Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kithay gayee chandini .. humein latka ker ..  update kero na ðŸ˜­
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Superb ...d update was so intense...& so much gripping...I was almost glued 2 d screen...it was as if i was enchanted 7 i was even looking for more when u finished d update but then i suddenly realisd that oh!!!! Y did d update had 2 b this much...U left me craving for more ...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...Plz do update d next part as fast as u can...i am waiting...😃😃

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww... updating status...
good morning KEYM... happy sunday!
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting, waiting
Pictures of cute kittens, Cat waiting for a mouse
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Remorse
Part 77

...edited...
Unedited version...
please look below for the link...
& pls do press the LIKE button here
& comment..
other wise me wonders..
do you like it or not
:)

IMPORTANT NOTE
many people asking me if they can post my FF
on Face book-
just to let you know..
before any one els ask me..
i am not giving any one permitting to post, specially COPY &
PASTE my story anywhere els.
not even IF it self. if you want to read, come & read it on my
forum.

ALSO this is to other writers- please don't give permition to anyone
bcs it's website & of course people can copy & paste your story easily & say it's there...

for the IF copy right
no one is allowed to copy & paste or link my story anywhere.
thank you

It's 12 midnight. Kesar left after dropping them home. He have some emergency at hospital.
Geet slowly opens the door. A pile of dust covered the whole house. She took a shigh relive. They are home safe. Maan hesitate to step in.
Geet "geet ki liye!" he listens to that & walks in. It seemed so odd as she have to pretend her self to another otherwise maan would not listen. He have the feeling of her presence but was not willing to accept she is here.
Geet "I will start cleaning. If you..." maan does not say anything as he starts as well. Geet just observed him. Shocking. As she was about to remove the White cloths that covered all the furniture. Maan holds her hand firmly. Not allowing or stopping her! She was confused.
Geet "let me help!" maan did not answer her. The fact she will leave again, he could not ignore. The pain, the torment he is going through, it's too hard.
Geet sat at the corner as he cleaned everything. She looks round at the paint. They probably have to refurbish.
Geet tries again to help but he snaps. He did not want her to work. It was 5 am in the morning. Maan did not stop working while geet did not remove her gaze from him. She was shocked, yet amused.
Geet "all done!" maan nodes as he removed the last bit of dust. He was sweating! Its 6 am. Neither have eaten anything. Hungry, tiared. Geets eyes was throbbing, but she ignored. Knowing how tiered maan must be.
Geet "I am upstairs. I will get the bath water ready!" maan nodes. It's taking her time to make him used to that it's geet & she is here for him.

His footstep made a creep noise. Geet stands still instantly as she could feel his soft breath on her neck. His hand slowly slides on her waist. No words. Just the feel of her in his embrace.
Geet "I am here. I am really here!"
Maan "you left... Yo... Le..ft me."
Geet "I am really here! Come back!" she pleads. Geet did not wait any longer she spines round, gives her self up to his embrace. She cried. Those pain is still there, she cried louder. Maan did not understand, but all he knew he can not see tear in her eyes. Ever, even If this is his geet or not. He could never see the painfully tears that rips his heart apart... He took her lips in his mouth... He him self was so confused with this feeling. In one moment he felt this is not her geet... But another her love... Those diaries... He could see glimpse.
Geet made her mind up... No matter what... She will love him today. She is only his... No one els... But the presence of reamorse still there, but the past two years the gap of maan not being part of her life some how suppressed that. Geet freed her lips from his mouth & kissed him everywhere madly. Kissed him everywhere on his face. His left to right... His forehead, his eyes... His lips.. His neck.. Ears.. Everywhere. She kissed him madly. No space. No gap. Even the breath feared to take it's place through her guts... Maan stood tree shocked. This is was the first time she ever done it. Expressing her self. The pain she was keeping within her self.
Geet "I am sorry! I..." maan pushed her in the bath tub. Splashed. Geet looked at him with great concentration.. For a second they both wanted to laugh, something they never have done... Maan bites her neck. Geet let's out a slight moan, they did not have a single energy left, yet enough to love one another. Geet knew no other way to show her mere presence... Love him. Show how she would have loved him. Maan bites the string off that held her cloths... making passionate love...

Mid day when geet eventually woke up. Hungry. There was no shopping at home... Nor... She felt empty. Where was maan? She tightly held the spread & pepped. Kesar was there. She could here his voice. Geet quickly changed & dressed making her way back.?Kesar "good afternoon!" geet looked at him confused. Maan still not there... She reaffixes her dupatta! Then looks again...?Kesar "I really have to go! I am in hurry." geet nodes... Looking round the kitchen. She wad about to call him, when he suddenly pops out. Covered in flower...?Geet "umm..." then she realized his mental stability still not correct.
Geet "ap..." everything was ready for them to eat. It must have been kesar.. Maan knew nothing... & she cursed her self how could she sleep... Even maan woke up...

next- opps kitchen...

pls leave comments

:)

xxx

MY BLODGE :) un edited remorse

libra25 thumbnail
first...   yipppeee🥳
still maan is not well and havr not been able to believe...
but really loved the part...
now both need to show their love for each other...
continue soon
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail
Challo Finally Maan's heart is convinced that It's his Geet!!
Fabulous part !! Loved it ..
CrystalSaya thumbnail
FINALLY DEY R TOGETHER...HOPE MAAN TO BE GOOD AGAIN...EDITED VERSION WID MORE...LOVED IT...Edited by sdtashin - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey dear 
wow...u update
lovelyy update
loved d maneet moment ðŸ˜Š
hope evrything will be fine between den ðŸ˜•
and i also hope they teach gud lesson to Maans family
cont sooon
by d way congrats for new blog ðŸ¤—
MystiqueDew thumbnail