loved da update
i hope geet goes bk to maan
plzzz update
i hope maan gets better
plzzz dont seperate dem anymore
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update dear Thank you
I adore this Kesar dear.
He persuaded pleaded and finally forced Geet to come rescue Maan.
Though Geet wants to keep away from Maan
I dont think she will leave him in this state.
Why is this anjali so annoying.
Kesar put in so many efforts to bring them together
and she with all her shallow talks made them go in vain.
I want to strangle her right now 😡.
How is he going to get Geet back now?
I have full faith in your Kesar dear.
Hope he does something  miraculous
and gets them out of their remorses .
It pains to see Maaneet so hurt.

okay now I think Geet has gone beyond that point where i can sympathize with her...I know she has suffered a LOT and I do mean a LOT...but I can't believe that she still doesn't trust Maan and still doesn't feel that he is going through as much pain as she is (if not more)...where is all her compassion and love...

I don't think she has even a right to think now that she want to pray for him...what is the use of praying when you yourself are becoming the cause of all the problems for the man...

If she doesn't get out of this hatred of hers may be I will start hating her...how come she is a better person if she can let one person die b'coz of her pain and hatred.

i dont understand geet as simple as that... she loves him madly but she cant be with him????????????? she left him without any reason as she was shocked abt dev taking everything so it was not dev's plan... she left for her own self...

whatever maan did he did as MSK, now he went through alot and he is just maan now. for god sake how can she feel disgusted to see anjali with maan when she knows maan's condition???

congo congo

new thread

fantastic update
pls cont soonnn
thank yu so muchhh
OMG she finally came...
uhhh keeo that anjali away 😡
omg i cant wait till maan sees her
I don't like this Anjali Grrr
Loved the strong geet!!! Like always this differently
Brilliant update
Even after all this years his presence suffocated her. Even after seeing him like that, why she could not feel the love, yet she was dying, every second, every moment along with him. There was not a single second that his name did not touch her thought. Hallucinate!!! She used to see him everywhere. Is a way she also went crazy in his thought & yet here, seeing him after many years, did not ease that pain.

didnt like these line.jab ham mkisiko itna pyar katehe aur hamari pyar itni dard main hota hain tab apni dard ko pata nehi rehta.maan jo v kuch kya uski saja wo bhugat chuki hain.isse jyada wosrt punishment ho nehi sakti.mujhe geet ko abb selfish lag raha hain.khushia koi kisiko ne deta.khusiako dundna padta hain au kaise choti choti khushiame apni life ko sajana hain janna padta hain.geet chahti to firse wo apni dream ko fulfill kar sakti hai.sabko ye naseeb nehi hota hain k wo jisko pyar kade ekdin wo v usko pyar kade.aur maan to ab usko pyar main sab kho chuki hai.sirf ek hi bachi hai aur wo v geet apni doubt apni hatred k bajase kho denge.geet jab tak apni pain khud nehi vula sakta atleast khoshish nehi ka sakta ye dard maaneet ki life se kavi nehi jane wala