Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE - thread 2 (link added) (Page 53)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
simply awesome dear

maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ... loved part 31 ...

thnx 4 d pm ...
maaneetsangel IF-Sizzlerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
awesome ... superb ...

loved part 32 ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
guys anyone interested in another update ???? 
i promise this ll be comedy one !!!! 
do let me know soon Smile otherwise next week only Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samixy2011Shimmerrsweet scorpiorsroopalitodayzstar_BlackPearl_khwaishfan

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hi Durga...thanks 4 da pm n superb updates...just read parts 31 n 32 nw...Geet is hilarious...Loved the relationship between Maan n Geet's parents, update soon ...read ur comment above,..please continue wid update

Edited by khwaishfan - 06 August 2011 at 6:50am
Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Oho Maan is worriedShocked good that he is getting support from Geet's parents.
Geet was so sweet and cute!!
todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Awesome update

cntnue soon.

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

okay guys !! am so surprised !! 

first one : i updated 

second one : that too doubles .. 

check out page : 59/60/63 !!! 

hope you guys ll like it !!! 

do leave lots of comments ,,

nowadays am getting very less of comments ... 

you comments meants a lot to me !!! 

and also dont  jst leave with " lovely , awsome "

part - 33 

Varshika and dev were back from London . the office became even more lively as the trio joined 'varshika , geet and pinky . they were sitting in the cafeteria and chatting . after a while adi also joined them .

Geet : hi adi sir . whats the matter ??you seem quite today ???

Adi : kuch nahi geet .

Pinky : arey batho na .kya huwa ?

Adi : am fed up with taking interviews yaar . those girls are just oogling at maan sir . none is capable of working ..

Geet : sir , for which position you are conducting the interview ?

Adi : well , geet  presently we have some shortages of architects . before we used to recruit trainees as they were competetent but now many come with recommendation and hence not fit enough . but the job cant wait for them . we need to complete 3 upcoming projects with the next week , as per sirs instruction . but I could not find any suitable persons .

Varshika : sir , I have heard from dev that there are excess trainees in Mumbai  and  kolkatta branch . why don't you transfer some here ??

Geet : haan adi sir . I guess that's the best idea .

Adi : nahi geet , I already offered this in kolkatta but none of the trainees are willing too..

Geet : sir , why don't you get aditi and preet here ? I heard that their project is getting over today . moreover if they move here , it ll be immense help . we can work during the wedding preparations too ..

Adi adjusted his glasss and gave his signature laugh : he he he .. why dint I think of this before ???

Varshika : that's the speciality of girls . he na ??

With that they gave an hi-fi and left for their respective work .

AT MAANS CABIN

Adi : sir, this seems to be a good idea .

Maan : okay adi . go with it . anyways they need to come back to delhi next week .

Adi : okay sir , I ll fax them the transfer copies .

Maan  : okay .

AT MUMBAI

AFTER SOME TIME

As soon as aditi and preet got to know of the transfer they were over moon . they cant thank enough . now they get to see their friends soon '

BACK TO DELHI

It was nearing lunch . maan and dev were in a video conference  . while geet and varshika were waiting for them  near the conference room . suddenly they saw a girl wearing  a extreamly mini- skirt walking towards them .

Girl : hey girls , do you know where maan and dev is ???

Geet and varshika at the same time : who are you ???

Girl : well , I don't need to explain to strangers .

Geet : well you  need to explain to us. Am maan's secretory .

Varshika : am dev's  .

Girl : well  secretaries ah !!

Suddenly from no where , sasha came and hugged the girl .

Sasha : hello NT , what a surprise !!!

NT : hi sasha .

Sasha gave a filthy look to geet and varshika and asked NT : what are you doing here ? when did you come back ??

NT giving a lopside smile to geet and varshika : well , just now . I came to meet maan and dev . but looks like people in this office seems to be so possessive of him .

Geet and varshika noticed her unsual behavior and  anger started raising in them .

Sasha : well people like behanjis are seeking a chance to trap them as usual .

Geet thought : oh you call me behanji .. see di sasha , I ll show wat a behanji am .

Varshika thought : behanji my foot . I ll kill dev if he had some ex in his life .

Lucky or unlucky , maan and dev came out of the room with files in their hand .

Before NT could proceed , geet gave a evil smile and  walked towards maan and gave him a tight kiss in his cheek . same was the case of varshika and dev .

Geet : oh honey , how long I had been waiting  and hugged him . maan too hugged her back with a big grin on his face .

He  was totally off . he knew that geet would do something like that in public  only when she wants to show her possessiveness on him .

On the other hand , dev was on his la-la land .

NT  and sasha watched it in horror . their eyes would have popped out if it was possible . just then maan noticed NT and understood the matter for the sudden shower of love .

Meanwhile sasha excused herself and proceeded with her work .

Maan released himself from the hug slowly and saw geet who was giving deadly glares whose meaning only he knows .. dev who had not yet landed from his la-la land , just  then understood the whole scenario ..

Maan : what a surprise NT ??

NT came forward to hug him but geet gave no chance by standing close to him holding by arms .

NT was embrassed .

Maan noticed the cold war and decided to step in : geet , this is NT , my cousin . NT , this is geet , my fianc .

Dev : hi NT , this is varshika , my fianc .

NT gave a hand shake just for sake with them .

Dev : hey when did you come ?? where is chachi ??

NT gave a fake smile : well , mom is at home . I just came to see you both as soon as I came .

Maan  : whats the need NT , you could have called us ?? we would have tried to wound up soon and reach home .

NT gave a cheeky smile tried to  pull maan : whats wrong now maan ?? come one we ll go to lunch outside .

Maan thought : oh god , am sure to be dead today ..

Geet could not stand the site . she gave "I kill you look"to him .

Before maan could say anything , dev intervened :  oh we were also planning to go out for lunch today . why don't you join us ??

Varshika thought : idiot , did she ask you something ???

She gave dev a look which silenced him immediately .

Now the most handsome hunk of delhi , caught between their fiancs '''''''

Geet : haan , NT you too come with us .

With that they made their way towards the restaurant .

AT RESTAURANT 

Geet  and varshika sat next while maan and dev on the either side of them . NT took the left over opposite seat . she was cursing geet and varshika in her mind like anything .

NT thought : just wait you geet , I gonna make sure , you yourself ll leave maan and go ,,,,

Their lunch arrived and soon everyone got busy with it '.

Geet to further irritate NT , started her cute feeding sessions with maan . he dint know whether to laugh or cry . soon he started enjoying the attention he is getting from geet .

NT could not stand this and started having her food fast . suddenly she started jumping having ate a chilli . dev quickly passed the water and rubbed her back to calm her down .

varshika murmurerd to herself : is she planning to get me a divorse even before marriage ??? but this dint go unnoticed by dev . he immediately sat back and kept a reassurring hand over hers and gave a knowing smile . 

It was after 2 mins , she settled and apologized for having created a scene .

geet thought : just a piece of chilly and this much dancing ah ?? lets see , i ll make you eat a sweet made of salt for a change .. 

BACK IN CAR  .

Maan : so NT , you finished your studies right ?

NT : yea successfully , am also a architect now !!!

Dev : congrats . so where are you placed ??

NT : no dev , am just thinking still '.

Maan : hmmm'

NT thought of irritating geet : Maan , you told you never gonna marry anyone . then how come ?? is dadima forcing you ??? can I talk to her ??

Geet would have beat NT black and blue . maan noticed everything from the mirror . before geet could say anything , maan intervened and smiled  : well NT , it's a love marriage and no forcing .

NT got a biggest shock of her life : what ???

Maan : hmmm 'even dev's too'

NT definitely got a heart attack . geet and varshika just smiled ..

Dev : yea !!

Maan : we can never get a better half good than them . they are totally like light for us .

NT was dumstruck . some how she managed to say : well , I guess then the secretaries have changed you both very well .

Maan  would have torn the person apart if it had been anyone else . he just controlled himself : every change is for good .

With that they dropped NT home and left to office to continue their unfinished  works .. 

part 34 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676321&PID=47277611&#47277611

okay guys !! thats off  for now !! 

hope you ll like it !!! 

Edited by mrk-1 - 21 December 2012 at 6:55am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetgeeta1803nehavashimaaneet_mansijagritimanochakathrina7176luminousHolynaasmi123zainah320mukadam12345678bhakbhartifanmans22mmishra1Bkhascue1alu5123nonabebuSaj110pulvi16bhawna02mamatha.manjusha_92MSgayatrijosh.poojatobblerturboshruthiruchschiki143neha512cutemishtidh_rititeju2292nai1311_yspNazmaaLadyArwenabina03am_sweet_paridmg_roks_antaracherieLovermaansi007sstylishdollmaaneetkimeetanshimanshicharlie1950amalu123dreamy4everheermeherridhz21misty_drastifan9staroneserials286pearlninavicyum321harshithaaaaaaa-SmexySmile-princess163sheetalvasagangesegbdevishreeShimmerrMaaneet4evepreetymaaneetthe_chosen_onepoongs123Niharika.Nair_Jyothi_Mishti13sweetkjlibra25krati5ritzy09ambbihawajiha-1rupzloveumayurmaaneetsmallvilledivareenaanuandavimysteriousmillishah10t_areebsweet scorpiomitzi11SahSah-afsha-keenu_kkSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Abby-GC-Crazychsweety22preethiaseemamary--Ratna--HansaNrsroopaliTyrojasraj123love2_somamaaneetsangelpiya-abinash079todayzstar_BlackPearl_felicitysmoak.bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum..JanakivallavDownhillDonnaa

Go to top