Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi_bs thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there is no way dear
sadly the bloody imagine people are all set to send this, our lifeline show to go off-air
only hope is season 3 (please star one or any other channel i wish)
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
signed it guys !!!
they just cnt end it !!
kmh2 has been a part of out life for 9 months dey jus cant take it off air !!😡
vandu_2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am always with u for support..
devi313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone :)

I'm just a silent member of this forum...and i was just wondering, why is KMH2 ending? From what I've understood, they're shutting the show down so that the time slot will be available for Swayamvar season 3.

But based on the other two seasons of Swayamvar, the show will only last for approximately a month. So why would they close down a popular show that people love for a show that will only last a month or so?? Looking at it logically, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Even if they do want KMH's time slot, can't KMH just take a break for a month while the swayamvar happens and then pick up where it left off afterwards? I realize that it's not the ideal situation, but it would be better than shutting the show down completely, right?

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya u r right/
i was thinking the same.
most of  the american shows run from September to June..KMH should also follow tht trend :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't understand Imagine, we are behind in Canada but I've noticed an ad that Ratan's show will start May 30. I don't get how Imagine can find a time for the show to be shown in Canada while KMH airs but KMH must come to an end in India. Its really disappointing!
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I heard its going off air because a new show is taking KMH2's place, I think its new swayamvar...so yeah!!
k_sally.86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitgupta1996

guyz i hav one plan if u think its right then plzz support me...

guyzz write letters,message and petition to ekta mam regarding to stop being end and ask her to shift the show from imagine to star plus as we all know there is a blank slot in star plus 8:00 to 8:30 pm so we can request ekta mam to do so even we can tell her to shift the show to zee tv or star one ...from thiskmh will also have good trps...
wat u say guyz????????

i compleletly agree with u. ektaa maam should change the channel to zee, starplus or may be starone will also do and it will definatly get v good trpsi really pray for this thing to happenbcoz imagine dont deserve great show like kmh on it and its very cruel and rude channel.i will always supportu and these petition for saving kmh at my level best,i am a silent reader of this forum.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i am a great fan of kundra...one of the reason the show going off is...do you remember before they start the KMH-2 there was an article saying ekta has planed for 150 epi so there may be an agreement between the prodcer and channal only for 150 epi ...so far we have complete 138 epi...

correct me if i am wrong😊
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

i am a great fan of kundra...one of the reason the show going off is...do you remember before they start the KMH-2 there was an article saying ekta has planed for 150 epi so there may be an agreement between the prodcer and channal only for 150 epi ...so far we have complete 138 epi...

correct me if i am wrong😊

OMG Shumi, you could be right... there are just about 12 episodes of KMH left if it ends on 30th May!! I read an interview of Karan's in which he had said that they knew beforehand that this season will be a short one, and they are already on the verge of completing 7 months. So there's a lot of sense in what you've just said.