**SGP BBC#32** - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Bubbly tell me about u'r subjects and how is the education there compared to INdia
Originally posted by tejeshec

Bubbly tell me about u'r subjects and how is the education there compared to INdia

๐Ÿฅฑ  Studies makes me sleepy bye guys , carry on ...
Originally posted by tejeshec

You love education. Don't you? ๐Ÿ˜›

I have P.E, Choir (Other options Dance, Instrument, Drama), Language Arts, Robotics (there are some other options too), Geography, Geomtry, Science and Mandarin (French and Spanish being the other two options.) 

Frankly speaking, I love the Indian system of education. Here, education stresses on understanding the concepts and trying to utilize them. But what I feel is that while trying to explain the concepts they get carried away and begin reteaching many basic things again. I understand the concepts in school but I don't want to learn what I have already learnt in the beginning of the year again. Hope you get what I mean. International education is not difficult and that's what I am not liking. I love challenges. Even when you get challenges, they become so easy that you (atleast me) doesn't feel like doing them. 

The good thing about international education is that they want to make their students all rounders. Whereas in India, it is more study based. Would you believe that I never played sports in India for at least 4 years consecutively. Whereas here I am forced to play PE every alternate day and I am happy that I am fitter than I previously was. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The above is purely my opinion and no offense is meant. I am not a sports person and therefore dislike them. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nets You have seriously gone? ๐Ÿ˜ญTejesh Bhaiyya? Are you there? Please like my post so that I know you haven't gone. ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Robotics vow at this young age. I got to study Robotics only in engineering. So you are the studious types. I can understand your issues specially you as u have been in India and know the system here. In India the problem is concepts are not stressed too much. But it is upto the student to put extra efforts to be good conceptually.
I mean how many engineering students can explain the basic Newton's 3 laws of motion. Not many. They studu for exams and forget everything after that.
Sports are a must atleast to be fit and agile even though u r not a sportsperson. U can concentrate more on u'r studies than sports as u don't like sports that much.
And ya jack of all trades is not good but one should have a little info about everything in life while focussing on their strengths
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Nets You have seriously gone? ๐Ÿ˜ญTejesh Bhaiyya? Are you there? Please like my post so that I know you haven't gone. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

M I have go too... I don't know abt tejesh ... He must b here somewhere ... Bye M Bye T
@Nets I thought u left bcoz you got bored. Ok see ya

@T ya, completely agree with you. At school, we use Lego Mindstorms Kit for building the robots. So far we used Eclipse and Labview for programming. Lab view is great, do check it out when you are free. BTW, we use NXTs for the robots

Edit-
Sorry, I have to go. It's late and Internet is behaving crappy. Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

@Nets I thought u left bcoz you got bored. Ok see ya

@T ya, completely agree with you. At school, we use Lego Mindstorms Kit for building the robots. So far we used Eclipse and Labview for programming. Lab view is great, do check it out when you are free. BTW, we use NXTs for the robots

Edit-
Sorry, I have to go. It's late and Internet is behaving crappy.

Bye bubbly. we'll chat some other time...I have worked on lab view btw...awesome to know that u are working on suchy thngs at such young age..๐Ÿ‘
Saathiyoon pray for me !!! I need help !!! My kaam wali bai is not well , so it has been a month , between work, home and children I am loosing my mind. I can't just have anybody. The agency help is just terrible they just come and go. Us desi needs personal touch with house help. I loved Helen as a family member, and she always made sure that she treats the house as her own, I want my meena back!!! It's true a wife can live without a husband but it's very difficult to live without house helper. Just a BBC as it's a BBC right!!!
ting tong... may i come in...๐Ÿ˜ณ