Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' (Page 49)

kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
ya u r right/
i was thinking the same.
most of  the american shows run from September to June..KMH should also follow tht trend :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha7854

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I don't understand Imagine, we are behind in Canada but I've noticed an ad that Ratan's show will start May 30. I don't get how Imagine can find a time for the show to be shown in Canada while KMH airs but KMH must come to an end in India. Its really disappointing!
frndship_trust Goldie
frndship_trust
frndship_trust

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I heard its going off air because a new show is taking KMH2's place, I think its new swayamvar...so yeah!!
k_sally.86 Newbie
k_sally.86
k_sally.86

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitgupta1996

guyz i hav one plan if u think its right then plzz support me...
guyzz write letters,message and petition to ekta mam regarding to stop being end and ask her to shift the show from imagine to star plus as we all know there is a blank slot in star plus 8:00 to 8:30 pm so we can request ekta mam to do so even we can tell her to shift the show to zee tv or star one ...from thiskmh will also have good trps...
wat u say guyz????????
i compleletly agree with u. ektaa maam should change the channel to zee, starplus or may be starone will also do and it will definatly get v good trpsi really pray for this thing to happenbcoz imagine dont deserve great show like kmh on it and its very cruel and rude channel.i will always supportu and these petition for saving kmh at my level best,i am a silent reader of this forum.

Karankritz4evr

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

i am a great fan of kundra...one of the reason the show going off is...do you remember before they start the KMH-2 there was an article saying ekta has planed for 150 epi so there may be an agreement between the prodcer and channal only for 150 epi Ouch...so far we have complete 138 epi...

correct me if i am wrongSmile
Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i am a great fan of kundra...one of the reason the show going off is...do you remember before they start the KMH-2 there was an article saying ekta has planed for 150 epi so there may be an agreement between the prodcer and channal only for 150 epi Ouch...so far we have complete 138 epi...

OMG Shumi, you could be right... there are just about 12 episodes of KMH left if it ends on 30th May!! I read an interview of Karan's in which he had said that they knew beforehand that this season will be a short one, and they are already on the verge of completing 7 months. So there's a lot of sense in what you've just said.

shumi.

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i cnt believe that kmh 2 going off air par mujhe sabse jayada gussa imagine par a raha hai i hate u imagine
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

Originally posted by shumi.

OMG Shumi, you could be right... there are just about 12 episodes of KMH left if it ends on 30th May!! I read an interview of Karan's in which he had said that they knew beforehand that this season will be a short one, and they are already on the verge of completing 7 months. So there's a lot of sense in what you've just said.
aw...thanks for agreeing with meBig smile...i will try to find out the article...it was before starting KNH-2...let me try for it...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index