Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu tells Runjhun that she means to say that everything that is happening is for Amma's sake. He tells her that he's not a machine to make her Amma happy. He tells her that he is human and he hasn't changed for his own father so why shall he change for her Amma.

Runjhun tells Guddu that she doesn't want him to change for her Amma but rather learn to control his temper. She tells him that the people he beat up lost nothing, he lost everything. She asks him who will come to the store and Guddu tells her that he doesn't care. He told her that she gave him a punishment, he committed to it. He tells her he is leaving, and drives away.

Runjhun is upset and remembers Guddu beating up the men and their argument. Guddu drives and in his distraction nearly runs into a jeep. He stops short, and gets off his bike. He goes to the driver and grabs his collar, then remembers Runjhun's words to control his anger. He lowers his fist, and walks away, driving away from the scene.

The shop gets no customers, and Runjhun and the other just hang around idly. The mamis watch from the roof and are happy to see the lack of customers at the shop. Guddu is still away contemplating the actions and what happened in the day. He is by the lake and removes his frustration by throwing rocks in the water.

By night time there is still no sign of Guddu at the shop, and Runjhun prays to Ganesh in the shop. Kukkan tells Jabbo that Runjhun is so worried and upset today. Jabbo says why wouldn't she be. It's become so late and Guddu hasn't returned and there's no news.

He walks away and tries Devi's number but is unsuccessful. He wonders why she isn't picking up her phone and he walks away. The other men start winding the shop for the day, and bringing the signs back in. Runjhun asks Kukkan that there were no sales made today, and Kukkan says that since no one came how could they have made any sales. Runjhun says but she is showing one cell phone as missing from the inventory. She checked and she couldn't see it. Kukkan says that Guddu kept one aside. Runjhun asks him if it was for an order. Kukkan shakes his head and hesitates then says that Guddu wanted to give someone a gift. Runjhun asks who and Kukkan tells her that Guddu wanted to give the gift to her.

Runjhun is surprised and Kukkan leans down and pulls out the gift that Guddu had selected for Runjhun. He tells Runjhun that it is for her, and hands it to her. Runjhun opens the gift, and smiles as she takes out the phone from it's packaging. She opens the keypad and notices the mirror  on the back, with bindis arranged on it. She touches her own bindi and smiles, and then she puts the phone back into the box and closes it. She takes it with her but halfway to the house she stops and brings it back. She tells Kukkan to put the gift back. She tells him that she can't take this from the shop as they have made no sales no profits, and they can't take advantage just like that. She tells him to put it back.

Kukkan asks what he will tell Guddu, and she says to tell Guddu that she refused the gift. She puts it back and Kukkan agrees, and Runjhun leaves. Jabbo walks back in and Kukkan handles the responsibility to him and tells him to close the shop. Jabbo is upset at not being able to reach Devi. Kukkan tells him that he is going to go find Guddu. He hasn't even told him where he is. He says if he'd disappeared like that Guddu would have hung him. He leaves. Jabbo looks at the box of the cell phone.

At home the Pandeys are celebrating the lack of customers, especially Kalsanwali and Billo. They say that even Runjhun good fortune couldn't help Guddu. Vishnu says that in an upside down pot, water won't collect, and Guddu is like an upside down pot where no fortune will collect. The fortune will only come to those who take care of their money and fortune, like they do (*insert eye roll*) Runjhun walks in and Rajju comments that their victory is inevitable.

Runjhun pauses and everyone looks at her. Mittho happily goes to Runjhun and writes down the list for food that she wants to eat. Kalsanwali adds to the list and so does Billo. They tell her that nothing should be out of place, and Runjhun just nods and agrees and walks away. Mittho stops her again and asks if she doesn't want to know why they're happy. Mittho says that they are celebrating the fact that Guddu's shop has gone down the drain. Runjhun is upset but doesn't say anything. She walks away to the kitchen.

Kalsanwali voices that something bothers her. When Runjhun is in front of them she doesn't speak up, or against them. But in front of a fearless and scary person like Guddu, she doesn't have any qualms about speaking up, and even someone like Guddu can be gentle when dealing with Runjhun. Amma comes and clarifies that Runjhun isn't scared of the mamis. She tells them that they might consider Runjhun's silence her fear but in truth it is the respect that she gives them as they are like parents to her. She says that it is a whole another matter that they do not command such respect, and treat Runjhun worse than dirt.

Mittho and Rajju say that they treat Runjhun like their own daughter, and Mittho says Runjhun is like the apple of their eye. Amma shakes her head and says that they shouldn't like like that, and walks away.

Devi is hanging onto her SIM card wondering why little things in love seem so special. She wonders though where she will get a cell phone for the SIM Card. Jabbo scales the wall and comes to see Devi again. He asks her that he's trying her number all day, and he's not been able to reach her.

Runjhun is serving food to Rajju and Mittho. Rajju compliments the food and says that it felt like his mouth was just waiting for the food, and the food just melts in his mouth. He asks Runjhun if Mahadevi ate and she says she was going to take food to Devi's room.

Jabbo says that when he doesn't see her, he gets worried, and wants to hear her voice. Mahadevi says that she too feels the same but she doesn't have a mobile to put the SIM card in. Then she sees the mobile in Jabbo's hand and takes it. She opens the cell phone and looks at the mirror and puts the bindi on her forehead. She tells Jabbo that she looks like a bride. Jabbo wonders that Mahadevi is already thinking of becoming a bride.

Runjhun walks in and Jabbo rushes out. Mahadevi hides the phone behind her back. Runjhun walks to the window and sees the shadow of a man running away. She asks Devi who she was talking to, and she heard her talking to someone. Devi says she was just looking out of the window and talking to the moon. Runjhun isn't convinced but lets the matter go. She puts the food down and goes to leave. Since Runjhun's back is turned, Devi pulls the phone back out and stares at it. Runjhun pauses by the door, and sees the phone in Devi's hand and recognizes it as the same that Guddu wanted to gift to her. She remembers giving it to Kukkan and wonders if it was Kukkan who came to see Devi.

Precap: Runjhun comes back to her room and sees a bottle of alcohol lying on the floor. Guddu tells her that he will drink everyday from now on, and if anyone has any trouble, he doesn't care. Runjhun doesn't say anything and takes the bed and Guddu comes to sit on the bed. He says he's not sleeping on the floor either. He says he's sleeping on the bed. Runjhun just looks at him.

amazing update Wafah. Your words are like music.
Thank you Wafah.

Seems like a lot has happened in today's episode...
Thanks for the wonderful update, Wafah..๐Ÿ˜›

Sigh.. I understand where Runjhun is coming from.. but at least she should have kept the mobile.. Guddu gave it to her with respect... I feel..

Uh oh! Mahadevi.. ๐Ÿ˜’ Took the mobile.. Tsk Tsk Jabbu Jabbu...
I must admit, I likes Jabbu & Mahadevi's scenes.. They are youngsters full of love and fun.. in cute way..

I hope Runjhun won't misunderstand Kukkan.. Poor Kukkan..

Pre-cap: LOL.. ๐Ÿ˜† Another round of switching (I could be wrong) But.. Who cares!! Can't wait for tmr!
Thanks, Wafah.

Are we to see Shakespearean tragedy (R & G) and comedy of errors (J, K & M) from here on?
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
well, at least that got guddu on the same bed with runjhun.  i just hope runjhun stays on the same bed too.
Thanks for a beautiful and prompt update..
So G want to sleep on bed now๐Ÿ˜‰
I think he is trying to rattle R..
thanks..

lets see what happens 2morrow..๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for the update...
uh-oh, confusion about the mobile...I hope runjhun solves this calmly, and figures out with kukkan that it is jabbo who is romancing mahadevi...
abt jabevi...when mahadevi mentions looking like a dulhan, jabbo didn't seem thrilled at the prospect...is he only fooling around?

it seems like the m&m's are noticing wut we notice about runjhun...she remains quiet in front of them, but she is tough with guddu...amma gave them (and us) insight and said she respects them as parents...I guess i cud understand that...because maybe grudgingly, but they did semi-provide for her...and they did enslave her, but if u think of it from runjhuns point of view, she just doesn't want to be ungrateful...

guddu was again shown to have been affected by runjhuns words, by not hitting the driver of the car that almost hit him...but by looks of precap, he seems to be trying to return to his old ways...i sense another morning apology, lol...

today, when runjhun said "Amma kitni khush thi" I felt that runjhun was not really referring to her amma...yesterday i thought that she said that cuz she has been doing everything for her amma...but when i heard it again today, i felt like she is using amma's name to express her own feelings...aaj runjhun kitni khush thi...so happy that she was brought to tears...but because she is not contemplating her own feelings, she is using her amma's name...note, when he retorts that he won't change for her amma...she says, aap ghalat samajre hai...meaning, he is not understanding...maybe she is not understanding her own feelings either...

runjhun liked the present (and I love how he had the bindi stickers on it, so cute) but I understand why she gave it back...she wants him to be successful before giving gifts of the sort...it seems like normal wife behavior...
interesting to see how she deals with a drunk guddu tomorrow...i wonder if she'll fight for the bed or just sleep on the floor, and teach him a lesson the next morning...

Edited by uzee - 12 years ago
I really didn't like today's episode!  I think tomorrow's episode will be more enjoyable.  I told my sister yesterday, after explaining quite a bit of yesterday's episode to her, that Guddu might come home drunk & now I know that ends up happening.  Again, like I've said before, it would be nice if he confessed something to her while he is in this drunken state- this will make the drunk scene quite interesting๐Ÿ˜†