Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it ... ye update to bohat zada blushy wala tha  ☺️Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Me lub it 😳☺️  Naughty Maaneet 😳☺️
Dilsay thumbnail

I did try to send the comments through my phone but it didn't go through…
now bc home and typing…
A very hot i must say tooo hot and full of passion update….
Balley balley shava shava …🥳
me lub it 😉☺️
U have beautifuly expressed physical intimacy….
continue soon ….muaaah

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
hope maneet stays haapy always lik dis
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
it was too hot dear... update soon
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey   nice  one  again...
hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looking  fwd...

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Amazing update dear
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So HOT..

craziekudi thumbnail
awesome/... keep updating!!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Remorse
Part 82

Geet smiled. Life seems to take a new turn. Something she possibly could not ignore. A new love along with aroma took over him.

Geet "blue!"
Maan "sky blue!"
Geet "yes! It's still blue!"
Maan "when have I said it's not. I am only clearing what type of blue.

Both sat by the stream. There half legs in water... Playing with the current which seems not to strong.
Geet "hmm! What about this!"
Maan "hmm!"
Geet "bridge! Are you going to cut the woods or buy!"
Maan "which one dad would have done!" he asked thoughtfully. Geet smiles hearing the words she replied with equal enthusiasm. "he would have gone to the forest, find the best tres."
Maan "I guess I will do that."
Geet "it will take you forever. & anyway you are not strong enough!"
Maan "are you challenging me."
Geet "why would I waste my breath on challenging you when I know the fact you will loose-badly."
Maan "was that a joke! You know very well how stubborn I am!"
Geet "yes! Very clearly u do know! But I would rather see you not hurt!"
Maan "was that love."
Geet "if I say yes what will your answer be!"
Maan "I will do anything that brings you happiness." geet blushed instantly. Coming more in to maans embrace. His hand gently strokes her slim waist... Her long hair seems to seduce him with every passing second, & most beautiful moment was that geet is with him. To enjoy this every presers moment! Yet somewhere there love still very week, but this time will make it strong! & maan would go in any point not to loose her ever again. He hugged her... Moving side by side, resting his chin on her neck.
Geet "apko pata hi, ham apko ahia ku leky aia?"
Maan nodes for a no "& I don't want to know. I want this dream world to be here forever. I am willing to loose anything for you, even this life." geet looks at his dark brown eyes with so much desire. He could clearly see how this feel like a dream, yet it's the reality that they are together. In one another arm. She smiles... & so does he. Stroking there nose together.. Bringing out the passion that they only satisfied few hours back yet it's not enough! This whole life is not enough to love one another! It somewhere felt like this 2 years gap did not exist... They started again where they have left it. Geet felt the pleasure with his every touch, the love, something always lacked in there relation! She could not express the feeling in words even tear seems to look less against there love. The pain would never disappear, but they can suppress. Something she always repeats to her self.
Maans finger locked with hers. There lips was mere incise way yet not kissing. Feeling, feeling of one another presence, something they were dying to absorb. Herring those hard breath to realize the presence of there self, she sighed, oh how much she loves him, or vice versa. A real truth no matter what there pain, love, the reality, dream, jealousy, every feeling you could possibly ever imagine , only they had there right on one another. There soul something claimed. Something even if they want no one can change. What type of love was there, love full of remorse!

next- one more part in few min :)
x

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago