PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
guys, im not an active member in Kmh forum, but i tell i love this show so much that i feel like hitting the imgain boss on the head for ending this show. i just wish i was in india! 
but guys we have to take extreme measures if you want to save this show. i dunno what with imagine keeping all the oldie shows, not even my great dadi watch em, cuz they are so annyoing.  
so what ever you are doing keep doing it. go and spam big time on their web even if the delete it.  

so all the best and dont give up! 😉
Edited by LOVE_DMG - 12 years ago
YES, WE LEARNED HOW TO FIGHT FOR OUR SHOW A LONG TIME BACK WHEN WE WERE STRUGGLING TO GET A NEW SEASON... ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT PPL FORM OTHER FORUMS ALSO WATCH OUR FAVORITE SHOW, AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES :) <3
Originally posted by ishakumar

YES, WE LEARNED HOW TO FIGHT FOR OUR SHOW A LONG TIME BACK WHEN WE WERE STRUGGLING TO GET A NEW SEASON... ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT PPL FORM OTHER FORUMS ALSO WATCH OUR FAVORITE SHOW, AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD WISHES :) <3

whoa there! 
i know u know how to fight for your show, but im  just saying that dont stop what u are doing and save KMH .  b/c chances are if KMH ends chances will be slithly lower in getting it back it better to fight now and save. 
shift the show to 7.30 p.m. time slot.
In Canada, they show KMH2 at 7.30 pm. 
Hey guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️

I'm sure that by now you all must be aware of the fact that KMH2 is probably going to end by 28th May to make way for "RATAN KA RISHTA".😲😲😲

If you do not want it to end and want it to be replaced in some other time slot or on some other channel, then please register your support in this thread.😃😃😃😃

Like and post comment to second this motion.😃😃😃😃😃

KMH2 is a lovely show, and is going on a very interesting wave right now, ending it would not be right.😒

Please support this petition to keep the show going.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

pplsss guys do something pls end kmh 2 hum kmh 2 ko end nahi hone denge
no need to request we love kmh alot dear i m always with u

I loved and KMH1 and love KMH2 as well. I think the storyline has alot of potential in the coming future and if this show is taken off air that potential would be cut. I would want to request the channel from taking this show off because all the other shows on this channel are useless and this is their only hope for now and the coming future.
i always support kmh and arjuhi.. pls don end this show..