Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 76)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

AngryAngryYou bet ... first of all u are throwing a party for HC and that too u are getting hard drinks for it Shocked how dare uLOL

And you want to keep HC for urself...ok I leave Vandy to take care of this ROFL
thats unofficially nads...
officially toh we'll stick to pepsi, apple juice and anjeer milkshake...
we r thinking of asking hc to prepare his compound khana for main course!
we'll have golgappe, tawa pulav, daabeli, gatte ki sabji, bharwan bhindi and dal dhokliLOL
desert will definitely have fruit n nutSmile
any hc party is just incomplete without themEmbarrassed
and don't worry...
i'll be taking care od nadzzzLOL

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

No by thursday my work will be done so I will be free to do HCing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SP wont give out the news yet... bcoz they are still just approaching the celebrities... that does not mean anything... remember HC had been approached for ZND but he never accepted it... so "being approached" means nothing! I think after SP has selected the celebrities they might start talking about it I dont know
LOLLOLLOLLOL
but if survivor is not going to air by june...then i don't want hc to be a part of itOuch
coz then his own show as a lead will air much more later...and this is something i won't likeOuch
i want to see hc everyday...rather than for a few days in a reality showOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Di aapne abhi tak mujhe nahi di pics
I want them badly and urgentlyAngry time par kaam kia karoAngry
main nahi jaanti abhi abhi abhi do please

and di also the links where HC was eating cake during Desh fr SBS anniversary and as Onu I think he ate in SBS in tht black suit bfr the maha epi dance
aaj de doongi aashi...
i snapped them yesterday...
but i'll share them on yahoo...
i'm not going to use photobucket...its giving me a lot of errorsOuch
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

thats unofficially nads...
officially toh we'll stick to pepsi, apple juice and anjeer milkshake...
we r thinking of asking hc to prepare his compound khana for main course!
we'll have golgappe, tawa pulav, daabeli, gatte ki sabji, bharwan bhindi and dal dhokliLOL
desert will definitely have fruit n nutSmile
any hc party is just incomplete without themEmbarrassed
and don't worry...
i'll be taking care od nadzzzLOL
ShockedShockedVandy HC ko pata chalega to kya karogi... unofficially u are allowing hard drinks in the party... u are a bad organiser ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yaar at this hour in the morning please dont mention all that lovely food... I will have an upset stomach just listening to those items ROFLROFLROFL

desert only fruit and nut ShockedShocked kyu HC tho likes sweets na he has a sweet tooth after all ROFLROFL... so we have to get as many sweets  as we can...
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hello everyone !! I'm sooo damn sorry...I actually planned to come but these days I'm sooo much messed up with my sleep and all

Anyway I was going through some previous pages(not all)...and there I find this pic it looks like to me that its not that old !!! But i have seen harshad wearing that shirt before !!!! Maybe in that performance...where he performed on song "Prem Ki naiya" with AG...

And about Harshad-Karan...i agree with di...he have Kritika in his life...and we all know how Harshad is !!!!!! :P

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!
nope alina...
hc had not worn this tee during prem ki naiyyaLOL
he had worn it after that in sbs's party...in 2009Smile
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

LOLLOLLOLLOL
but if survivor is not going to air by june...then i don't want hc to be a part of itOuch
coz then his own show as a lead will air much more later...and this is something i won't likeOuch
i want to see hc everyday...rather than for a few days in a reality showOuch
No I think it is another reason... bcoz u dont want his December romantic month record not to break that is why u want his new show to start by June ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

But yes it will be too boring to see HC only on weekends or something like that in some reality show... seeing him everyday in a week is not enough for us... so sirf weekends ka tho salwal hi nahi hai!

Edited by sam123_0 - 09 May 2011 at 10:42pm
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Finally I can see this one !!!
Amazing VM di...I just sooo loved it !!!!!!!
I'm really grateful to you for adding that cliff diving wala part !!! I just so love that scene...I actually wanted to see HC doing that in show...I know they only showed this and Rakshaw wala scene in promos... but when I heard that Anurag would be seen falling off the cliff and Tani will think he is dead...so for few seconds I thought they might show HC falling in slow motion like they did in Promo !!! But my bad luck !!!! They showed him sitting in car when Ritesh pushed him !!!!

Anyway your VM is really good...after such a long time I watched a VM on TaAnu !!!
And Vandy di...that dialogues thingy and background music was awesome...its a beautiful VM I have ever seen. You have captured all those memorable moments of TL...I miss and ofcoarse Anurag !!!!
And yeah I still have to check your previous VM...its still showing Copyright error !!! :(
sabse pehleSmile
here is the FB link of pal vm
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1773320411121&oid=197479626950928&saved

i uploaded it exclusively for u guysSmile

and now tl title trackSmile
even i'm in love with that shot alinaDay Dreaming
its an all prayers answered kinda shot for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanx a lot for liking itSmile
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

ShockedShockedVandy HC ko pata chalega to kya karogi... unofficially u are allowing hard drinks in the party... u are a bad organiser ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yaar at this hour in the morning please dont mention all that lovely food... I will have an upset stomach just listening to those items ROFLROFLROFL

desert only fruit and nut ShockedShocked kyu HC tho likes sweets na he has a sweet tooth after all ROFLROFL... so we have to get as many sweets  as we can...
chhor naa...hc will never come to knowLOLLOLLOL
stomach upset with just listening?Shocked
wait till u see hc eating all thisLOLLOLLOL
fruit n nut is a definite item sam...baaki toh we'll have loads of desert...oki
i want to eat chocolate mousse, cheesecake, blackforest pastry, rabri, kesaria jalebis, hot gulab jamuns and mango kulfi...
lemme think of some more thingsLOLLOLLOL

Go to top