India-Forums

Manish left embarassed--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Manish left embarrassed

Manish Paul is known for his hosting skills. His expertise in the same left him embarrassed during the shoot of the upcoming episode of Dance Ke Superstars on Zee TV.

A Indya source reveals, "While anchoring the show Dance Ke Superstars, judges Shiamak Davar and Remo D'souza kept praising and applauding Manish. At first, Manish enjoyed the attention but after a while he turned red with embarrassment."

Manish confirms the incident, as he says, "I was initially very pleased when Shiamak and Remo praised me. However, later I started feeling conscious about the amount of praise I was getting." Elaborating further Manish laughs, "Remo kept saying 'great' or 'amazing' throughout the shoot. Shiamak went a step further and would stand up and clap after each line delivered by me."

It certainly seems like Manish has found new fans in the form of the judges of the show.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, May 04, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Manish-left-embarrassed&xfile=2011/May/News_20110504_6

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9tawasheNatkhatpariluv2danceAlia009charmz517uknaik99dmgmjht4evertulipbaby53FakeLove

tawashe Senior Member
    tawashe
    tawashe

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
    hahaha

when i first read the forum topic name i got worried. i thought may be he was trying to calm down a tense situation between the two teams (like the amar and jai scenario) and in the process got humiliated and screamed at by someone. 

phew!!! thank god i was in for a pleasant surprise when i read the article. this is good embarrasement. obviously who wouldnt become his fan once they witness his spontaneous and witty hosting style that totally grabs your attention and keeps you hooked and laughing out loud at the same time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9luv2dancemazkachazka

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
    FakeLove
    FakeLove

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
    awww our manish babu goin red in da face Day Dreaming wish i ws at da sets to see his blushin cheeks... 

god bless our manish!!! u rock yar!!!

tnx for sharin dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
    Nishita123
    Nishita123

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
    LOL...Manish ko bakra banaya Remo / SD ne LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpari

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
    uknaik99
    uknaik99

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
    Manish is an out standing host.. really enjoy his sense of humour and hosting..
    • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index