Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' (Page 14)

sahelakbary Newbie
sahelakbary
sahelakbary

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Cry we want kmh2 if imagine channel end kmh2 we never watch this channel againe.channel can end another shows we want kmh2 we want kmh2

chandanisharma Newbie
chandanisharma
chandanisharma

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
CryCryplease dont end kmh2 this is a only populer show in imagine channel i lov kmh2 sooo much wrong desicion imagine take
SHAHAD971 Senior Member
SHAHAD971
SHAHAD971

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I have never ever in my whole life love a show like that i just can't believe that ! please don't you dare do that!
This is breaking my heart!!!
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
i cant believe that imagine is doing this!!!!! i feel like strangling the person in charge of imagine TV!!!!! what the felll is wrong with them!!!! they have other downmarket shows on their channel and then they wonder why they dont have any TRP'S!!!! they think tht they will get bette TRP'S through Ratan ka Rishta but guess what, imagine ppl we already know that the first marriage didnt even happen and then the second one turned out to be a disaster!!!!! i dont think that anybody will waste their time to watch another disastrus wedding!!!! if you guys end KMH you dont know what the OUTCOME AND CONSEQUENCES would be!!!! The imagine ppl are going to lose even those few ppl that tuned into their channel to watch their favorite show!! 
I THINK THAT IMAGINE SHOULD THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISION!!!! LAST TIME THEY MADE A DECISION BUT GUESS WHAT, KMH CAME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAND!!!!! AN IF THAT HAPPENS THIS TIME TOO, I DONT THINK THAT KMH FANS WILL SPARE THEM!!!!! SO THINK 2X BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION IMAGINE PPL!!!!!

SO FARE WE HAVE 761 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

shirhan Newbie
shirhan
shirhan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I have never loved show like I loved kmh so plz plz plz plz plz don't end is best show ever I seen in my whole life love karan kritika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
SO FAR WE HAVE 800 PROTESTORS AND WE NEED A LOT MORE!!!
SO GUYS DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

ruby_0921 Newbie
ruby_0921
ruby_0921

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
plz don't end kmh ...its the best show ever!!!...and the leads have such an awesome chemistry...how cud u even think of ending it?
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
plz dont do this to us :( if this happens i will not watch any of etka's shows ever :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index