FF:FOREVER IN LOVE - thread 2 (link added) - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for late comment dear...was busy with exams... Update was lovely... once again sorry dear

Originally posted by kinju100

sorry for late comment dear...was busy with exams... Update was lovely... once again sorry dear

thank u so much yaar...hope your exam goes well ...come soon !!
hey guys updating !!!!  doubles in 10 mins 

Recap : brij goes to the boys room to wake them up while rano to girls room . all the jodies are deeply immersed in their dreamworld not caring of the outside situations 

PART - 25. (this part is  of maan's past . ) 

Everyone came and settled for the puja . pandhitji was chanting some mantras while the jodies were busy oogling on their partners . it was past afternoon and pooja got over . everyone had their lunch .  dadima noticed the jodies  and decided to give time as everyone ll head towards their work that day . so she came up with a idea

Dadi : rano beta ??

Rano : haan maa.

Dadi : lets fix the marriage date today itself . I want to see them married soon ..

Rano : am totally with you maa . let me call others also .

Dadi : wait rano . ask the childrens to leave for sometime . let them enjoy .

Rano : okay maa. I too thought of saying this . sooner they ll be busy with their work and have less time for each other .

Dadi : teek hai . I ll wait in the hall . you come soon .

With that rano went towards the jodies and called maan .

Rano : maan beta ??

Maan : haan mom . kuch chahiye apko ??

Rano was happy that he called her mom : why don't you guys spend some time outside ??

Maan (happily ) : haan mom but what about dad ??

Rano was so pleased : I ll talk with him .anyways you guys ll be busy with office sooner . so why not enjoy the time now ??

Maan happily hugger her : well then see you soon mom .

Maan went towards the group and told the matter . They were on cloud nine . Without wasting time they dispersed with their partners . maan  took geet for a long drive . she kept on talking with him what to do and what not to do after marriage ..maan  felt so happy after a long time .he stopped the car near the lake . he made a temporary hut. they sat there holding hands . After an hour of silence ,

Maan : geet , have you ever thought that we ll have our engagement like this ??

Geet : not even in my dream maan . we are so lucky to have such parents maan .

Maan  : I agree geet . mom and dad are so nice .

Geet : maan..

Maan : hmmm..

Geet : if I ask one thing , ll you reply me the true answer ?

Maan : anything you ask .

Geet : promise ??

Maan : haan baba  promise .

Geet : why were so much of khadoos during the 1st time we met ??

Maan : you expect  me to give a hand shake who dashed my car ??

Geet  made a face : nop I am not asking that , during my early days of office , everyone used to say you are a complete angry man and you don't like emotions ??

Maan stiffened and geet could feel it on his hold : geet , there are many phases in my life that I prefer to be in dark than coming out and hurting you .

Geet gave him a gentle smile : but maan , nothing about you can hurt me .

She kept her hand in his cheek and continued : yes maan . I want to share everything with you . know everything about you . you remember once you said "truth along matters " . I want to know the things from you . not from others maan . you don't trust me . do you ??

Maan  : geet I trust you . more than my life. You gave me the reason to smile . To be precise the reason to live . but I don't want to hurt you geet . I cant .

Geet : maan , but love lies on trust . I want you to trust me fully .

Maan : okay geet . you want to know why i was like that na ? I ll say .

Geet : go ahead .

Maan : you know geet ? I did my MBA in harward . during those times , I was so happy go lucky guy . everyone used to like me . I would spend most of my time with my frnds . I was in my 2nd year . a girl "avantika" was newly admitted in our class . she was an Indian . she was so simple and quite . I liked her a lot but never got a chance to spend time with her .

once I got a chance to assist her in one project . It was then I started spending time with her . I felt like I was the most luckiest men in the world . I started realizing my feelings for her . we were in our final year . our college ll finish with in a week . I made a plan to propose her in our farewell party . I kept it as a secret even from my close friends . I was making the last minute arrangements in the hall when I heard her voice . I felt surprised as to what she was doing there and followed her voice . The scene I saw shocked me to death geet .

I saw her talking in phone with someone . I could hear only her speech . I still remember it geet . she said " oh yea !! our plan is successful '.. he believed me madly ' I guess he ll propose me tonight at party '. How can I forget the promise ??... am all yours'. Oh darling not like that .its all a game. Or why ll I give that maan  a damn ??...am waiting for him to marry me and after that we ll change the khuranna constructions to ashes '. Bye baby . waiting for you @ XX hotel '.come soon '"

I was totally broken . so she was all day , played with my feelings just to demolish my dad's business ?? who is she ?? but whoever she is , I ll prove her wrong . I ll make her suffer all thorough the life . wait and watch you lady , I ll make this day a memorable for you .

With that I left and made arrangements . I got complete details of her using my dad's influence . I found out that she was the daughter of my dad's rival business enemy . also that she is a drug addict . I got the point . I guessed that she would have to take drugs at some time or the other .

The party was started . she was expecting me to propose her . but I paid all attention to my friends other than her . I was so hurt but I decided to teach her a lesson .the look on her face , I felt so happy . the party was about to end , she left angrily . it was evident in her face . then I followed her to the hotel  . some man came , I guess he is her Bf . for a second I thought what was in him , that I don't have but then I made up my mind not to fall in love ever again . it was a 3star hotel. With the help of my frnds , I got some police to their room , I hid behind the wall nearby . fortunately , they found bags of heroine , which is totally banned in US . they were arrested and sentenced to jail for 5 yrs . she being a drug addict was also ordered for rehabitation for additional 1 year . I felt so much peace geet . she dared not only to play with my feelings but also with the dad's life , his business . her dad could not do anything , since the rule was really strict .i left to india by that time .  He some how got to know that I was behind this . he hired some bomb persons and planted  a bomb in my car . unfortunately my mom and dad were to travel in that . the car exploded . they died on the spot geet . I could not save them .

I collected all the evidence . I appointed the best detectives . the case was held in court and he was given a death sentence as he had already involved in three more killings . I felt happy .

Then gradually I realized my responsibilitu .  I started to take over the company . I want to bring my dad's dream a reality . I worked hard . I ignored everyone and developed hatred for everyone . I don't want to believe any one . but everything changed once you entered my life. . you brought the happiness back .

By the time , maan finished geet was totally in tears . she hugged him tightly and sobbed bitterly . "how can some one be so cruel ??" she thought .

Maan : see this is why I told you , not to ask me anything . he wiped her tears .

Geet : I love you . ' with that she hugged him tightly .  she promised herself to show all her love that he had missed so far . they remained like that , for some time .

After some time ,

Maan : geet ??

Geet still in his hug : hmmm'.

Maan : its getting late . shall we leave ??

Geet : after some time .

Maan : hmmm'

Geet : maan you know one thing ??

Maan : what ?

Geet : I had a dream yesterday .

Maan : yea me too ..i wish it happens ..

Geet : what dream ??

Maan : you  say first .

Geet :okay , we were going to a isolated island for our honey moon . all for ourselves . she blushed and continued . omg , the seas and mountains looked so real . I was just totally into it and you know'

It was then she saw maan looking at her with naughty ideas .

Geet : ahem . don't get any ideas now . we have a long time for that .

Maan : I dint say anything na geet . geet blushed and turned her face and giggled softly .

Geet : maan you say na about your dream ??

Maan : we have a baby girl !! so lovely , ssoosoo cute . her rosy cheeks , big eyes . he said with total dreamy eyes .

Geet was like omg !!! first of all marriage . then child ?? isn't it too much in a dream ??

Maan : geet , I want a baby girl .

Geet got another shock of her life . just now their engagement got over . but here , he is asking him a baby girl . god knows what else is in his mind !!

Geet tried to distract him : maan . its getting late . mom gonna be worried ,

Maan understood that she is changing the topic , so went along with it : okay , lets move , its pretty late .

With that they drove home . on reaching home , maan gave her a hot passionate kiss before letting her go out of the car . she blushed like anything and ran towards her room and locked it . changing her dress , she fell into the dream of maneet ''''''''''''''''''''

next part 26 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676321?pn=18

guys one more update coming up on way !!!

leave more comments (no single worded allowed ðŸ˜­)...hit the like button ...

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
Durga loved it...Oh my dnt expect Maan's past to be revealed today...

Lovely update::
Poor maan suffered through so much,,,atleast he got justice for his parents,,,luvd how they didn't keep any secrets between them
Luv the pictures you put in the update...,,
Awww so cute wen they told each other wat dey dreamt about & geet was blushing wen she was telling her dream to maan😳😳
cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

continue continue the next part ...

it was really gud waiting for next one
14 likes and 4 comments ??????
me so so sad !!!😭
wowww loved it
maan's past is too cruel
but loved the dream part
he had a terrible past, how could someone omplant a bomb on business rivalry...

but geet is there :), love his demand for a baby girl