Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so so so sorry guys ,,i cant update today .. my frnd was all time sitting with me and nagging me .. i cant type the update also .. got to see some of my frnds updates when ever she went out ..tomorrow for sure update ...

some sneak peaks here...
well guess what it might be !!!

keepp guessing ...ff not ending now ...
katerpillar thumbnail
can't wait ...plzzz update soon..😭
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys sorry for the late update . i had to go for shopping suddenly .. left the update in a half way .. 
okay now its ready ,,, so do comment and hit the like button ..😉

PART -24.

Recap ::The three jodies are now officially engaged !!!!!!

The party soon heated up ' maan and geet danced

soon all the family members and office staffs joined  .. they were entirely in a new land '  happiness beyond words !! they cant thank enough of their family !!! they felt so blessed to have such a family ,,, 

The party was over and everyone were so exhausted . They decided to take  go for sleep . The farmhouse had only 8  rooms . So it was agreed that the room would be shared as

1.    Mr & Mrs  . Handa

2.    Mr & Mrs . Khanna  (varshika's parents )

3.    Mr & Mrs . Basu  ( preet's parents )

4.    Mr & Mrs . Yadhav ( aditi's parents )

5.    Dadi (maan and dev's )

6.    Geet , Varshika  and  aditi

7.    Maan  , Dev and  Preet.

8.    Brij and his friends .

(guys geet and maan reach delhi around 12 pm . so engagement was scheduled at evening . party got over by late night . I guess time scale ll be clear. Regarding surnames I just googled it as I haven't heard of any before ..)

Every one retired to their room . preet was little cautious of staying with his boss . sensing his hesitance  maan started talking with him friendly .

Maan : hey preet , why so  quiet ha ?

Preet : nahi sir , everything was so unexpected .

Maan : yea unexpected but ended happily . hey we aren't in office now . moreover we gonna be relatives soon . then why calling me sir ? call me maan .

Preet : yes maan sir , no sir I mean maan .

Maan and dev just laughed at his nervousness and drifted to their dreamland . the same was the case of geet , varshika and aditi . everyone had a very well contended sleep with that day's happening ..

Next day

The sunrays started  showing inside the room . Elders woke up early as they had arranged for the puja that day .  Mr. Handa called brij and asked him to woke the boys up while Mrs. Handa went to the girls .

Brij entered the boys room . he saw maan , dev and preet sleeping in king sized bed with each facing different directions and not forget to mention with smiling faces . he thought " oh may be in some dream with their would be's" . he laughed to himself and made his way to the bed . he pulled of the dwets and shouted " BOYS WAKE UP. ENOUGH OF DREAMS" . all the three woke up with a start and looked here and there.

Preet : where is aditi ? I was dancing with her ?

Dev : varshika ?

Maan : wow I had a baby girl  !! she is so cute !!   he was literally imagining a girl baby in his hand !!

Brij looked at them as if he was seeing a ghost . 

then the trio realized it was all dream . but a baby girl  ?? is it a little more ? everyone looked at maan who was giving his dreamy looks which was another shock to them .

Maan : what why are you looking at me like that ?

Dev : hmmm bhai , you had changed a lot . you dint hide anything !!

Maan : hey man , I too need to change . how long can I remind like that ?

Preet : haan maan , these girls changed our life a lot .

They started again with their dreamy talks completely ignoring brij .

Brij coughed a little in order to gain their attention which worked though .

Brij : guys there is pooja here and you are still sleeping . come on get up and be ready exactly by one hour .

Maan mumbled : you spoiled my dream man and made his way to the washroom .

Brij shook his head and made his way outside .

AT GIRLS ROOM

It was even more worse in the girls room . Mrs. Handa had totally given up the idea of waking them up . the girls dint even show any signs of stirring up . geet was so smiling in her dream . preet giving a small smile while varshika went a head of all "blushing". (guys now you got what they were thinking ??)

Rano gave them a look and took the whole jug of water . suppressing her laugher she poured the water on their faces individually . all the three screamed together giving the whole place a mini-earthqauke .

Geet : maaannn'

Varshika : bufflow devvv'

Aditi : preeet'

Rano would have fallen the floor laughing . she had a very hard time laughing on seeing the girls who were clearly dreaming of their to be husbands..

Rano : ha ha ha !!! now you woke up ..

Geet : mom , what is this ??

Varshika : haan aunty .

Aditi : what happened ??

Rano : have you seen the time .enough of your naughty dreams . now go and get ready .  Be there in the puja with an hour .

Geet : hmmm'..ma ..

Rano : no more excuses .

Varshika : okay .

Rano : aditi you to get up . chalo jaldi se thaiyar ho jao. Warna your dad ll be so angry ..

With that she left the room , leaving the girls to get ready for puja .

so how was the update ??hope u guys like it ...

part 25 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676321?pn=16

guys nowadays am not getting comments like before .. is it going on a boring track ??if so do let me know ...waiting for ur comments ..

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow awesome update 
all three dreem very nice
but love maan dreem with cute baby girl
Lovely loved it
pls cont soon
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update...too short...loved it. Please update soon but y no pm...do pm wen u update
heermeher thumbnail
finally a update that was sweet maan dreaming of baby girl was so cute he really has change a lot geet sab aapki daya hai
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! lovely update
do pm me
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dreams
loved it!!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Wow maan dreaming of a baby girl so cute...

Oh man i was laughing like hel wen i read bufaln dev frm varsika
libra25 thumbnail
great part...
sapne mein milti hai oh kudi meri ...😉
loved it
continue soon