorse
part 79

ONLY 140 odd like :(
sobCry
sobCry
sobCry

You all PM me not to delet you... and here
again out of 560 PM
140 odd like..
please do press the LIKE BUTTON..
other wise i wonder who reads & like or who not
is my PM worth it...
so pls pls pls
xxx

Maan's smile cost a million dollar to geet. Within two days he seems to get better. She already doubting to take him abroad. Maybe HP she concluded. Open space old memory , it ought to do good again. She knew well how much HP he loves. All his memory are there. She called kesar again to let him know that most likely she will change plan & go to HP!
Maan who seems to forgot how to blink, geet looked at him questioningly. Maan smiles with a node, sliding his hand on her waist.. Bringing her close.. "I missed you." geet smiles again & just melted in his embrace. She gave her self up. Gave up the fight. She knew well the thing that there life went through could not be forgotten, but they need to learn to suppers other wise it will end up taking one another's life. & if that happen, she knew very well that it will only leave with lifeless body. She can't risk that! She went through that phase. She went through the torment! She won't have the strength left to fight back!
Geet "let's go!"
Maan "where?"
Geet "home then packing! Aren't you going to take me to my house?" she smiled resting her palm against his cheek. There was a urge to kiss them, instead he took her lips & gave her a passionate kiss. Everyone started to stair at them. Geets cheek turned red bright & just closed her self from the world in maans embrace. A smile crept up at everyone's face. Blessing them. Clapping.

Later on the day, geet finished packing. They will take bus! No car! Easy + geet can concentrate more on maan. She stood by a shop for maan while he brought there lunch. He seems to be fine! His improvement did surprise her allot. It came to show how much her presence mean to him! Maybe that trust somewhere was missing! It's something will take long time to heal! The broken crack was still there somewhere. There love is something painful! Something she can't explain. Remorse full of love... Suddenly geets eyes fell on dev! A shock covered her face! She surly did not want him to see them! Not at least maan is fully better! Geet drags maan way In to the bus.
Maan "ka hua? Why do you look so worried?"
Geet "umm... I just want to be on bus! Early!"
Maan "in this hot weather?" geet nodes. Both sat at the corner. Geet with a smile after few minute bus started to drive to it's destination.
Maan "may I ask why are we going to HP now!"
Geet "to have some free time!" maan smiles & puts his hand round her. In his embrace. The feeling could not be explained. The feeling of close to geet was a dream come true, & that to this close to her heart... There was still a long distance to cover but this growing love he was not willing to let it go. It's like a happy married life. Like they...
Maan "I want to merry you!"
Geet "we are married!" geet looks at him curiously...
Maan "I don't have any memory! No picture! No nothing..." he looks at her with a sad eye. Geet could not see those pain. Before there was no realisation of his mistake, but now after seeing him in pain, it killed geets heart. She could never see him like that. His wish her to grant...
Geet "anything you want." maan kissed her forehead.
Maan "when do..." geet relaxed her self in his arm... "when ever you want." geet smiles.

They enjoyed the view together & small peck now & then. It was a life, that something was there dream. A life full if love. Unconditional love. He was not sure how to explain this but this life is sweet as anything. Geet beame exited seeing mango trees.

Geet "do you remember those mango trees?" maan nodes for a no. He actually remembered nothing from there childhood. Geet smiles sadly. Something maan did not miss.
Maan "I am willing to make a new one." he gives her a assurance smile. It brought tears of joy on geets face. He kissed it way.
Maan "I can't see tears in my geets eyes."
Geet "they are no tears!" he wipes them off with his thumb. Kissing her cheek over & over again.
Maan "I love you... I love you.. I love you..." geets ears died to here those words. It's like a haven. She could not explain how long she have waited for those words to whisper out of his lips...
Maan brought her back in to his embrace. Keeping her close...

Bus stopped in front of a dava. Geet was very hungry along with maan. She was worried. Knowing maan he always have home cook or expensivem restruant.
Geet "ap ahea kasy!" maan smiles & rests his finger on her lips.
Maan "if you can, why can't I! I am no god nor a great person who needs special care!" her eyes looked at him in shock... She smiled another drop of tears..

next- silly maan...

i will post another part today...

& that depends on on the LIKE &

COMMENTS...Embarrassed

pls pls pls do comment & press the LIKE BUTTON :)

xxx

The following 247 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10nams4thahudpurvamaneet12inlwgeetsimran2608BhagiSchintushilpascarce05vani0391swtpoosreeja_pskflorrieanch_cutedevilapekshatikshalovelyniniAYESHAJAVAIDstar432rashmidivecanonminnurajlittlerenu16NK4MSK.Naziathea_angelyizzazubrkasturi11zazoy12pp1980krishna.fizza25vinshasmi123trendyfriendsPaingelspallelakshmisalvadit3ejmans22day2008TinkJiaroopareddychoudhary.acrazedfan19virenszerromaaneet93Mohana14rsingh0103ayu14nithi07bhakbhartifanavantika_singhswetu.crazyannie03taannioptimismnonabebu--love--guru-ki-dewaanihansasmashansuknazsijcyberprincessholyangelsaadi88mons_mbYellowtullipsThugAngelpadamjotsana.saba7cue1surbhijn106OpaldewsMaaneet_Deewanijosh.poojapriyanka86smritizalfiya7ixiaamaureen84shanzyrosesanamamatha.pinku33Aashi_saphirefullyfaltukhansangelsarzahpari_DDimli95rostpayal12sanam1234uzoha25glamdoll12Swaatiiavani_9LadyArwenimaasthaLola13love-waterHADmishti-eiya-CrystalSayaHawtieSeepsiroililyNazmaastar_777Hina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetsanjuleeZooniBegamXXaquafireXXm-g19mansijani21am_sweet_pariBe.edgynan_10-LOVE-Arshi-crazydevil87muskaan...maansi007123pritha_G1234_bobbydollyadanujennifer1993bahanepalak13funnymonkeycharlie1950dreamy4everQueenbeePallavivardah23sweet_mittalsrikrithianshimanshi--Kesh--ytanujakiran99kareena32heermeherCutee999puthcyum321sweetcherry95butterfly.tanuBadGirlKissamzu32-shamima-muskaan_cute19harshithaaaaaaaAmbibambyninavineethuMGJayaRmishtidoigangesegbsheetalvasa286pearlambeern--ANGEL--sunshine94MsMovieloverSparkling-eyes5d_sonialove4allshalinisaran89TinkerBellaammu5libra25-Zahra15-Ramharipaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsayhoneygrapetintinu18myprideRaDMG25krati5kuhu18wajiha-1ambbihaluv_DDsanu3108lovelycutietedyAsh1991mrk-1sschblueopalajennanjucoolkomlikaviny_queensmallvillepreethimonikasethmeghaparti-karishma-swetha10AmoureuxmchopraSahSahnamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpioshah10--aarthi--mysteriousmilliKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AvniNeil-t_areebHansaNmaaniqrasona-raimaanseemuskanp--Ratna---kawaii-Shalvepreethiachsweety22Sabmeratu.zaara2212Abby-GC-Crazyriya27-Mishu----nishu---Craziest_MG-Nia04-rs12345Tyrolove2_somaRageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaangeldream14Madhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagdumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvd

Bye_Bye_if IF-Rockerz
Bye_Bye_if
Bye_Bye_if

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

SILLY MAAN>...???

Edited by softly_spoken - 20 June 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged