**SGP BBC#32** - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
@Shwets: till now, only rice and dal...,
I need to cook a curry...
Mom told to cook what ever I like...

There are tomatoes, drumsticks, gourd, cabbage, green peppers, beans and potatoes...

Dunno what to choose...
any suggestion...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

how much did u have???πŸ˜²πŸ˜† u have to plan and eat manju...so that u have it till u want...πŸ˜‰

A small packet. I was feeling bored eating it (last few pieces). I love Gems so much more. BTW, I am going to Mumbai to have Chinese Fried Rice at Yellow Chillies (Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant) and then Ragda Pattice and Pani Puri at a chat center, dinner at my favorite restaurant and Mango icecream at my favorite shop. Don't you call this craziness? πŸ˜†
u r calling nautanki again...gawd...I hate this...

ok...hello my brother...how r u?
Originally posted by *Harika*

There are tomatoes, drumsticks, gourd, cabbage, green peppers, beans and potatoes...

Dunno what to choose...
any suggestion...
i dont like any of the bold ones...so u are left with others...if u know to do something with that try...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

A small packet. I was feeling bored eating it (last few pieces). I love Gems so much more. BTW, I am going to Mumbai to have Chinese Fried Rice at Yellow Chillies (Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant) and then Ragda Pattice and Pani Puri at a chat center, dinner at my favorite restaurant and Mango icecream at my favorite shop. Don't you call this craziness? πŸ˜†

Toh tum foodie ho ji. good for you ji...

Dunno what to choose...
any suggestion...

What about cooking Drumsticks Sambar? *mouth watering* 

i din know u are visiting India just to have food at various places...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I m Bak...My 10 mins are OverπŸ˜†

u r calling nautanki again...gawd...I hate this...

ok...hello my brother...how r u?

main theek hoon ji. aap batayiye ji..potato mat banana ji..nahin toh weight bad jayega ji

What about cooking Drumsticks Sambar? *mouth watering* 
i like sambhar except for drunstick and radish...