Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP BBC#32** (Page 26)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@ SB read ur response too funny...ROFLROFLROFLROFL Achcha khasa shock diya tumhari bhabhi ne...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiYusBeeShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

I so do!!!ILast time I slept was at 12 am yesterdayLOLLOLOuch

i thought you stayed up until like 2 or 3!!! ok go sleep now! i'll sleep too, didn't get any proper sleep this whole week.. 

YusBeeiViewsShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FeefiiViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

ROFL..yes feefi..thats why I edited the post later...LOL..my experienceLOLLOL..i really got shocked for one moment untill i read the cause of my supposed death..Suicide from Baygon sprayROFLROFLROFLand then Nets was like..does anyone has his phone no??LOLand I was like..if someone does have my number..he will ask my dad..did your child commit suicide by having baygon sprayROFLROFLROFLI so rofled yaar...the reply woulkd be damn late if I had sound sleepLOLLOL...I actually woke up early..two peacocks near my house were crying so badly and patheticallyLOLI ended up shooting themLOL[I mean..camera shootin..pls dont call peta]LOL...so all this while when u guys were thinking about my death..i was busy shooting the skyline of jaipur and peacocksROFLROFLROFLand I came online to edit them and post in FB..and then came to know about thisROFLROFLROFL

Heuy  I was worried... At first I thought U made the post by doing mazak yaar... but glad ur OK... Socho hamari kya halat huee hogi... Baygon spray was too funny...ROFL

FeefiShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Originally posted by netri

@ SB read ur response too funny...ROFL Achcha khasa shock diya tumhari bhabhi ne...LOL

shukr hai aap aa gai!!!!!  shounak is too funny!!! ROFL ROFL 

iViewsShwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Like my beimaan bhabhi...Shwetha too has become beinman..she told me too me too..she hasnt yet arrived!!LOLLOL

@Nets-Bhabhi se zyada shock tumne diya..saying ki this post is reported..pls wait for confirmation..jabki confirm karne wala..aur marne wala ek hi insaan haiROFL

yeah shweetu just disppeareD!!!! ROFL ROFL  wo kahin khushi ko find krne to nahin chali gai?? ROFL ROFL 

@bold... ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Like my beimaan bhabhi...Shwetha too has become beinman..she told me too me too..she hasnt yet arrived!!LOLLOL

@Nets-Bhabhi se zyada shock tumne diya..saying ki this post is reported..pls wait for confirmation..jabki confirm karne wala..aur marne wala ek hi insaan haiROFL
I thought Aman will conforme ... I made Boo -Boo cauz of ur bahbi...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

FeefiShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index