Jeans=Anti-Gopi
Anti Gopi=Rashi Win
Rashi Win=Koki Lose
 now if a=b=c, then a=c right?
Therefore Jeans=Koki Lose

See..i made it..errm..more complicated. LOL

You've lost me...LOL

Yuks

Basically, Koki's funda in life is that she can never see Rashi and Urmi happy..and Rashi's funda in life is she can never see Gopi, Koki and Kinjal happy...these women are always plotting against each other..even Gopi sometyms, without wanting to..gets Rashi into trouble by being a bit too honest about her sister's kaand. LOL

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
tooo much...

dont wear jeans...modi khandanke bahuvein jeans nahi pahanthi...and all the people in switzerland eager to know..who this people are...and these are the famous modis from india...and bahus not wearing sarees...

and secondly asking rashi to sit in restaurant...is she a school kid to get a punishment like this...and igar is not even saying a word...what is this..even pati cant give his jacket to patni and take her for trip...no...

too much from cvs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Absolutely, Rashi is in the west...Western dress should be appropriate...and like the Modi's said before they left its gonna be 'cold'...jeans are much more warmer then a sari!!!!!! 

Rafeal.

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
the ladkas in modi khandan can wear jeans tshirts...why dint they are not wearing their traditional dress...

Howlarious

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I know Koki is extremely important to the storyline but was she really needed in Switzerland?? Honestly they should have just left the couples to it for a few days at least.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxsoapbubble-tellyaddict-Rafeal.Howlarious

aashima326 Senior Member
aashima326
aashima326

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
If they just have couples in swiss then who force aham for doing stuff for gopi like he is doing knw.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
^But if they always need someone to get them together then maybe they're not meant to be. They need to show that Gopi and Ahem can fall in love without anyone's interference. 

It's the Modi house Kokilaji!! Give the kids a break here at least!

Rafeal.

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I'm not really bothered about d jeans cos it was kinda cold, but we all know Rashi wasn't wearing it cos it was cold, she thaught it would make her look cool.
But i began to notice the inferiority complex rashi has , when she said they are looking at me like i'm a tourist...eeh Hello! thats exactly what you are n u shouldn't be sulkin just cos u have to wear cultural clothes. I thaught people were admiring her on the street.
I love seeing Indian women in church on sunday with their saris on, i think they look stunnigSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evadsimran15-tellyaddict-suk19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index