PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai' - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
we love kmh...!! we don't want to see its end now..that too just 6 months after we got it...!! this soo unfair!!
i signed d petition and informed to my frnds about this..
Edited by -Love-Hate- - 12 years ago
heyyy...damn those ndtv people ...the poor thing had just started and they are already closing it...bas**rds...

KMH FANS...ARE GONNA SHOW THEM AGAIN WHAT WE AS VEIWERS REALLY WANT TO WATCH AND THAT IS KITANI MOHABBAT HAI
imagine walo ko hell mein dhal do,,,,,grrrhhh,,i wanna kill my self,,mein kasie jiungi agr kmh khtm ho gea,,no aisa nahi hho saktaaa
dn't knw yar hamesha kmh k piche hi pade rhte hai imagine wale...
How can they even think of ending d show...there r so many tracks which can pull d show for months ahead...d show has got a great cast n Karanika who probably hav d largest fan following in tellywood...instead of using all dis points to their advantage d dumb channel wants to shut down d show...how much stupider can u get...😡😡
Ek to d channel doesn't promote d show as they should...coz of such half-hearted jobs...they don't even understand immense effort put in n by d actors n how much we love dis show...
Originally posted by ..anshita..

dn't knw yar hamesha kmh k piche hi pade rhte hai imagine wale...

haan yaar...pata nhin kyun? 🤔
i am so angry right now! how can they end the most best show ever?! If they end this then this is the last time i will be switching onto IMAGINE TV. They are the worst people ever! why dont they end something like pardes mein mila koi apna sa. they bumped of the main lead on that and now its quite boring? or baba aiso vaar dhondo? WHY KMH2! They always do this, they dont use there minds. I hate IMAGINE TV so much. I hope IF has got there minds twisted and this all turns out to be a misunderstanding. If they confirm this then i am going to be so F***~?l?:: PISSED OFF! ðŸ˜¡ I hope this serial carries out like a 2 year storyline. Something like 'Jyoti' or Bandani'. 
Let's keep sending them e-mails and spam their mailboxes.Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago
omg i just read this on if.  i hope they dont do that, they did this last time with kmh. this is imagines best show in my point of view. how can they do such unjustice, it hasnt evan reached the 150 episodes that they stated at start of show was minimum.

plz imagine dont end kmh2.
pretty  plzzz!