Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
~REMORSE~

PART 86

I could barely wait for this! Maan spoke to him self. Those word from yesterday still lingered in my mind but there are no power to stop me to keep geet on top of the world. I may not love her like she loves me, I may not create a trust full relationship with every happiness that could linger! It may have been possible if I did not committed those sin, but I will love her with my last breath. Give her happiness. Everything she ever wanted from this relationship.

Geet walks in with a smile. "are you ready?"
Maan "are you?"
Geet "I will! I just need some time, & they want me later on! Not now!"
Maan "I don't care. You will come with me! Now! I won't listen!"
Geet "but! I have to get ready! I can't just leave!"
Maan "then I will wait!"
Geet "per! You have to go!" maan walks across the room. Bringing her in his embrace. "I won't listen! This are no excuse."
Geet "maan! Please... You have to go! I need to get ready!"
Maan "no! Not at all!"
Geet "per.."
Maan "shh!" he rests his finger on her lips. Gently stroking. Geet could already feel the tingling sensation he is sending down her body. She sighed. Barely could breath...
Geet "maan!"
Maan "chup!"
Her eyes spoke millions word, everything about her was all about him. She was his, only his. Something maan loved to claim. He always lived, but somewhere his bad deed covered them up...
Maan "I love you... Wish I could explain how much I love you!"
Geet "you don't have to... I could always understand!"
Maan "no! No... I don't know how to show! How to love you! How... " he panicked.
Geet "no! No.. You are doing a great job... You are here... I am here.. What els so we need... We have all our life to show this... All our world. Who have told you that..." geet tried to console.

Does she realize this ruthless heart will refuge to intake any beautiful words. I dare not agree, but this heart knows it's guilt. I may not be the perfection of her mind but I want to try. Having her love is one of the most beautiful dream I could ever achieve. It's hard life, & god gave me so easily. He knew well I won't be able to keep anything! Nothing! Because I am a selfish man. Selfless. Worthless. It was geet who brought me this life again. It's because of her cry the god been so kind to me. Otherwise I deserve nothing. I deserve to rote in hell. I looked at my hand over & over again, thinking about my life, if geet was not there for me, what would have happened. I would have been a mere human. No wealth. This wealth is her bless. My family had every plan to ripe me apart. They could easily feed me to the hungry lion & then enjoy the view in amusement. I would have been a clown, nothing els. After all this geet who never took the advantage of abusing me with her cutting words... - because she is my geet. Something I could proudly deliver to each ear of human. I am proud to call her my wife. Sometime my the unbearable past seems so painful. It brings disgust about my self. I rather not think. I rather not imagine. Even the smallest thought seems to know how to break me. How to kill me. Maybe that's the reason geet knows me much better then I know my self... Abruptly a voice distracted my thought as I looked at my wife. Her love, I have no word to express. I still could not understand the word meaning of love, because I was not doing any justice to it. How could I... She was like the peak of the tallest himalya & I a worthless ant, who needs millions of life to reach it's goal. In my case love geet. I creased her cheek with a soft look. My self was confused in what exact was my emotion. What type of emotion lingering in my mind... I kissed her forehead... "are you ready?"
Geet "you look so lost... What's wrong?"
Maan "thinking... Thinking how wrong I have been." geet instantly brought him in her embrace. With a strong kiss she left him speechless... "we are here together. What els do we need."

Rajji ran in to take them to there wedding ceremony... After both was completely ready they walked out... Sitting opposite of one another... There eyes looked at one another with love, care concern... Like nothing els mattered... Even for a moment he nearly missed the immams word...

next- kabul...

thanks for all the love & supprt

pls leave comments it motivates me allot

xxx

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update::
Awww maan was thinking about how he wud have been if geet Wasnt here,,,geet is lyk his sunshine on a rainy day
So glad dat dey hav forgotten past incidents & are only focused on the future
Cont soon Xx...
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continueit wa amazing

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
cud feel the pain maan is going thro...
finally they r married again...
pl cont soon
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he cant bear a minutes seperation, looking forward to kabul hai part :)
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome update continue soon n thanks for all ur pm
sarzah thumbnail
Finally you updated!!!
Awesome part, waiting for their wedding..
I am A muslim and its just great to see you bring in the Muslim way of marriage!!!
Continue soon!!!😃

marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: heermeher

that was awesome

hi guys, 

i have started my first maneet ff, please read it and let me know if you like it!! there are five parts so far. here is the link

please comment and let me know if it is good 😊

love, 
-marvee
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it:)
lets start d celebration 4 nxt part*kabul* 😍
🥳 🥳 🥳
weeda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail