Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
874 signatures, hope the number keeps going up!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe that imagine is doing this!!!!! i feel like strangling the person in charge of imagine TV!!!!! what the helll is wrong with them!!!! they have other downmarket shows on their channel and then they wonder why they dont have any TRP'S!!!! they think tht they will get bette TRP'S through Ratan ka Rishta but guess what, imagine ppl we already know that the first marriage didnt even happen and then the second one turned out to be a disaster!!!!! i dont think that anybody will waste their time to watch another disastrus wedding!!!! if you guys end KMH you dont know what the OUTCOME AND CONSEQUENCES would be!!!! The imagine ppl are going to lose even those few ppl that tuned into their channel to watch their favorite show!! 
I THINK THAT IMAGINE SHOULD THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE ANY DECISION!!!! LAST TIME THEY MADE A DECISION BUT GUESS WHAT, KMH CAME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAND!!!!! AN IF THAT HAPPENS THIS TIME TOO, I DONT THINK THAT KMH FANS WILL SPARE THEM!!!!! SO THINK 2X BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION IMAGINE PPL!!!!!

AND DONT FORGET TO SIGN THE PETITION AT:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mariaM/petition.html 

****sorry for any spamming :P****
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED YET...
EVEN KARAN SAID ON HIS FB STATUS THAT THE ARTICLE IS NEW MEANING RANDOM AND HE HAD NO CLUE ABOUT IT!!!! HOPEFULLY THIS IS ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF JUST LIKE THE ONE, WHEN THEY TOLD US AROHI WAS GOING TO MARRY CHIKU!!1 REMEMEBR GUYS AND WE GOT SO FRUSTRATED BUT IT DIDNT TURN OUT THAT WAY... I DONT THINK WE SHOULD TAKE THIS ARTICLE SRSLY UNTIL ANOTHER POPULAR WEBSITE (AHEM,AHEM) ALSO CONFIRMS THE NEWS!!!! THIS COULD JUST BE ANOTHER WRONG ARTICLE ON IF!!!!
 **** sorry for spamming, just so frustrated right now**** :(

P.S. we have 883 signatures so far :) keep going guys!!!
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^IF is usually good with its acticles and sources.. the "other" website you have in question is really notorious for posting alot of random stuff.. but in any case even if its not true, there cant be smoke w/o the fire..so channel must be up to something..atleast w/ doing this jardh tak problem nikal denge
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We will do everything to save our KMH..Imagine u better change ur decision..we won't leave u otherwise:@
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Over 1000 signatures and counting, I'm still reeling from the news the show may end for Ratan's show. I wish Ekta could take her the show to another network, somewhere where the show will be appreciated and will get the promotion and attention it deserves.

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yippee!!! We reached abt 1020 signatures!..plz ppl keep signing more!...
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1051 it is now. i think we r going slow. nevermind we will reach 2000 by evening for sure :)) Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys spam their walls, send them mails and keep signing the petitions. cant believe only a handful of us r spamming at FB and signing petitions :@

1232 now :)
SIBEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1231 signatures, we can continue to spread the petition and hope the number increase is important. keep going !