Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP BBC#32** - Page 57

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: netri

Tejesh r u participating in Caption Contest ? 

After 1 week of u guyz grilling me my mind isn't working. Though I might give it a try if I get some ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I started doing make up  & wearing western dresses after my marriage . I used to do all that before but only at wedding s or western dress not that much. Now I only wear all that . It was a shock at first I can do what ever I want but now I kinda miss all the restrictions... I get our parents want s us to remember our roots ... 

You are so right. I also started wearing makeup (like proper make up) and jewellery after I started working. From then I have completely independent but I still wouldn't go somewhere or do something if they were not happy about it.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

That's what I said. You "sound" similar to him. πŸ˜†

@Nets you are lucky you didn't put make up. I HATE make up. 😑I even hate the body lotions. Seriously. I wish I could BAN them for myself.

I have oily skin so no need for lotion but here In US ur appearance plays a big part in meeting s . They notice ur manicure - Padicure everything so I just Use little bit makeup everyday just to hide my flaws but U have to pay attention , They will not come up to say do this and don't do this . U will get the message somehow ...πŸ˜‰

I have oily skin so no need for lotion but here In US ur appearance plays a big part in meeting s . They notice ur manicure - Padicure everything so I just Use little bit makeup everyday just to hide my flaws but U have to pay attention , They will not come up to say do this and don't do this . U will get the message somehow ...πŸ˜‰

I get what you mean. I have to put lotions because it gets cold here in winters and my skin turns pale. πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

After 1 week of u guyz grilling me my mind isn't working. Though I might give it a try if I get some ideas.

R U asking me to give U Idea ?  No can do ...πŸ˜‰
tejeshec thumbnail
OMG ye ladies log ka discussion shuru hogaya hai. πŸ˜‰Guess I need to quit now. Buy guyz I know u'r discussion on such things are never ending. 🀣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have to go now. Nice talking to you guys. See you later. Bye bye.
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Bye Sheemu ...πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Bye Sheemu Di. Had a nice time talking with you. πŸ˜Š

@Tejesh Bhaiyya. You start some topic then. πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

R U asking me to give U Idea ?  No can do ...πŸ˜‰

Oye nahin. I don't want u to give ne ideas. Hua toh hua nahin toh big deal yaar.