Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE - thread 2 (link added) (Page 15)

lalitha.. Goldie
lalitha..
lalitha..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hey durga nice update...waiting 4 another update..cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Don't worry it is a Saturday...so this lack of response...The update is so fantastic...he wants a baby girl..wow!!!

thnx didi !!Smile
ll post the next update soon ..i had written it up ..jst waiting for some more response..Wink
rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
fantastic..

mrk-1

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awesome part and a long one too...
and i am eagerly waiting for the next one too...
felt sad after hearing maan's past...
i hope there is no accident or separation coming our way ...as there is so much happiness around...

continue soon

mrk-1

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Fantabulous 
maan past so painful
geet is there no pro
pls cont soon
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
loved it ...lovely!!!

mrk-1

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Shocking past.I loved Maan's confession of his past.Beautiful place also.Loved d pics u added.can't wait 4 d next part.it was a treat after a long time

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

hey guys so updates doubles as promised !!! enjoy ..leave long long comments !!

part-26.

The day came and everyone had to leave .  maan and dev had an important meeting that day . so they left with their respective secretaries (durga wondering if office romance gonna happen ). Preet and aditi left for Mumbai . the parents decided to meet soon after finalizing the marriage dates .

In office .

Office was in turmoil . the staffs wondered how come maan 'the terror is engaged with geet ' the lovely ,chubby girl . they were highly confused and talking among themselves . girls had double heart attack since the two most eligible bachelors are booked with their secretaries . they started getting jealous of our heroines . among all these confusions , they failed to notice the terror watching them with anger evident in his eyes . adi , the most trusted chief accountant noticed him and went to greet him .

Adi : heelllo sir . good morning .

Maan : good morning adi .what is going on here ?

Adi : wooo sir'

Maan towards other employees : do you think it's a fish market or office ?  don't you have any discipline?i don't think that I had given anyone the right to discuss my personal life here . get back to seats now .

Everyone dispersed to their seats . maan called adi , sasha , geet to the his cabin .

Geet went to his cabin taking the necessary files and stood there waiting for adi to join in .

Adi : may I come in sir ?

Maan : come in adi . where is sasha ?

Sasha : haan hai MK . am here .

Maan noded : where is the blue prints for the Bangalore project ? I guess that should have been ready by this time .

Sasha : yes sure MK. Here it is .

Maan gave a look on to the blue prints . he was totally dissatisfied in the designs . he just threw the file across the table . geet and adi stepped back in shock .

Maan : what the hell it is sasha ?? you call this as designs ?

Sasha : per MK , its as per the norms we had discussed .

Maan : do you think it is ?? if I had to go ahead with this designs then for sure I need to shut down this firm and become saint .

Geet  had a tough time in control her laugher . adi gave his signature laugh .

Maan : addii'

Adi : sorry sir .

Maan : any one care to give an explanation ?

Sasha : I ll make the changes MK . you don't worry .

Maan : don't worry ?? you asking me to don't worry ??? we have the meeting at 4 .  don't you think it would take another half a week for you to redesign it ?

Sasha : am sorry MK .

Maan : sorry wont do anything here .just get lost .

Sasha left the cabin instantly with a long face .

Maan : adi , cancel the meeting today if possible .

Adi : but sir , client was so desparate to have a meeting with you . I guess she wont cancel it any cost .

Maan : I just cant go and stand there like a fool without any blue prints or designs ..uggg stupid sasha ..

Geet : sir , can I say something ?

Maan : wat are you going to say ? I don't have  time for stupid talks .

Geet : can you please  hold on for a minute ?

Maan :  go ahead .

Geet : you remember that day during the meeting , we made some rough designs and stored it in laptop . after that you assigned it to sasha .

Maan : geet I know this , why are you saying this again ? anyways she might have used it .

Geet : oh sir , I have another copy of it sent to your mail id .

Maan  was totally astonished : geet you are not joking ??

Geet : am I looking like a fool ?

Adi : no absolutely not .

Geet : then check out your id sir . its supposed to be there .

Maan : adi , check it out now . in that case only minor alterations ll do .

Adi : yes sit , I ll be back in a minute .

With that adi left the cabin . geet turned to leave when maan caught her hand .

Maan : where do you think you are going ah ?

Geet :maan leave my hand . have lots of work .

Maan : important than me ?

Geet : no but my khadoos boss ll fire me .

Maan : geettt. You call me what ?

Geet on seeing his face , burst into laugher and ran out of the cabin .

Maan : you ll pay for this geet . Maan singh Khuranna never forgets anything .. wait and watch .

Its 4'o clock .  geet was busy with the arranging the blue prints . suddenly adi barged into the cabin making geet shudder with fear .

Geet : what happened adi sir ?

Adi : geet come fast with me now ?

Geet :  sir , is everything alright ? what is so hurry ?

Adi : aiyo , come fast or you ll face a break up soon .

Geet was so shocked : what break up ? break up next day of my engagement ? sir , you had become mad .

Adi was in no mood to explain . he just dragged her out of the cabin and showed a girl with mini skirt . she was modern and beautiful .

Geet :yeh kon ha adi sir ?

Adi : if you don't want her to be your competition , then she ll be your enemy .

Geet : what ?

Adi : see geet , she is our Bangalore client . she is known for many break ups . I mean she ll break a very healthy relationship in minutes . so you better be careful .

Geet : what is it to do with me now ?

Adi : do you really have brain ?

Geet :ssiiirrr..

Adi : she is going to see your maan sir .that means , she ll  make him see her . the result is your break up .

Suddenly the bulb in geets head started glowing and an evil smirk appeared on her face .

Geet : these things ll happen only is she goes in to the cabin na adi sir ?

Adi : ha geet . but I don't think you can stop her .

Geet :geet handa can so anything . now wait and watch .

Maan on the other hand got ready for the meeting and came out . he noticed the two having some hush bush whispers and thought what his geet was upto . he also dint like to have the meeting with that lady but decided to have fun with geet . he quietly went to his cabin and sat in his chair with a smirk .

Maan : pay back time miss handa !!!

The lady was walking along the lobby . all the mens eyes pondered out . mouths wide open . they literally oogling on her . she gave them a killer smile which was enough for them . they felt so blessed to have seen that smile . yes , her name is pari .

pari was dreaming on how to seduce maan ... she literrally day dreaming of she falling , and maan catching her ... 

Geet on the other hand made up a plan with varshika and pinky . they were waiting for her near maans cabin . when she was crossing their way , they started their conversation .

Pinky : hey geet , what happened to maan sir ?

Varshika : haan , I was also thinking why he was so angry this morning ?

Geet kept a sad face : I feel sorry the client who is coming from Bangalore for signing the project .

As soon as the pari  heard it , she stopped walking to hear the rest of the conversation .

Pinky singnalled varshika to continue .

Varshika : why what is it to do with her ?

Geet : you know the client ? I heard she is cheating on her boy friend .

Pari felt like killing geet with her hands but stopped when she continued .

Varshika : but what is it to do with maan sir ?

Geet :her boy friend came and set a video camera in maan sir's cabin to know what is doing there . maan sir  got angry about it .

Varshika : ohhh'

Pari gave a evil smirk and thought " so my dear lover , you are spying me !!! now let me show my new avatar" with that she left to maans cabin .

After pari left , the trio could not control their laugher . they burst into laugher as soon as they reach the cafeteria .

AT maans cabin .

Maan thought now its gonna be a fun with geet . so now let me call her to watch what I gonna do now . he called geet from his cabin .

He asked pari to take a seat and waited for geet to join in . soon as geet came , they started discussing the designs . pari was highly impressed with the designs and hence stated " wow amazing designs"

Maan : thanks Ms. Pari . the pleasure is ours .

Geet : we are extreamply happy that you like our deisgns . would you like to add anything to this ?

Pari : no its completely to my need .

Maan : so miss . pari well meet soon with the next process .

Pari got up and shook hands with maan .

Maan smirked and said : oh well , miss pari . I guess you wanna say something ??

Pari : oh yea , I was thinking that you are looking exactly like my big bro .

Maan got the big shock of his life .he thought " how on earth am I looking like his brother ? oh god , she spoiled my whole lot of plan"

Geet on the other hand , was very much amused but could not control the giggle that escaped her mouth . maan shot a glare at her .

Pari : well , can I call you bhaiyya please ?

Maan thought " oh god ! this girl is really mad ! outside everyone is waiting for a glimpse of me . she called me bhaiyya ??? what is happening in this world ??"

Geet could not control her laugher and laughed out loud . she left the cabin immediately .

Pari : well you dint answer yet ?

Maan : oh course miss..

Pari hugged him and said "oh thanks a lot bhaiyyyaaa"

Geet on the other side was laughing her head out . she could not control her laugher at all. So its confirmed that she had heard my talk with pinky .

Maan drank a glass full of water as soon as pari left his cabin . he mentally made a note not to ask anything to girls here after . what a tough day he thought .

next update next week !!!!

hit the like button and leave long long comments ..

part 27 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1676321&TPN=27

Durga Krish

Edited by mrk_1 - 10 August 2011 at 4:21am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvageeta1803nehavashigeettsamixy2011LivLetLivmaaneet_mansikathrina7176thea_angelygagsyasmi123alu5123bhakbhartifanmmishra1TinkJiamans22-Elfin--BeingAppy-Bkhascue1kirannaryaninonabebupulvi16Maaneet_Deewanirajanirchandransurbhijn106shruthiruchsjosh.poojateju2292dh_riticutemishtinai1311_yspLadyArwenHADmishtimadhu.pmlistabina03s-o-m-m-i-emaansi007dreamy4everAnu_RcherieLovermaaneetkimeetamalu123RishbalaAsyaMGridhz21vidu87KinshukKiDewani9staroneserialsninaviprincess163sheetalvasagangesegbcyum321Shimmerrdevishree-SmexySmile-the_chosen_onenats0101Maaneet4eveNiharika.Nairsweetkjritzy09paponeconsanu3108krati5ambbihawajiha-1bangalores-Veritaserum-rupzloveuajennkooliiot_areebnamita25CrazzyBusyrsroopalimaansee..hinal..mysteriousmillishah10--aarthi---afsha-mandymoresweet scorpiomitzi11*Dakoo_Minzy*divareenakeenu_kkShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6chsweety22preethia--Ratna--kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123love2_somamaaneetsangel_BlackPearl_Thabassum..khwaishfanJanakivallavDonnaa

Go to top