Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely, Rashi is in the west...Western dress should be appropriate...and like the Modi's said before they left its gonna be 'cold'...jeans are much more warmer then a sari!!!!!! 
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the ladkas in modi khandan can wear jeans tshirts...why dint they are not wearing their traditional dress...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know Koki is extremely important to the storyline but was she really needed in Switzerland?? Honestly they should have just left the couples to it for a few days at least.
aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they just have couples in swiss then who force aham for doing stuff for gopi like he is doing knw.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^But if they always need someone to get them together then maybe they're not meant to be. They need to show that Gopi and Ahem can fall in love without anyone's interference. 

It's the Modi house Kokilaji!! Give the kids a break here at least!
Caramelxx thumbnail
I'm not really bothered about d jeans cos it was kinda cold, but we all know Rashi wasn't wearing it cos it was cold, she thaught it would make her look cool.
But i began to notice the inferiority complex rashi has , when she said they are looking at me like i'm a tourist...eeh Hello! thats exactly what you are n u shouldn't be sulkin just cos u have to wear cultural clothes. I thaught people were admiring her on the street.
I love seeing Indian women in church on sunday with their saris on, i think they look stunnig๐Ÿ˜Š
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The sari is one of the sexiest  dress in the world, millions of people love it, you should be proud to wear traditional clothing,.As for Rashi eee being a tourist that shows with the big sunglasses n then telling shopkeeper shes from india๐Ÿ˜†
Caramelxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

The sari is one of the sexiest  dress in the world, millions of people love it, you should be proud to wear traditional clothing,.As for Rashi eee being a tourist that shows with the big sunglasses n then telling shopkeeper shes from india๐Ÿ˜†

lol... those glasses r hilarious. They remind me of Urmi...
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caramelxx

lol... those glasses r hilarious. They remind me of Urmi...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
i live in one of the romantic islands in the world Rashi just reminded me of some funny  incidences, when honeymooners(from our origin) come here  the new wed henna covered hands feet, the bangles on the arms the walk around in bikinis (the locals find it funny btw because they are covered), they are smiling  happy look at me (you all get it ) until they see my hubby Mr sadar ji  then they are trying to run for cover just like rashi did, my hubby is bad he teases them asking if their ma or sassuma knows shes wearing that...