Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' (Page 30)

premer Newbie
premer
premer

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
plzzz imagine and ekta mam  dont do this,,,,,,,,,,,, Ouch because for kmh2  w'll wait for 1 yr Ouch nwe u again again do this... to end kmh2 ... we love arohi so please dont end kmh2

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Plz guyss keep on spamming nd send them as many mails as pssble!!!!
rani75 Senior Member
rani75
rani75

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
i have seen in facebook (www.facebook.com) the kmh is going to end and they has lso said that kmh 3 come i dont want to kmh 2 end wt we will do gyss!!! :(((((
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP !! Cry
silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani75

i have seen in facebook (www.facebook.com) the kmh is going to end and they has lso said that kmh 3 come i dont want to kmh 2 end wt we will do gyss!!! :(((((
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP !! Cry

Where did they say this about Kmh3???
silverleaves Senior Member
silverleaves
silverleaves

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Guys,we need to send the petition soon,like today,otherwise they won't see it until Monday and they might have fully decided and confirmed by then!
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
they cant end the show...Angry
abhi to KMH 2 shuru hua tha...Disapprove
how can they take this sudden decision...Cry
they cant do this to us...Cry
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena.theresa88

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#660066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">hi frds me and my frd on facebook were discussing on LETS SAVE KMH wall and we have a great plan to save kmh and i hope u all are with us. the plan is the guys who all live in mumbai has to assemble in front of imagine tv office on monday to speak to them directly and the adress is </font>
</font><font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="5">Imagine Tv
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai
400 053.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> <font color="#336600" size="4">so frds who all live in mumbai and are ready to join our frds in this mission plz plz give urs names and do comment.</font></font>

Please tip the media about this. Carry signs or posters or whatever so they won't end kmh2. When the media come, you'll need to give imagine a bad name, crying, telling them about lack of promotion, etc. :) also tell them that the fans are from all over the world and nobody prefers gunahon or pardes to kitani.

Good luck! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silverleavesarta

SimiSays IF-Sizzlerz
SimiSays
SimiSays

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

all othr imagine shows r crap...!!

thr channel wil go 2 hell..if dey end KMH2! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index