Frequent Posters

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update dis one... plzz...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey dear just came across both your ffs :) well written 😊

pls add me in your pm list also pls update Forever in love :)
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
update in two days ... 
if possible tomorrow evening  5 p.m IST  ...
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mrk_1

update in two days ... 

if possible tomorrow evening  5 p.m IST  ...

me waiting dear 😊😊
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Durga any chance of update when?
mrk-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara2212

Durga any chance of update when?

power cut yaar .. invertor also went out of charge ..i could not type even ... just now the power came ..i guess i ll update around today evening ...
poongs123 thumbnail

power cut yaar .. invertor also went out of charge ..i could not type even ... just now the power came ..i guess i ll update around today evening ...

hey kutty whole night no current in ur  house uh da ????
mrk-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongs123

hey kutty whole night no current in ur  house uh da ????

i dont know wats wrong with the whole area yaar .. no power is tambaram , keelkattalai and the sorrounding areas ... i remember till 12 we had no power ..it was coming and going with in 2 mins ..the invertor ??just gr8 ,it went out of power and i had to switch off everything atleast we could have the fan but that also went off... when i woke up in the morning , again no power ..i felt like stranggling the eb person to death .. we gave a complain @ 11: 15 midnight .. we received the back up call @ 8:15 morning ..how fast !! 
poongs123 thumbnail

i dont know wats wrong with the whole area yaar .. no power is tambaram , keelkattalai and the sorrounding areas ... i remember till 12 we had no power ..it was coming and going with in 2 mins ..the invertor ??just gr8 ,it went out of power and i had to switch off everything atleast we could have the fan but that also went off... when i woke up in the morning , again no power ..i felt like stranggling the eb person to death .. we gave a complain @ 11: 15 midnight .. we received the back up call @ 8:15 morning ..how fast !! 

so sad yaar 😕 
mrk-1 thumbnail
updating in installements ... 
for further pms pls add "mrk_pm" to your buddy list 

PART - 34 

3 weeks left for the marriage

Maan and dev were working hard for finishing the works before a week so that they can take a leave for 2 weeks .. geet and varshika had no other way than following them 'preet and aditi were back from Mumbai and settled with the projects .. inspite of their busy schedule , they managed to have lunch or dinner together '.

It was one such busy day ..maan and geet were  coming back from the meeting .. he  stopped the car near the entrance and asked her  to go and order for lunch while he parks the car . geet nodded  and got down from the car .. she ordered while on lift and continued doing something with her phone .. she walked towards her cabin with her eyes in phone .. suddenly she felt a small soft body colliding with her legs .. startled , she noticed a small girl with a cute fork  crawling near her feet ..

surprised on seeing a child , she picked her up and looked around . It was lunch time and she could not find anyone ..geet started talking with her ..

Geet : hello mera naam geet hai . aapka naam kya hai ??

Girl looked at her with a sweet smile and said :, aashi '

Geet smiled : chhoo cute .. aapka mama papa kaha hai ???

Aashi : maama , office ..

Geet : oh , chalo we ll search mama ..

By that time , maan reached the floor and looked at her and then the baby .

Maan : geet whose baby  she is ??

Geet : pata nahi maan .. I found her near by cabin .. people these days are very careless ..

Maan  was slight angry : first of all , who gave the permission to bring childrens to office ??

Geet  noticed that aashi was about to cry seeing him : maan , calm down .. see she is about to cry ..

Maan softened a bit seeing the girl and smiled at her .. aashi too smiled at him and stretched her hands towards him .. maan was confused whether to pick her up or not ..geet saw this and laughed at him .

Geet : maan , you can carry her .. I don't think she ll wet your pants .

Maan gave her a glare and took the girl and started talking : whats your name baby ??

Geet : aashi ..

Maan : oh aashi ?? okay now we ll go find your mom and dad ..

Geet walked by his side  :  I guess , she came with her mother .. she said mama office ..

A young lady wearing sari walked towards them with hurried steps . she was doing the job of maintaining the office files and records '. Seeing her , the girl called : mama .. mama..

Lady : am extremely sorry for bringing her to office sir .. my husband and mom has to leave outskirts and I had no other way than bring her here ..

Maan : listen Ms.Manjula . I don't have any problem bring your daughter for work place . but be careful .  geet found her crawling near her cabin . what if she had gone near lifts ???

Manjula : sorry sir . this wont happen again . I ll take care ..

Aashi  gave maan a kiss on his cheek and stretched her hands to go to her mother .. maan smiled at her . aashi waved her hands to geet and maan till she went out of sides ..

Geet : maan, she was so cute he na ??

Maan : hmmm .. chale am so hungry . did you place orders ?

Geet : yea , it ll be here with in 5 mins .

With that both proceeded towards maans cabin '.

AT  KM

Dadi  was busy on phone : I want the arrangements to be started  after 2 weeks from now on .

Yes , I ll send you the arrangement details  and yaa, no orchids  my daughter-                                   

In- law s allergetic to it .

Right .. I ll see you tomorrow ..

Bua  and  NT who was listening to all these from the stairs came down ..

(guys  I had stated before that Nt is maan and dev's cousin .. i.e. dadi's daughter's daughter 'I hope everyone is clear )

Bua :  maa ..

Dadi smiled : haa  Ranjitha . come and sit here .

Bua  : maa, seems like maan and dev's wedding arrangement are in full swing !!

Dadi  : haan , you know ranjitha , I never thought they would get married in my lifetime .. it was all because of geet and varshika .. am so happy now ..

Bua  : don't worry ma , everything ll happen for good . since myself and NT are here , give us some work too ..

Dadi  : sure beta .  So Ranjitha , when is NT's marriage ??                         

NT made a face with that .

Bua  : don't even ask ma . this girl isn't agreeing for this .

Dadi : kyo kya huwa NT ?? why are not agreeing ? do you have some one in your mind ??

NT : no dadi . I just wana concentrate on my carrier now .

Dadi : but you can do that even after your marriage .

NT : nahi dadi I want to have my single status for some time '

Dadi smiled  : teek hai , we wont force you ..

Before dadi could continue any further , the phone rang and soon dadi got busy with it leaving ranjitha and NT ..

(guys basically rajitha is of good natured but NT envys the attention maan and dev got and wishes to marry them . her mother is aware of it and tries to make her understand to a gr8 extent '. one thing is they are only cousins and not brother & sisters .. don't see logic in this ..just going in flow )

NT was also about to leave when her mom intervened : where are you leaving NT ?

NT cared less  : to maans office .

Ranjitha : why ??

NT : for what ? ofcourse seeing maan .

Ranjitha : it's a high time  to make yourself understand . for god's sake he is going to get married . don't tarnish your image now .

NT : okay don't start now .. am not going to office .. am going to meet one of my frnd ..

Ranjitha : teek hai .. come soon ..

NT left the home with her car leaving her mom to have a never ending fear abt her .

*********************************************************************************************************

On the other side of the city  two persons were deeply involved in a life changing discussion .

Person 1 : I don't want any loop holes in the plan .

Person 2 : don't worry , its perfectly planned . no one can identify us .

Person 1 : this time I wont leave them rest in peace .. they should never see the happiness  anymore .. after all , they made my life hell ..

Person 2 : we got the all the details needed .. just wait for the right time ..

Person 1 : I cant wait any more ..

Person 2 : we should if you want to see  them  die infront of your eyes with no one there to help  them ..

Person  1 laughed mercilessly  ..after a while joined by person 2 '''

Okay guys , that's all the update .. hope you ll like it .. sorry for the late pms ' guess who that persons are  till I give you the next set of updates .. 

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago