Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP BBC#32** (Page 77)

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Robotics vow at this young age. I got to study Robotics only in engineering. So you are the studious types. I can understand your issues specially you as u have been in India and know the system here. In India the problem is concepts are not stressed too much. But it is upto the student to put extra efforts to be good conceptually.
I mean how many engineering students can explain the basic Newton's 3 laws of motion. Not many. They studu for exams and forget everything after that.
Sports are a must atleast to be fit and agile even though u r not a sportsperson. U can concentrate more on u'r studies than sports as u don't like sports that much.
And ya jack of all trades is not good but one should have a little info about everything in life while focussing on their strengths

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Nets You have seriously gone? CryTejesh Bhaiyya? Are you there? Please like my post so that I know you haven't gone. Cry

M I have go too... I don't know abt tejesh ... He must b here somewhere ... Bye M Bye T
_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

@Nets I thought u left bcoz you got bored. Ok see ya

@T ya, completely agree with you. At school, we use Lego Mindstorms Kit for building the robots. So far we used Eclipse and Labview for programming. Lab view is great, do check it out when you are free. BTW, we use NXTs for the robots

Edit-
Sorry, I have to go. It's late and Internet is behaving crappy.

Bye bubbly. we'll chat some other time...I have worked on lab view btw...awesome to know that u are working on suchy thngs at such young age..Clap
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Saathiyoon pray for me !!! I need help !!! My kaam wali bai is not well , so it has been a month , between work, home and children I am loosing my mind. I can't just have anybody. The agency help is just terrible they just come and go. Us desi needs personal touch with house help. I loved Helen as a family member, and she always made sure that she treats the house as her own, I want my meena back!!! It's true a wife can live without a husband but it's very difficult to live without house helper. Just a BBC as it's a BBC right!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairFeefi

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh god thats sad dear
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ting tong... may i come in...Stern Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index