Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Just came to comment. 

When I saw the post I was like *beep* (please note I don't know any gaalies and I am supposedly supposed to say a gaali. - I wanted to say a gaali). I felt someone was joking because my sixth sense told me so. Plus aapki bhabhi ke post mein ek bhi πŸ˜­smiley nahi tha (which I found was weird) and the mood of the post sounded more casual to me. I am so happy that you are alive. BTW, you don't sound as a guy who would commit suicide . (that too with Baygon spray.) πŸ€£

@Khushi Ji Agar aap ye post padh rahi hein, to mein bata du. It was definitely not a good idea. Its not good to play with someone's emotions like that.

I saw the accident scene in yesterday's episode and I am still rofling at the maatha thoking on the stone. πŸ€£Ishaan is CRAZY!!!! 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

yeah next time khushi bhabhi post kre to we can fire at her 🀣 

i wonder what Aman thought after reading your PM!!! 🀣 

Laugh at my Boo - Boos... I was worried ... LOL now...He is fit and fine... I already sent Sorry PM ... Saying I didn't know He is an only child . on my defance he and I never talk abt his or my personal life... M really glad he is ok ... Sorry SB I overreacted. . ... Sorry guys... 
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

BTW, you don't sound as a guy who would commit suicide . (that too with Baygon spray.) πŸ€£

exactly my reasoning, shounak doens't seem like the guy who would commit suicide... 🀣  

we are glad to have shounak back!!!! πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Laugh at my Boo - Boos... I was worried ... LOL now...He is fit and fine... I already sent Sorry PM ... Saying I didn't know He is an only child . on my defance he and I never talk abt his or my personal life... M really glad he is ok ... Sorry SB I overreacted. . ... Sorry guys... 

no need to be sorry.  even i wasn't 100% sure that he's an only child but it seemed liked it. πŸ˜‰

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Just came to comment. 

When I saw the post I was like *beep* (please note I don't know any gaalies and I am supposedly supposed to say a gaali. - I wanted to say a gaali). I felt someone was joking because my sixth sense told me so. Plus aapki bhabhi ke post mein ek bhi πŸ˜­smiley nahi tha (which I found was weird) and the mood of the post sounded more casual to me. I am so happy that you are alive. BTW, you don't sound as a guy who would commit suicide . (that too with Baygon spray.) πŸ€£

@Khushi Ji Agar aap ye post padh rahi hein, to mein bata du. It was definitely not a good idea. Its not good to play with someone's emotions like that.

I saw the accident scene in yesterday's episode and I am still rofling at the maatha thoking on the stone. πŸ€£Ishaan is CRAZY!!!! 

LOL Manju that sceene was very funny... How conviniently Stone apears in front of Ishaan and Taking Blessing...OMG 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok...i had to go for breakfast...been up from 6...so felt very hungry...😊

anyways...have to thank the peacocks as they woke shounak early...πŸ˜†
and shounak...u told ur dad abt this...OMG!!!πŸ˜†
and yeah...thank god we din have ur number...otherwise...matters would have been worse...πŸ˜†

and request to khushi ji...please reply to shounak's post...πŸ˜† please bhabiji...πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ok...i had to go for breakfast...been up from 6...so felt very hungry...😊

anyways...have to thank the peacocks as they woke shounak early...πŸ˜†
and shounak...u told ur dad abt this...OMG!!!πŸ˜†
and yeah...thank god we din have ur number...otherwise...matters would have been worse...πŸ˜†

and request to khushi ji...please reply to shounak's post...πŸ˜† please bhabiji...πŸ˜†

Sorry shwetha... I overreacted... Again Sorry guys... Ohhh God I will post anything before the facts again... I feel so embarrassed...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@nets...dont be embarrased yar...happens...just enjoy te fun now..😊
iViews thumbnail
G'Night Shwetha, Manju... 
I m definitely not going to kill my self  tonight and not by Baygon Spray... 
🀣 ... so have a peace full night and rest of U ... I want to see all of u fit and fine condition Monday Mornign... Bye guys...
lol itna kuch ho gaya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†god!!first it was peacocks..now its pegions!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

LOL Manju thnks a lot...ur right...I cant commit suicide at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†that too with the spray she had written..still rofling..

arre nets...why sorry yaar..we all leg pulling each otherπŸ˜†thats it..thnks for your concern :)

shwetha..what did u have for brkfast??πŸ˜†

@feefi-r u still eating biriryani??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh god..U pmed Aman also🀣🀣🀣🀣