Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangini.mitr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Taral...m with u...
its all about one's perception...and nothing else...
we can wear Jeans as its a NORMAL dress for us but for our elders like Grand Mom's...its not A Normal one...as they are not exposed to the world other than their own...of which we are a part...
so instead of arguing with them we should obey their views as I dont think A Jeans can be considered More important than A Relationship...
Jeans is just a Materialistic thing which can be sacrificed for Family and their Values...

same goes here...Rashi could have used Salwar Kurti instead of Jeans...

Family is made up of the members who are also Individuals with their own thinking and desires.Family values is not only about obeying elders blindly but also for the elders to consider the interests and like n dislikes of the younger ones.I don't think it was that necessary for koki to scold rashi for jeans.I mean that's downright mean.I know rashi-bashing is important but Koki being a tyrant and ordering her bahus around is sometimes difficult to digest..Anyways as the show's target audience is mostly  MILs and moms,I guess this is  to please them.
And another thing,the way Koki was forcing ahem and gopi together was a bit too sickening for me.Why she does have to be so controlling all the time.Poor gopi has to always bear Ahem's wrath.If ahem has so much problem with gopi then he should take it out on his mom not on that innocent gal.

Anyways Koki's my most favorite character.I just love her and the way she makes rashi jump around is just too good.But the writers are ruining her character by showing such scenes of her being so rude for just jeans.Writers back off!!!Don't spoil my fav character plzzz.Koki-Rashi fights are so awesome.Love them.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
objection on jeans because they are old tradition people..
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All it was is it made good TV, when they all stared shocked when Kokila pointed out the jeans and most likely normally the sarees are so long you can't even see the ankles, but today just to show the jeans they made Rashi hike up the saree too much on the right side, typical all for that scene of Kokila telling her off.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

All it was is it made good TV, when they all stared shocked when Kokila pointed out the jeans and most likely normally the sarees are so long you can't even see the ankles, but today just to show the jeans they made Rashi hike up the saree too much on the right side, typical all for that scene of Kokila telling her off.

but didnt you just love the scene nafisa reminded me of the old days when kokila first  met  Rashi😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

but didnt you just love the scene nafisa reminded me of the old days when kokila first  met  Rashi😆

I know, as the first meeting when she finally rejected Rashi after the natak she and Urmila did to lure Kokila to thinking she is very well bred young woman, Kokila just walked up and pulled the bottom part off and it just came off to reveal the jeans, totally brought back that scene in my mind...LOL
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK just watched the show...and to be honest, Koki didn't really yell. All she asked was not to lie or hide things. She asks Rashi to ask if she wants to do something not to doing it sneaky. And then Koki said that we don't wear jeans in Modi family, she even gave Kinjal as a example so it isn't like there are different rules for bahu and different set of rules for daughter. I think she was more annoyed with the fact that she tried to hide it and lie...
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Koki's reactions towards jeans was a bit too much today. I wish she would just stay back in the hotel or something...I mean she is trying to bring GoHem together but she doesn't realize that she is the big kabab mein haddi.
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Megz Equations. baitho aur seekho. ðŸ¤“

Jeans=Anti-Gopi
Anti Gopi=Rashi Win
Rashi Win=Koki Lose
 now if a=b=c, then a=c right?
Therefore Jeans=Koki Lose

See..i made it..errm..more complicated. ðŸ˜†

Brilliant. But pardon the mathematician in me, there is just one flaw in the proof.
it is 
if a=b, b=c and c=d, then a=d by transitivity.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Brilliant. But pardon the mathematician in me, there is just one flaw in the proof.
it is 
if a=b, b=c and c=d, then a=d by transitivity.

huh...you lost me there...where is D?

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@taralben
Assume X as d and Y as e