FF-Remorse-THREAD 8 - - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Finally U decided to update this

waiting ...😍

Better give us a long one.
wow keya kya comment hai na so good lol🤣 95 likes😲 still cant gain my concious state😆hey people I am the first person on this if who got a chance to like her own comment so temme dis any one of you gt a chance ever nooo new record of mine🤣 gone insane completely after seeing so many likes still doubt was it accidentally done by people or they really liked the rubbish I wrote about this beautiful ff 😍really close to my heart how much I ever write about it couldn't get enough and still fails to praise what??the ff or keya darling but then its you darling who created this beautiful story so all the credit for sure goes to you Love you hamesha and will always for this beautiful and such a wonderful ff more and more SO
I LOVE YOU TOO
I LOVE YOU TOO
I LOVE YOU TOOO
thanks for giving us this ff
and babes thanks for this too I am so touched i cant explain oo my tears😭 i am highly privileged
😳
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

A COMMENT BY muskan_cuty19
I LOVE YOU...
I LOVE YOU
& I LOVE YOU
XXX

It started with their date the special yet magical night,it has to be special for geet she was with the {only} love of her life but also for him in every way as this time he was not out with a girl he used to date and spend time with or shall I say waste time with them this time he was with his WIFE...!!!!!!!!!!So everything has to be special as special as his wife is or she deserved to be treated as one...!!!!!!!!!!!
They started terpsichore along with their much awaited conversation.As his emotions always left her in a confused state,as what exactly bothered him and anything bothering him obviously bothers her and vice versa.He is confuse since she is in his life,he himself is confused from the trauma he is going through, that caused a whirlpool of emotions run through his heart and mind.Confused as what to do or what to say,what could happen or what should happen,what to cry for or what to laugh on,what to shout or to remain silent...!!!!!!!!!!
The fear which always covered him of loosing her nothing could be greater than this even more than screaming out his love to her,because what if she is only not there then whom to express love whom to cry out his heart whom to express.As he was agreed to even believe in that it might be a dream more of a nightmare at least that was more relieving than the fact that she might left him.As this was his only ray of hope to get her back to fight back to get his old geet back his light,his wife,his life...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True their life was full of painful truths,verily their life was full of REMORSES.All he did could never be redo he could never get all that back what he lost,her Love this was just some glimpse of it,what if he could as whole surely he would world at his feets,but he felt its worth so late but finally he realized,her words left him lost in her words what he will loose now when there is nothing to moose anymore he lost her, now what exactly to find what is already gone lost and doomed...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The silence which never left them alone always remained in between them easing their pain.Even the way they loved each other was different it had a some kind of sort regrets in it,uncompleteness which always remain between them something missing.Their night was special in every way as they were together which altogether was enough to create magic to get them into its enchanting spell and make each other lost in their own remorseful world...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another storm in her life what else was with her to loose except her true loving endearing friend and that too is gone now no one here to hear her cry,her pain,agony,anguish even the tears were dried by now whom to cry for who will come and wipe her tears take her pain off who was there to give her a shoulder for support who was there to bring a slight smile who else was remain whom she could trust fully with her life...!!!!!!!!!!!!
The search began again for his life,it seemed one of his wildest dream came true he lost her,he lost her yet again.He was in a path to find her where possibly he could find her track her,seems like all his senses gave up on him as she was not with him anymore how could those senses word his cells work as their soul was drifted way from them their energy,their strength the glimmer of light which just sparkled in his life started to fade away,the only thing left with him was emptiness,his world felt apart and his life without her was void...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mohabbat meri jo pyasi huwi
To gehri meri udaasi huwi
Zindagi...Zindagi...
zindagi main hain tum bin
Ye Veeraniyaan~!
Ye Veeraniyaan~!
Ye Veeraniyaan~!

Then he saw the path towards her love,her deep deep love,he thought of giving it a glimpse he didn't knew he will find his world here,he quickly barged in and found her love written everywhere,every corner was just giving substantiation of her love,every single thing was speaking of her presence,her touch,her feel,her emotions,her expressions,her unsaid words it seemed like a oceanic abyss of her inside.He couldn't find her,he could never understand her love but then he found this which only talked about her vision of love it was all about him but from her way of sight the way she always looked forward to him...!!!!!!!!!!

ETERNAL LOVE
I wonder if I dreamed of you-
if you would appear?
To make my nights full of love,
and always hold me near.

I wonder if I thought of you-
if you would feel it in your soul?
Like two spirits in the universe,
who always seem to know.

Even if the stars went black
and the sun were to shine no more.
They could find their way to each other,
no matter how far the shore.

Safely in each other's arms,
to bid the rest of time.
Finding Eternal Love
so many seek to find.

Caring for each other
through the worst of storms.
Leaning on the arms of love
and never need anymore.

This is how I feel for you,
I've known it all along.
You are my one true love
My world.. My heart.. My soul!

Every line has his own impact,every word just verified her love more and more deep and deeper,once she wished to give him a bear hug and now he was dying to get her just once again in his embrace so that now he will never let her go far again...!!!!!!She wanted to gift him something at his achievement,what achievement I ask?When he lost the best thing in his life that could ever happen to anyone and now if he even gift his life to her which he so much want to could get nothing in return he want that dead flowers now when he himself made that person dead inside,as nothing is left at all to give or take everything is just lost even a slight smile...!!!!!!!!She would have taken anything from him as he was hers she had a right she claimed him from all the depth of her heart,as when it came to him she didn't even cared about the world and he cared about every single thing in this world except her...!!!!!!!!All she could do was just to dream about standing beside him in his embrace,all she could just think about in her wackiest dream ever and now when the dream came true seems like it lost its worth,when he was all hers she didn't seemed to believe this anymore...!!!!!!!!She saw him yet again as nothing could be special than this or greater than this,as if she see him that could be a day to celebrate as its a festive season for her,as she use to see him so occasionally once in a blue moon and now he was dying for her one look for her presence just for one glimpse atleast,as what he did to her he didn't deserved but she loves him so madly the realization hit him so hard that all the nerves had to shiver under this effect,she loved him so much that even the broken hand didn't bothered her it would be like as atleast he touched her and what to get anger on when her just one sentence said it all "per unhe to haque hai na!"  as anything else left to be said and he just couldn't even give her a single cent of happiness in return of her right...!!!!!!!She even crossed all the limits of madness, she was just crazy about him,blindly in bond attached to him,she went through all the hardships even to have his single sight as isn't this a hardship to look your loved one with someone else specifically your husband but for her what ever he does not at all bothers her in anyway and he couldn't even think about it what she actually beared through out her life...!!!!!!!!!She even justified every gestures of him,as if he didn't gave any importance to her so that was quite justified as what ever he does is correct she lived with that belief in her heart and he still couldn't justify his love or any of his own acts...!!!!!!!!She was so madly in Love with him she could do probably everything for him even without thinking could go beyond limits only for him that too when she expect least from him all she wanted was him to  even know how much she loves him and even knowing all he could do was just use her abuse her...!!!!!!!!!She also wanted to be her first kiss special,she didn't expected anything form him though but she had imagined every single moment with him to be special as they will be together but all he knew was to ruin it first kiss what kiss was that?was it to keep as a memory forever?yeah sure, she will always keep a memory for it too as that too was different,any girl wouldn't have got that what she got when she didn't even deserved what she got all in return of her love...!!!!!!!!All he wanted was him and only him nothing else she wanted or even dreamt of but only Him,all she wanted all her life was that he might love her back and now when he is ready to give her all his love care everything of him he is ready to shower on her she is no more near her rather she is a dead body to feel any type of happiness,joy,laughter all that she ever could imagine when she actually could get that is now shallow to her...!!!!!!!!!!

Alas!What a pity!!!!!!What all she wanted ever,now he was burning in the same desires he wanted to turn the time back again wish if he could get that back all those years,months,days,hours,minutes,seconds.Those precious moments which was filled with love to which he now only could cherish as those were too shallow like her dead like her.When the past events echoed in the lane of memories all he could do was shed tears, tears and only tears even those were now of no worth.

Once again the storm passed and took everything with it,seems like even happiness scared to get into life,before it could come it always go away so far snatching away all the hopes that it will ever return back.All the things that even showed a tinge of happiness was always taken away,truly this was his REMORSES he himself created a hell,and now he has to burn in it.What god gave him without even asking he did not understood its worth and now when he want that he had to go through real hardships.All his sins were waiting for him at every corner of his life,at every phase of his life to get back to him, to get him all back,as what you sow you shall reap...!!!!!!!!!!

He lost everything what was pure divine and true but he was lost in all fake things he was under the spell of bogus things which at the end gave him nothing just the pain tears fear.He found her yet again for what to see her once again surrounded by the miseries which he himself created for her.All she had was pain even in her love all it was filled with was remorses and regrets what else it could be other than that,after all the pain he has given to her.No metter now how much he tried to behave normal to act as normal he just couldn't still all his love seemed to be act to her but still she wasn't satisfied yet i doubt will she ever...?????

Even the rain couldn't washed up his deeds,couldn't make her feel his love,Will he be ever capable of understanding Love and make her feel too.All she could feel was this too is to just satisfy all his manly needs nothing more than that,She still doubt if he even know the meaning of Love?She tried her best to be normal but what far she could do if she was dead inside and his love didn't possess the power to rewake it...!!!!!!!!

He showered all his love on her that night.As much as he could do,exclaimed her about one of his nightmares to loose her again,the fear which never leave him alone all that he was left with was fears and remorses.But the fears do come true at the most unexpected times,he had a belief he will get her back someday she will love him back the way she used to, as for this it was required to have his meeting with true love and its consequences as she said he could never love her."this is the fact... I am yours.. But you are not my!"her one fact overshadowed all his love intensity feelings emotions appearances,leaving him dumb stuck but still he could never let his soul drift way from him.Will he be ever able to express is love completely to her??To cry out his heart to her how much he feels for her and how he feels to know how much she loved him??The love which gave them nothing but pain...!!!!!!!!!!

Kya sunaun baat tumhe dil-e-bekarar ki
Kya bataun had mein tumhe apne pyar ki

Naraz humse hote ho tum, Dil hamara rota hai
Aur tumko bhi khabar hogi, Ke chain kese khota hai

Mera pyar mujhse ese rooth gaya hai
Jese kisi mouj se sahil mera chooth gaya hai

Seh sakunga na sanam mein tumhari judai
Na door mujhse hona kabhi, Dil deta hai roh kar duhai

Esi sazza na do mujhe tum dil lagane ki
Ab to sirf tammanaen hain muskurane ki

Is dil mein tumhare liye pyar hai kitna, Ye dil kese bataye
Humse rooth kar tum bilqul lagte ho paraye

Chah kar mujhe, tumne kuch bhi nahi hai paya
Ho sakta hai mujhse pyar karna, Tumhe raas nahi aya

Toot kar chaha hai tumhe main nay O mere sanam
Saach kehta hun tumse jaanu, tari qasam

But the destiny had stored its own plans for everyone,it neither worked on our plans nor it will ever do.She left her leaving a shallow person behind her.It was true by words as his soul drifted way all was left a structure made up of mud to rotten in hell.Hell which was created by himself to burn in at some life time.All those pain he went through being with her were not as much as painful as the emptiness was left behind after she left...!!!!!!

He was all alone left in the ocean of her memories,in which he was drowning as the days passed.He was just all alone in the desert of his deeds to repent every moment.All he had was her memories left with him the most ever precious thing in this world to him,all he wanted was her to get back to him,all his desired started with her and ended at her.His life was left with only aim to get her back shower all his love and care and have her safe and sound in his embrace.When the past events echoed in the lane of memories all he could do was shed mere tears tears and only tear.All the time he realized was her Lover her madness,her love changed him to a extent no one could have imagined but Love does possess that power to create unbelievable miracles and I am not at all shocked of he was drag to any limit because Love is limitless.He was top to bottom dipped in her love every scar just reminded of her.She was his Love his Life his Soul his Heart his everything his reason to breath she was what that he would wish to possess and he would be always thankful to her for illuminating his life heart soul with her pure love till eternity...!!!!!!!!!

Jism se rooh tak, hai tumhare nishaan
Bann gaye tum meri zindagi
Jab se tum ho mile, jaan-o-dil hai khile
Tumse waah basta hai, har khushi
Tum ho mera pyar, tumse hai karaar
Tumko hi basaaya maine yaadon mein
Tumse hai nasha, tumse hai khumaar
Tumko hi sajaya maine khwaabon mein

Jab mile nahin thay tum, na thi khushiyan na gham

Tum mile to badle zindagi ke yeh mausam
Ho sunn raha hai jo dua mera rab hai tujh mein
Har jagah tha kuch kam mila mujhe sab tujh mein
Raat din dekhna tujhko aadat meri
Yun tujhe chaahna hai ibaadat meri

Aankhein sehra meri, tu hai bheega ik baadal

Meri khwaishon mein tu, teri liye main paagal
O ho tu hai behti nadi, dooba dooba main sahil
Main hoon tujh mein fanaa, tu hi mera hai haasil
Jab se tu o sanam, meri baahon mein hai
Ik ujaala sa dil, ki panaahon mein hai

Hey dear wanted to write more but I think the story might complete but what I have started writing might never end,As you wrote the parts so beautifully couldn't control myself from writing this those were just so venerable.I literally cried in the parts you wrote her diaries and then in these end parts after she left what state maan was,tears were just no where to stop.The intensity of love you created in my mind is just unexceptable I am just in love to believe that some one can love so much for sure.Its going just great awesome,still I wonder I didn't loose my interest infact its just increasing with the update day by day.hey dear just keep your magic will high as its just near to impossible to prove how much I am loving this deadly story...!!!!!!!!

Keep writing dear just loved every single part till date

Thanks for the pmz

Love you dear

God bless you

thank u dear thanx 4 updatin . . . .
w8tn
keyaaa plsss jaldi se update kardo na ab wait nai hoa raha ...plsss.😃   🤗

Remorse
-Part 81-

This Part to be read on my BOLDGY...
but but but
pls just press the LIKE BUTTON Below...
:)
& comment if you can

Part 81- Click below link 

http://marvelousfire.wordpress.com/2011/05/17/part-81/

One more part 2 come :)
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago

CAN U BELIEVE I AM FIRST

😲😲😲😲😲

very nice part...beautifully written..actually quiet diff...
thanxs deary
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
it's lovely update keyama

i am happy for geet and maan and their  new journey of love.

i can't wait until maan gain his confidence and ruin dev takeover of KC

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by roopareddy - 12 years ago
i m actually enjoying them like this please let this never end