PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
We Want KMH itz a unique show...and swyamvar is a disgusting show...kmh is even good for children...they can watch it...but swayvar is a show containing many adult talks and etc etc...and KMH is Full of Fun Love and Responsibilities...so we want KMH ... 
3455..keep going guys, I know with this much it'll mean something!
Thanks for the info n links dear... :)

Though m not on this forum but m a regular viewer of kmh2 n alike u all even i don't want kmh to end so soon it has just started they can't axe kmh this soon n that too when kmh is doing so well...
i would try my part to save kmh :)

I am not a regular on India Forums...but am in love with KMH2. I dont understand why KMH2 shud end...they shud show swayamvar in the 7-8 slot...or they can show it on Fri and Sat only by reducing the no. of per week episodes of KMH2 and GKD. I completely agree that Swayamvar is a dumb show...its better not aired at all.
@charmiee n like elle22 i m silent reader on this forum as u guys i also don't want this show to end so i m also with u guys in signing plz i request everyone also to sign regularly 
kmh shudnt end...its the best show on tv...end the other stupid shows nthat nobody watch...
@lilindiangurl13 - Thanks a lot for adding FB page link..😳
i relly dont want kmh 2 end its dh best show on tv 4 now n it has its fanzzz all over dh world.. ppl all over dh world r tryng 2 save kmh it would be really dum of imagine tv if dey end dis show n me pitty sure dat no kmh fanz will ever watch imagine tv ever in lyf... karan kritika rockz n just cant see den gong of air bcoz des ppl r really dong a gud job in dis show so plz dont end km 
ok i ve sent a request on fb n as well i ve joined the petiton as requested
(my petiton number was 4128 )
n if there is anything else what i can do to save kmh pls do tell m
ready to do everything but just want not this show to go off air
THIS IS SO STUPID out of all the other shows why cancel KMH? when it just started, they drag on other unnecessary shows and don't care as much for trp's but when it comes to this one they do ? WOW ! if thta's the case count the trp's outside of india and then they will realize how popular KMH IS !