Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE - thread 2 (link added) (Page 23)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome parts.
loved them.
poor sasha.
Oh God for a moments I was scared about pari then  relief.
 what a plan.
 pari called maan bhaiya.
 good good.
continue soon.

thnx didi , am thinking of turning that role to a comedy one and ending it soon Smile

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
sorry guys , i was stuck in my uncles home the whole day .. 
just giving a precap today ,, 
ll update soon ..

Precap ::::::::
1)))
geet : oh my god !! you !!! 
person : oh yeaa !! me ..
geet hugged him and said : such a long time man ...i missed you so much ..
maan watched geet hugging some one and kissing his cheek . he burned with jealousy ... 
"am here dreaming about her . what the hell is she doing ??? who is that man ??? i gonna kill him with my bare hands and tore him apart .

2 ))) 
Dev was all drunk 
dev : hello darling !! 
varshika : you idiot , duffer , moron .. 
dev : bus , itna bolti tum . 
varshika : i promise i ll dug your eye ball out , if you see that skimmy drumstick girl .. 
dev :are yyaar , see she is so sexy & ...
varshika dragged him by collor and pushed him in car and drove ..

so guys how was the precap ??? give comments ...suggestions are always welcome Wink

Edited by mrk_1 - 03 June 2011 at 9:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanMaaneet_DeewaniLadyArwenHADmishtimaansi007abina03ninavirupzloveuambbihaShalvet_areebshah10namita25mitzi11kahkashansakina_BlackPearl_

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Awesome updates Durga..!!
waiting for the next part..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
wow..amazing promo.
cant wait for the update.
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
lovely one
waiting 4 update
thanks
Maaneet_Deewani Senior Member
Maaneet_Deewani
Maaneet_Deewani

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
love the maaneet promo Wink... the J* track... LOL

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

ok guys !!! next update ready !!! 

this gonna be a bore one ... 

do comment

no one word comments please ...

hit the like button !!! 

part -27 .

It had been a week since the incident  happened . maan still could not digest the fact that a girl like pari called him "bhaiya" . above  all these things , the endless teasing sessions of dadima !! what more worse can happen in my life ???he thought '.

The office had been the usual thing except there was a meeting with one of the young and rich client . it was considerably a big project and everyone were working hard for it '

Maan and geet were discussing the last minute changes and arranging the blue prints .

Geet : maan , I forgot the accounts file .

Maan : it ll be with adi .

Geet : no maan I got it from adi sir , for getting a copy . its in my cabin . I ll bring it now .

With that she left for her cabin and searched for the file . upon finding it , she made her way towards the cabin . it was then he noticed a  familiar form standing at a 10 feet distance . she had a wide smile on her face and ran up to him .

Maan on the other hand was waiting in his cabin . he wondered what took her so long ' he came oout of the cabin and saw her hugging some one .  then came a another shock . she kissed his cheeks .

Maan : what the hell ?????am here waiting for her and here ' who is that guy and why is she kissing him ??

His blood started to boil and unknown jealousy came over . he marched towards them and heard their conversation .

Geet : oh god  man !! I cant believe its you !!

Person ( In a flirtry tone )  : oh yes beautiful !! am here '

Geet : yash !! still you haven't changed !!

Yash : do you think so ??

Geet : hmmm'.you can never change ..

Maan interrupted them just in time . he shouted " what the hell is going on here ???"

Geet sprang up with the sudden shout and tripped a bit but just then yash held her in position . this added a packet salt in maan's mood ..

maan (towards yash trying to remain calm  ) : may I know who you are ??

Geet side hugged yash and said "oh  maan !! he is yash !! my darling friend .

Maan clenched his teeth and thought "darling ???she not once called me so !! I should definitely get rid of him NOW"

Yash : hello Mr.Khuranna .. am  Yash malhotra . Nice to meet you . am here on behalf of my dad  to work on the project .

Maan : oh hello Mr. yash . nice to meet you .

Geet : yash , you dint say to me ???? she complained like a small child ..

Yash : are yaar , did you ever give me a chance ???

Geet pouted : hmmm..

Maan could not bear the site any longer : okay Mr. Yash , we ll start our meeting now .

With that they left for the conference room and started their meeting . once they were in the meeting , they behaved fully professional . they discussed the ongoing demands and changes in the blue prints . once they were satisfied , they called off the meeting .

Maan : pleasure meeting you Mr. Malhotra .

Yash : oh please call me yash . pleasure is mine .

Geet was engrossed in going through her notes that she dint notice their little conversation . after a while ,

Yash : so if you don't mind , shall we talk keep aside our professional lives for sometime and be friends ??

Maan : ofcourse yash ..

Yash noticed geet and started commenting " I wonder how on earth did my geet became so sincere ??"

Geet snapped her head and gave him a deathly glare which dint go unnoticed by maan .

Maan : how you both know each other ??

Geet was about to answer but yash interrupted "oh I ll answer that question"

Geet : I know you jandhu !! you ll turn the story according to your script .

Yash : you still call me jandhu ???

Geet : if you behave like one , what can I do ??

Maan was amused as well as confused : guys stop it . am here as well .

Geet looked at him "maan I ll say the story."

Yash : you call him by name ???

Geet " ofcourse !! whats wrong in it ?? after all he is my finace"

Yash gave him a bewildered look and said "maan , why have done such a terrible mistake in your life ??? I hope god saves you"

Maan gave an uncomfortable smile . he wanted to know how exactly they know each other but the story was taking a different angle . on the other hand , geet  was boiling a high degree . she was all red and ready to blast .

Geet : YOU ..YOU .. HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS ??? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR HISTORY ??IT WAS ME WHO SAVED YOU FROM GETTING BROOMSTICK BEATING FROM MERRA . '. IT WAS ME WHO TALKED WITH YOUR DAD FOR ARRANGING YOUR'S AND MEERA'S MARRIAGE !! FOR GOD SAKE , YOU SHOULD FALL ON MY FEET AND THANK ME .. BUT HERE , YOU ARE TALKING TO MY WOULD BE HUSBAND AS IF HE HAD COMMITED A SIN BY ENGAGING TO ME !! HOW DARE YOU ???"

Yash did not know how to react . he very well knew that it was hard enough to control geet's anger . he have a sheepish laugh towards both of them and searched for an opportunity to run away .

Maan was giving an idiotic smile on knowing that yash is already married geet noticed maan and her concentration fully transferred on him . bechara maan , he need to suffer maan !!!

Geet : MAAN !!! why the hell are you laughing ??

Maan was dumstuck . for a second , he dint know what to say .

Geet : oh so , you are also with yash , and making fun of me ???

Maan (stammered ) : nahi geet .. I was laughing on seeing yash's plight .. maan bit his tough . "oh god ! yeh maine kya kardhiya ???? you are gone man !!"

Yash stood terrified : oh god maan !! what is the need for mentioning my name now ??

Geet : oh so you thought you can escape ???

Yash  bowed his head : nahi meri maa . am so sorry !!! please forgive me . he made a puppy dog face .

Geet  softened a bit but did not speak a word . she left the cabin giving a glare to both of them .

Maan : what is my fault ???

Yash : it all happens !!

Maan : now how ll I pacify her ??

Yash : are yaar , come on !! I have done a PHD in it .

As time passed , they became  comfortable with each other and made up a plan to manofy her . they gave a hi-fi and left to execute the plan !!!! 

sorry if i had left anyone from sending pm Cry

those who wanna be pmed please send me a buddy request .it ll easy to add ..

hope you guys like it !! 

ll update the next part soon !!! 

precap ::http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676321&TPN=33

part 28 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676321&PID=43832110&#43832110

Durga Krish

Edited by mrk-1 - 21 December 2012 at 6:43am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetshanky18scarce05geeta1803nehavashigeettmaaneet_mansikathrina7176sonika1974gagsyasmi123rinku28lathaauTinkJiamans22-divya-Kaval05mmishra1nonabebubhakbhartifanalu5123-Elfin-Maaneet_DeewaniBkhascue1rosesanajosh.poojashruthiruchszoha25nai1311_yspsavie_dh_riticutemishtiteju2292LadyArwenm-g19maaneetkimeetManpreetmannlalitha..charlie1950amalu123dreamy4evermaansi007abina03richiiiiidmg_roks_antaracherieLoveranshimanshicyum321vidu87KinshukKiDewaniridhz219staroneserialsjwalamukhigangesegbpreetymaaneetMaaneet4eveShimmerrthe_chosen_onesweetkjNiharika.Nairpaponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy09libra25bangaloresmaankigeet4everkrati5ajennwajiha-1minnie_tweetiesanu3108smallvilledivareenaSahSahkooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusymonikaseth--Ratna--rsroopalimandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11t_areeb..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10keenu_kkShalvechsweety22preethiaSabmeratu.kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123---nishu---6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Desigirls12love2_somamaaneetsangeltodayzstar_BlackPearl_pickachudewdropredbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanThabassum19JanakivallavDonnaa

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
awesome n hilarious durga
loved it to the core
wonder how will they pacify geet
continue soon
thanks for the update

mrk-1

Go to top