Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
next: kabul
toh now maan n geet will become the kabuliwaale... he hee...
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe maan and gets happy moment the day where they get married with all their love and happiness and poor maan he still believes that he can't love geet as much as she did and the remorse is still lingering in his heart even though geet does assure him he knows that he needs to do much more to bring her the love and happiness she deserves and ooh it's wedding time anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜›

ur update was    also ...

u really done a  of couse ...

..really 

just  ...

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ4 ur  ...

4 PM me dear..😳.

once again i said   n ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
lots of ...πŸ€—
update soon...
 lov,❀️
Tama
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
phew finally finished reading  the left over parts ... FIRESafiReFire you are are great writer loved each and every part started to feel sorry for maan but guess he had to understand the pain sometime i was wishing if geet could forgive him but also she was hurt too... i really loved it when geet to maan to HP when he was broken and how she took care for him even when she was confused about him hate dev, anni and dadi a lot now how low could they get... happy how geet decided to give maan a chance even she was still confuses and felt sorry for shoria death couldnt beleive it geet was pregnant and lost her child again... but what left me speechless was the two years leap where i see there is no geet and the state maan was in dat made me emotional i could imagine his state like dat but thank god kesar found out geet new address and bought her too maan happy she finally let her tears out and took him with her... when maan was looking at geets duppata just like a child i found it so cute to gd and how he cleaned the while house but didnt let geet do anything and then their cute romance where geet kissed him madly on his face... geet is very smart gd he save money on maans personal account and teach that dev and other a lesson with maan... tbh im happy to see this love between maaneet to gd i was enjoying it a lot like how both are there for each other update soon and thanks 4 da pm u sent xxx lol  (hope this a long comment)
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awesome updates as always

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely update...thanks 4 da pm

kareena32 thumbnail
UPDATE  UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING