**SGP BBC#32** - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by netri

God I feel OLd now... πŸ˜†  So this is what they call it now a days ... My Dad never let me out of his sight , My friends used to call him " The Hitler " He knows it finds it funny ...πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†

Netri me too! My parents never let me go to any of those parties and events. Even where I work! I only go to that area because that's where my job is but my father actually didn't let me got there before!!

God I hate weekends, V have nothing in the forum  ... 
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Ya, I'm 14. Thanks. BTW, what is your brother's name? I just wanna know if I know him in real life by any chance. πŸ˜†

Thats not possible dear unless you live in Southeast England! πŸ˜†Anyways his name is Khubrooh.

Ya, I know. 

@Tejesh Bhaiyya Check my post on Page 79 of the BBC. πŸ˜Š

@Sheemu Di I don't know him. 
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago

Hum Hain toh Kya Gum Hain🀣
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Netri me too! My parents never let me go to any of those parties and events. Even where I work! I only go to that area because that's where my job is but my father actually didn't let me got there before!!

I started doing make up  & wearing western dresses after my marriage . I used to do all that before but only at wedding s or western dress not that much. Now I only wear all that . It was a shock at first I can do what ever I want but now I kinda miss all the restrictions... I get our parents want s us to remember our roots ... 
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

@Tejesh Bhaiyya Thanks a lot. Remember, I was telling that you sound similar to someone I know. He was my father's colleague. He kind of saved my sister's life. He was a really nice uncle. πŸ˜Š

Bubbly main itna bhi bada nahin hoon yaar. I am just 26.🀣
Vaise good to knonw that u associate me with good people.πŸ˜ƒ

Its true but I am glad in a way because it allows me to get on with things without spending too much time here.

Tejesh r u participating in Caption Contest ? 
Originally posted by tejeshec

Bubbly main itna bhi bada nahin hoon yaar. I am just 26.🀣
Vaise good to knonw that u associate me with good people.πŸ˜ƒ

That's what I said. You "sound" similar to him. πŸ˜†

@Nets  I HATE make up. 😑I even hate the body lotions. The only "make up" thing that I have no problem with is "Face Powder". πŸ˜†
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago