Frequent Posters

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
continue soon safi,...
me waitin waitin...
soniaz121 thumbnail
vry nice part geet feeling guilty and poor maan he lost every thing feeling so sad for both of them
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates
loved them all loadz 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i like it lakin plzzz ab geet ko phur kahein mat bejna
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for next!

khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!! SAFI i m DEAD ... ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

my MAAN so helpless ... 

mein tab tak RED mein COMMENT karti rahoun gi jab tak MAAN ka PAIN nai khatam hga ... cuzzz it HURTS me ... ðŸ¥ºðŸ¥ºðŸ¥º

plzzz update soon ... 
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...poor maan looks so innocent...looks like he have lost his memory...update soon
maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
i am utterly speechless... amazing update...but full of puzzles...

maan is so deeply in love with geet that he left his identity willingly for her and her memories...he changed and became a man who was unlike the cruel,devious maan from before...for him only geet's diary made him feel a connection with geet...

Geet is a puzzle...she left him without a word. Though i am sure that something huge happened 2 years back coz geet would have not left maan without a valid reason...i mean she suffered so much due to maan but even that time she never left him so why now...

is she still feeling uncomfortable in maan's presence...and if so why?????????//this update showed that geet still loves him...or was it just pityand guilt rolled in one???????????

One thing that eluded me was why did maan say it wasn't his geet when it was??????????? i don't think he lost his memory...it is something else entirely...

waiting to see where does fate take these unfortunate lovers. unfortunate because they are trying to plant their flower like love on the bed of remorse...

only god(or you know) what lies in front of them in delhi...

ps---i wanna see geet returning all the property under maan's name and starting to love him again...

Edited by icy_magma - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
2 din se update nahin diya keya  ... bohat na insafi hai re 
Nik.freebird thumbnail
Wherz updte keyama!hoz u?maan telng dis isnt his geet becoz dis geet doesnt luv him d way she used 2.wat hapend 2 years bck!plz updte fast!hey keya kithe ho kudiye