PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them 'KitaniMohabbatHai'

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This TB Article saying KMH to end :(((((  is most shocking news I hv ever read on I-F..I m not getting Point of Imagine decide axe KMH when other shows also suffering from Low & bad Rating...Why the Most Loved Youth show...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Pls Guys Lets Try & Do what ever we can to save our Show...I will search and Post link & Information  Where ever we can express our Protest..Lets Do It..Hope many poople Join here...

They cant do injutice with such Adorable Show..Its ONLY show I watch now..

---------------------------------

Sign This Petition ASAP โญ๏ธ
Save KMH : When I Will Got Many Signatures Soo I'll Send That To KMH Cv's : Ekta Kapoor /Sobha Kapoor 

To:  Ekta kapoor / Imagine TV

Hello Cv's : Ekta Maam & Ndtv Imagine
This Letter From Kitani Mohabbat Hai Fans For Yoou
The Latest buzz annoucing that Kitani mohabbat hai is going to end is not something that we all are liking
You Know Very Well That even if you end the show
Fans Will Nt let down ...We'll Fight For A Continuation of the show as much we can
Our request to you is that : Please check the other shows of imagineTV & Then Tell if kitni mohabbat hai 2 needs to end or not
show like pardes mein mila koi apna sa is full crap
please end that
the biggest mistake will to end KMH2 : When It Has The Best main lead jodi ,cast & the While the storyline is going well

PLEASE DON'T END KITANI MOHABBAT HAI 2

From A Die Hard Fan :

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

View Current Signatures    Sign the Petition

Imagine TV & KMH Creatives 
Soo Please Hurry Uup ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Imagine Official Site -

Imagines FB page :

FB page just to save KMH
(Flood it with Protest๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Address

Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999

Viewbie's Note:

Please guys discuss ways to save Kitani here only

NOTE : Guyz nothing has been finalised. The final confirmation is yet to come, so please be patient and wait for the Final Decision from the Production House or any other Authority.

Also, Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 ending does not not mean you people can BASH other shows in any manner you like. This may hurt the sentiments of members who like the other shows. So please refrain from making any such negative posts for the Show or the Actors related to the show.

Further Bashing will not be tolerated in any case. And Please consider this note carefully and abide by the Rules & Regulations of the India-Forums.

Thanks
KMH2 DT

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess281995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously...dey cant do dis wid us...KMH IS D BEST SHOW ON IMAGINE...and it's been meely 6 months since d show has started...i think we should sign petitions...dis just cant happen...:(
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this is effing retarded.. KMH1 showed on for nine months why the hell cant KMH2 be shown for atleast another 2months?? seriously!! the raaz is still incomplete they could play up with that.. dammit i am pissed

you just wait and watch ndtv imagine channel, ab teri aisi ki taisi, teri koi khair nahin.. agar kmh3 ka petition shuruaat nahin kiya toh phir kehna
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
Milenge_Milenge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i magine is mad don't have scene 
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we'll do it yar...anything to save KMH...
n KMH3 to imagine pr aane hi nhi denge...
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
How Can They End the shoow๐Ÿ˜ฒ
KMH Is The Best Show I've Ever Seeen + The Best Cast & Main Lead Jodi Tooo ๐Ÿค—
Now My Question Is CV's Are Yoou Dumb Or Double Duumb ??๐Ÿ˜†
Buut Seriously Other Shows Are Full Crap On ImagineTV Soo Why End KMH??
Now That Mister Punjabi Is Gonna Die soo the traack has a loong waaay 
So Hpw Eend that on the middle ? The Raaz is still imcomplete & they cannot end the show by revealing the truuth in atleast some months ๐Ÿ˜ก
sahar92 thumbnail
they can't  do it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
kmh is the best๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
oh god i'm getting mad๐Ÿ˜ก
wt can we do guys?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
plzzz do sth๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by sahar92 - 12 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its horrible!..why do always kmh has to suffer?? and just coz of a stupid swayamvar show!..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just pray that imagine channel gets closed!..do hell with ur shows!..hate imagine tv!..
kmh 1 was for 9 months!..but kmh 2 is even shorter is this why we asked for season 2??
-sia- thumbnail
When I read the news I was like Am I sound!!  God what all news I got to hear today??!! Lawyer getting shot, KMH to end!! No way!! Imagine channel will be big time losers if they are gonna this!! KMH is one of the best shows overall n they wanna axe this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก  I'm ready to even send repetitive mails to the channel but just hope that they dont end it!! It started coz of public demand..how can they so abruptly end it??!! Fingers crossed n hoping for the best as well as hope that this all is just a rumour!! In case even after protests from the viewers the channel decided to go ahead with their stupid plan, me gonna quit watching Imagine itself!!!
Though I'm so furious I'm way too disheartened ๐Ÿ˜ญ  KMH is my fav show...how can this happen ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’”
P.S  Not offending anyone who are ardent fans of the Imagine channel!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GUYS! Comment on NDTV Imagine's fb page

http://www.facebook.com/ImagineTV?ref=ts&sk=wall