Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 4th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Gardes, See she has already moved on to the next question...btw...the precap didn't have the bindis...so Guddu put the bindi?

No phone comes with bindis not that I know of...especially arranged like that like a bride. I wonder if he spent the evening arranging those bindis, which went to waste on Mahadevi's already decorated forehead.

@bold: ROFL

Who's she? Me? lol.  I'm confused about the bindis.  That's like such a cutie/lovey/dovey thing that I am all out of whack.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Gardes, See she has already moved on to the next question...btw...the precap didn't have the bindis...so Guddu put the bindi?

No phone comes with bindis not that I know of...especially arranged like that like a bride. I wonder if he spent the evening arranging those bindis, which went to waste on Mahadevi's already decorated forehead.

Chhoti chhoti baaton ka hisaab hum kahan rakh sakte hain, Wafah!  I leave that to Rani and you.  But I have to say that the Bindi on the mirror was such an "awww" moment!  Yes, it was wasted on that silly titli!  What a shame.

Rani, twitter time!!!

Edited by gardes - 04 May 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddubee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Chhoti chhoti baaton ka hisaab hum kahan rakh sakte hain, Wafah!  I leave that to Rani and you.  But I have to say that the Bindi on the mirror was such an "awww" moment!  Yes, it was wasted on that silly titli!  What a shame.

Rani, twitter time!!!

Twitter time? What's that supposed to mean?

Yes Rani, the "she " is you.

LOL yeah it was such an  "awww " moment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddugardesbee5Infofan

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone
Didn't really like yeaterday's episode. Guddu screen time is very minimal. So it seems like the show is awesome when Guddu and Runjun together. Hope more scenes like that . I think that next epeisode will be a turning point in thei relationship. Guddu falls back into the old mould, Abhygyan returns. Guddu getting jealous...Wait! Did Abhigyan send the gundas to foil Rhunjun's and Guddu's married life? 
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gardes

Rani, twitter time!!!

Twitter time? What's that supposed to mean?

Yes Rani, the "she " is you.

LOL yeah it was such an  "awww " moment.

So I feel a little better knowing that Jabbo was surprised that Mahadevi took the phone and tried to get it back saying it was Guddu's.  His reaction (after Mahadevi mentioned the bindis) makes me think he knew the phone was picked out by Guddu for Runjhun though I don't think Jabbo knew about the bindis business.

I wonder how the phone thing will play out... will Guddu get mad  at Kukkan for giving the phone to Runjhun and then at Runjhun for "giving the phone" to Mahadevi?  After the yelling, will Kukkan tell Guddu that Bhabhi gave him the phone back and that Jabbo accidentally gave it to Mahadevi?  I have this feeling that Jabbo will tell Kukkan what happened with the phone since he didn't mean to do that.

I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode... lol no pressure Wafah. LOL  I am so hoping for a heart to heart with Guddu and Runjhun.

Btw, I loved the scene with M&Ms and Runjhun... it just stuck me that she preaches what she practices.  She's telling Guddu to control his anger because reacting badly will just hurt him... maybe that's what she thinks will happen with the M&Ms... if she stands up to them... they will just beat her.  Didn't they react really badly after she called the police on them?  I can't remember.  I forget what led to her being locked in the attic or then dunking her head in the bucket of water.

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. LOL

Edited by rani2007 - 04 May 2011 at 7:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahgardes

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofeajan

Hi everyone
Didn't really like yeaterday's episode. Guddu screen time is very minimal. So it seems like the show is awesome when Guddu and Runjun together. Hope more scenes like that . I think that next epeisode will be a turning point in thei relationship. Guddu falls back into the old mould, Abhygyan returns. Guddu getting jealous...Wait! Did Abhigyan send the gundas to foil Rhunjun's and Guddu's married life? 

I actually liked today's episode since there was more contemplation even though not enough Guddu screen time. I don't think Abhigyaan will return, and I think honestly at this point they have too much to deal with than deal with jealousy issues, there's a lot more to deal with in their relationship and jealousy at his point in time seems premature.  So I don't think Abhigyaan is in the equation at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddubee5Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. LOL

*shakes head* LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Btw, my favorite line of the day?  After the M&Ms lie and say that they love Runjhun and that she is the apple of their eye... Amma responds with I hope you lose your eyes.  "Phoot jaaii aankh tumhrii"'

LMAO!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index