Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rani2007

Btw, my favorite line of the day?  After the M&Ms lie and say that they love Runjhun and that she is the apple of their eye... Amma responds with I hope you lose your eyes.  "Phoot jaaii aankh tumhrii"'

LMAO!!! 🀣

That and "keere pade" to Rajju on commenting that he treats Runjhun like his own daughter...
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This thread has grown like a Hanuman's poonch ...

... am catching it just now

aaah so there you are, all of you ...

Will come here later .. enjoy u guys...
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. πŸ˜†

Gardes ji, Kuch kehna hai? ... Lot of things are making sense now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

This thread has grown like a Hanuman's poonch ...

... am catching it just now

aaah so there you are, all of you ...

Will come here later .. enjoy u guys...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thank you for that Bee. ::Still Chuckling::
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by Gardes

Originally posted by Rani
Chhoti chhoti baaton ka hisaab hum kahan rakh sakte hain, Wafah!  I leave that to Rani and you.  But I have to say that the Bindi on the mirror was such an "awww" moment!  Yes, it was wasted on that silly titli!  What a shame.

Rani, twitter time!!!

Twitter time? What's that supposed to mean?

Yes Rani, the "she " is you.

LOL yeah it was such an  "awww " moment.

So I feel a little better knowing that Jabbo was surprised that Mahadevi took the phone and tried to get it back saying it was Guddu's.  His reaction (after Mahadevi mentioned the bindis) makes me think he knew the phone was picked out by Guddu for Runjhun though I don't think Jabbo knew about the bindis business.

I wonder how the phone thing will play out... will Guddu get mad  at Kukkan for giving the phone to Runjhun and then at Runjhun for "giving the phone" to Mahadevi?  After the yelling, will Kukkan tell Guddu that Bhabhi gave him the phone back and that Jabbo accidentally gave it to Mahadevi?  I have this feeling that Jabbo will tell Kukkan what happened with the phone since he didn't mean to do that.

I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode... lol no pressure Wafah. πŸ˜†  I am so hoping for a heart to heart with Guddu and Runjhun.

Btw, I loved the scene with M&Ms and Runjhun... it just stuck me that she preaches what she practices.  She's telling Guddu to control his anger because reacting badly will just hurt him... maybe that's what she thinks will happen with the M&Ms... if she stands up to them... they will just beat her.  Didn't they react really badly after she called the police on them?  I can't remember.  I forget what led to her being locked in the attic or then dunking her head in the bucket of water.

I'm guessing twitter time is us asking Himmanshoo what's going on with the show or analyzing his tweets for hints.  I think I got gardes addicted. πŸ˜†

@bold...I think you are right Rani about this..
Ps...she call the police on them that is the reason they dunk her head in the bucket of water...
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@LoveGuddu, thanks!! I couldn't remember, those were the dark days when I didn't watch the show due to the evilness of the M&Ms and lack of Guddu scenesπŸ˜†.

I'm glad you have more time now to post 😊
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Well Wafah, I am happy to know you understood my hyperbolic statements!  Ha, Ha!

Guddu will be hurt and feel he has nothing to lose from here on, if and when he finds out.

As for Kukkan, my fav. guy, I want him to get out of Ittar Galli as fast as possible!!  Run, baby, run!

Why Kukkan sud run .. let others run .. I would watch Kukkan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ 
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

LOLπŸ˜† Bechaara Kukkan kahaan phas gaya...though at first I wonder if Guddu will think that Runjhun gave it to Mahadevi...returning is one thing...re-gifting another all together...

...like some sort of "female-bonding .. huh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ooopsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

The tragedy part was Guddu thinking either Runjhun rejected the gift and him in the process or she regifted to Mahadevi and he will go the deep end.

In Kukkan's case, na lena, na dena and he will be bali ka bakra because Guddu entrusted him with the gift!

The comedy part is Runjhun wondering if Kukkan is wooing Mahadevi or is Jabbo interested in her.

...or I hope she doesn't think "arre waah this girl is enjoying both sides of the world" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

That he did...and now he's back on the bed...do din ki chandni phir andheri raat...

...or sud it be the other way ...?
...andheri raat ho gayi .. ab chandni baaki hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†