Part 78

thanks for all the love & support
loved reading all the comments
pls pls pls
begging do leave me more to motivate
& press the like button pls

uneditted part on blog
xxx

Geet "au... Me... Who brought this?" she asked him questioningly. Geet knew well that maan don't have the ability to even step out of the house. She sat right opposite of maan eating lunch. There gaze did not move even for a second! After both finished geet took maan to the bedroom & made sure he takes a shower. She placed all his cloths & when he came out, everything was there for him to get ready... He did not were the cloth, instead he just stood there. Silent. In his wet towl.

Geets sudden present made him jump.
?Geet "why you are not ready yet?" she demands a answer... Yet did not expect anything back from his mouth. Geet came across the room & picked his shirt up. His body still dribbling with water. Geet took another towel to dry him... But maan stops her hand. Firmly. She looks back. Confused.?Maan "you are not my geet. If you were... This wet water would have seduced you." geet stood there thoughtless while maan cane round, sliding his hand on her stomach. From the back. Maan started to come very confused for geet. In one moment he will behave like a complete stranger...?"where my each touch would be like a dream come true. Each gentel glimpse... Each look... The way you used to touch me, with your heart... The way you used to look at me.." he whispered each word ever so gently. It seduced geet. Her leg, she felt like it was about to clasp. She shivered.?Geet "maannn!" he did not hesitate as his both hand twists round her slim waist...?Maan "the way you loved..." he strokes his rough cheek against hers. "the wa.."?

Maan wanted to express that diary of hers.. Each & every words. Words were not enough only the body gesture... She shivered along with his gentle peck on her neck. He slides his towel off.  Gently, slowly he removed all her hair to one side. Exposing her back. Another small peck. The lips stroked along to the string & he undue. Her top half slides off.  Cupping the curve along with a gentle bite on her shoulder. Geet moaned. He undies her bra completely. Dropping it on the floor. . & in matter of time she to stood there ... Maan kissed her stomach. His hand creased her thigh. Traveling its way along the bum...

3pm... Geet found her self in maans embrace... She gently tapped his shoulder to wake up. They have plenty of shopping to do... He did not, instead hid his face on geets chest... Still playing with her private. Geets slaps his hand playfully. There was another naughty smile. Geet ignored... Both quickly became ready & went out.?

Geet drove. First she went to bank. Geet somehow did save allot of money under maans name when he was the owner of the KC. She never trusted his family, & here, today it will come in to good use. Maan him self had no idea about this saving. He sat at the corner as she spoke to the bankers. Dev was cleaver, but not cleaver enough! Maybe he failed to realise how much money maan have. Enough to buy 2 KC company! Geet only took enough for maans treatment & she had no intention to stay in India for that. She wanted to go abroad for that. Help him to find the best treatment, then she will see how to solve this dev problem! She still will not spare him for shoria & for this 2 years!??

Geet "caloo!"?
Maan "kha?"
?Geet "Shopping first then home." she smiles. That was the first time maan seen her smile with her heart. It felt out of heaven. Beyond haven.?Maan "can you always smile like that." he asks. Geet gives another smile. Twisting her both hand round his arm & they walks off...??

-Shopping-
Maan stood in front of the mirror. Half hearten. Was not exactly sure what geet is up to. He went along anyway. She took one cloth after another... Any thing that her eyes liked... Anything that would suit him. She basically chose all. She was planning to throw all the old cloths out in to the bin.

Geet "thats good. We will take them all!" maan who stood there all time along just looked at her lovingly. Barely removing gaze. Barely blinking... Even if the blink appears he will force him self not to. This women... Have tought him everything... Have given him everything yet there was something missing in there life. There love... & that to started to grow. In no way he was about give this way...  Geet smiles at him again as she payes everything with his card... Well "Mr & Mrs Khurana." she twists her hand round him again & walks out from shop to enter another. In all those time maans gaze were only on geet. He was not looking where he was walking, who was looking at him... How everyone eyeing him... He looked so abnormal in others prospective... But with geet eyes she could only see how much he heave missed this geet & from maan... He just couldn't get enough of this girl.

Geet "you need allot of professional cloths!"
Maan "Why?"
Geet "its for later to find out." after there busy shopping geet walks in to travel agency. Looking at the tex kesar have left her. She was to collect air ticket to London. As she solved everything out, maan looked least bothered. He did not care what geet was doing for him, all he wanted geet in front of his eyes. 24/7... Like she could never run way. Ever again. Just geet... All there... Just for him...

next- OO dev!!!!!!!!!

MY BLODGEY - Remorse part 78

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
me first...🥳...yeyyy...

omg….awesome….☺️...👏...☺️...👏...

loved it…😳😳

geet loved him back with full passion…☺️

i felt this time geets passion was more than maan…for the first time she expressed herself fully….😳😳

maan got his geet back…i'm so happy…...😃...

cant believe it….😛

geet saved money….gr8 thinking…she never trusted his family n was right in doing so…..👍🏼

she is taking him to london to get well….hope dev doesnt get to them b4 they go away…

geet bought business suits?? me confused??😕 i bet she has a plan in mind…😉

cant wait to find what it is…

continue soon…
Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago
sana.saba7 thumbnail
i  loved  it...
thanks
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OO DEV!!!wat dev?? I jst want maan nd geet together. . . .
ammu5 thumbnail
lovely update but the precap is scarry???
heermeher thumbnail
Hey sweety just read the uncut version on your blog couldnt stop blusing

Geet to smart for dev she actually saved money for maan Thats nice they are flying to London for his treatement.

She is determined to get her maan back lets see how she gets it.

too scared of dev now