Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for the update. Love the scenes b/w Jabevi.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

I really didn't like today's episode!  I think tomorrow's episode will be more enjoyable.  I told my sister yesterday, after explaining quite a bit of yesterday's episode to her, that Guddu might come home drunk & now I know that ends up happening.  Again, like I've said before, it would be nice if he confessed something to her while he is in this drunken state- this will make the drunk scene quite interesting😆

i agree...
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really didn't like today's episode!  I think tomorrow's episode will be more enjoyable.  I told my sister yesterday, after explaining quite a bit of yesterday's episode to her, that Guddu might come home drunk & now I know that ends up happening.  Again, like I've said before, it would be nice if he confessed something to her while he is in this drunken state- this will make the drunk scene quite interesting😆.  Mitho & Rajju sayin' that they treat Runjhun like their own daughter & Mitho saying that Runjhun is the apple of her eye is absolute BS😡!!!  Shame on the Pandey bros for allowing their own sister's daughter to be teated so badly😡  I feel like as the plotline of this show passes, Rajju has less & less of a conscience towards Runjhun.  If I were Runjhun, I would come up to one of her uncles (probably Vishnu or Rajju) & ask them why they were happy about the lack of customers, maybe w/tears rolling down my face and if I were to say this to Rajju, I would add that remember a while back when u said I'm like your daughter, I'm havin' a REALLY hard time believing this!  Of course, I'd be worried that they would tell their wives all about me saying all this😭        
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah...for the update...Interesting episode...

I wonder three things:

1. What Runjhun will do with the bed situation...

2. What Guddu will do when he find out that Runjhun return the gift...( I don't think he will understand why she did it...so tomorrow very interesting can wait..)

3. What will happen with the cellphone that was Runjhun gift...she give back to Kukkan...Kukkan to Jabbo... Jabbo to Mahadevi ...Runhjun seeing it... it is like the Bermuda traingle...

Can wait for break time to see the epi online...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Wafah.

Are we to see Shakespearean tragedy (R & G) and comedy of errors (J, K & M) from here on?

Oh dear oh dear...! LOL Guddu's reaction to the cell phone will be greater than Runjhun's, if they do decide to show it. Poor Kukkan he's become the in between for both couples in a way...poor Kukkan...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

Oh dear oh dear...! LOL Guddu's reaction to the cell phone will be greater than Runjhun's, if they do decide to show it. Poor Kukkan he's become the in between for both couples in a way...poor Kukkan...

Well Wafah, I am happy to know you understood my hyperbolic statements!  Ha, Ha!

Guddu will be hurt and feel he has nothing to lose from here on, if and when he finds out.

As for Kukkan, my fav. guy, I want him to get out of Ittar Galli as fast as possible!!  Run, baby, run!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot Wafah...seems like an intersting epi...Jaadevi is cute...precapis interesting...but i think R will just silently agree to him
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Thanks for the wonderful update, Wafah..😛

Sigh.. I understand where Runjhun is coming from.. but at least she should have kept the mobile.. Guddu gave it to her with respect... I feel..

Uh oh! Mahadevi.. 😒 Took the mobile.. Tsk Tsk Jabbu Jabbu...
I must admit, I likes Jabbu & Mahadevi's scenes.. They are youngsters full of love and fun.. in cute way..

I hope Runjhun won't misunderstand Kukkan.. Poor Kukkan..

Pre-cap: LOL.. ðŸ˜† Another round of switching (I could be wrong) But.. Who cares!! Can't wait for tmr!

Prabh, the youngsters are so straightforward in their interactions. The sweet words flow; it is a direct contrast to our main leads
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uzee

thanks for the update...

uh-oh, confusion about the mobile...I hope runjhun solves this calmly, and figures out with kukkan that it is jabbo who is romancing mahadevi...
abt jabevi...when mahadevi mentions looking like a dulhan, jabbo didn't seem thrilled at the prospect...is he only fooling around?

it seems like the m&m's are noticing wut we notice about runjhun...she remains quiet in front of them, but she is tough with guddu...amma gave them (and us) insight and said she respects them as parents...I guess i cud understand that...because maybe grudgingly, but they did semi-provide for her...and they did enslave her, but if u think of it from runjhuns point of view, she just doesn't want to be ungrateful...

guddu was again shown to have been affected by runjhuns words, by not hitting the driver of the car that almost hit him...but by looks of precap, he seems to be trying to return to his old ways...i sense another morning apology, lol...

today, when runjhun said "Amma kitni khush thi" I felt that runjhun was not really referring to her amma...yesterday i thought that she said that cuz she has been doing everything for her amma...but when i heard it again today, i felt like she is using amma's name to express her own feelings...aaj runjhun kitni khush thi...so happy that she was brought to tears...but because she is not contemplating her own feelings, she is using her amma's name...note, when he retorts that he won't change for her amma...she says, aap ghalat samajre hai...meaning, he is not understanding...maybe she is not understanding her own feelings either...

runjhun liked the present (and I love how he had the bindi stickers on it, so cute) but I understand why she gave it back...she wants him to be successful before giving gifts of the sort...it seems like normal wife behavior...
interesting to see how she deals with a drunk guddu tomorrow...i wonder if she'll fight for the bed or just sleep on the floor, and teach him a lesson the next morning...

Uzee, great points
1. I agree that  watching it again, "Amma" is a code for Runjhun's desires
2. The Mami's and Mamas are regular psychologists these days giving us motives behind the main characters' moves.
3. At least we have a lovable drunk Guddu, instead of mean drunk Guddu. Well, its a small improvement
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gardes

Guddu will be hurt and feel he has nothing to lose from here on, if and when he finds out.

As for Kukkan, my fav. guy, I want him to get out of Ittar Galli as fast as possible!!  Run, baby, run!

LOL😆 Bechaara Kukkan kahaan phas gaya...though at first I wonder if Guddu will think that Runjhun gave it to Mahadevi...returning is one thing...re-gifting another all together...