PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
All Make 1915 Signatures guuys 
Suuperb ...Keep Signing🤗
Dont you guys think that therez abitt too much twists and drama taking place in Kmh2??Good:  First Arjun goez ta jail, BAD: Some1 wants to steal the tape, We know dat Ramz going to die...Howz Arjun goin 2 get owt of jail! And then to top it all off KITNI MOHABBAT HAI2 COMING TO AN END? Wel i dont believe that but what if it does??? Ahhh theres jussst too much tension going on at the moment!
I think ram will leave behind clue and killer name somewhere

Arohi finds it and goes to cort and proves it
Errrmmm can someone telll NDTV that the most successfull show they have shown is kmh2! C'mon why kmh2?? that came back due to public demand and now this public is kindly demanding for this GREAT show to continue
as on sbs arohi was crying n the background represents ram's house so i think she will find him dead n d tapes will be stolen 
Hmmm i think the clue thing might happen,, But i also doubt that what if the the killer's name falls innto the wrong hands...Everything wrong has to happen to Arjuhi...I dont think she is going to get hold of the clue soo easily🤔
Priya i totally agree with you! I dont think Arjun will be able to get out of jail soo easily...
Originally posted by arjunluva

Priya i totally agree with you! I dont think Arjun will be able to get out of jail soo easily...

humm its seem that they will make dis case more interesting

NO KMH MEANS NO IMAGINE..!!! its crystal like clear... this proves how insane these pepl are..!!! our KMH is in wrong hands..!! they dont even promote it the right way. Feel like killing imagine.*dishkyaon*

N we didnt demand the sequel for this day..!!!! Its barely 6 months n...aarrgghhh
lets show em our power..bombard em with Q.. lets get on their nerves..laton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante
without kmh imagine is a garbage...😡 i really hate if they shut kmh 4 some stupid show...