Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ash today is not a good day to argue please just commenting now... we can discuss more tomorrow... ... and I think we both are saying the same thing here... as I said I am not taking away any bodies credit but it is HC who has made me more attracted to a character... I did see one or two episodes of sangini but AG did not have the same impact.. I am not saying she is not good... she is an amazing actress who did a fabulous job as Heer but I did not enjoy her as Pihu... Similar if HC had not impressed me as Onu like he did with Prem then I would never have seen TL. But right from the first promo HC had me hooked 👏

I think we are on the same track here just using different words 🤣🤣🤣
yeahh even am not mood to argue today
just too busy with things atm

yeahh u were attracted to Desh coz of HC
I was coz of chemistry tht HC - AG shared coz I strtd watchng fr the jodi thn came the characters and thn the actors🤣🤣

well as for sangini, I don't know about the show, I nvr watchd the show, nvr wanted to but i heard tht its not good in terams od script and creativity and all
a track was made out of bloopers

I dunno anything thgius is wht i heard so don't evn knw its rght or not

As for TL i wantd to watch only fr HC like by tht tym I ws bcum HC fan u see big one
but thn promos blew my senses
the chemistry ws so visible frm the frst promo and I suume it ws the simplicity of the show tht ws projectd in promos whch made me tro wait fr the show with bathed breath

And with journey of Onu and TL and TaAnu
thr ws myn as fan as well
coz initially i ws like othr fans not wantd to see HC with othr u see u knw wht i mean though i nvr hated or bashd AK but still

but as Onu and TL gre on me, my love fr HC strtd to grow more and more

so TL is just too close as it made a HCian
😎🤣🤣🤣

yes we both are on very much same track coz no doubt HC ws driving force in Desh along with the concept of fairy tale otherwse Desh trps would hd nvr cum down with his exit

or maybe evn if Heer ws shown dead same thing would happen
who knows🤔
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
and for now stop jagaofying Prem's aatma in me again and again🤣🤣

And complete this FC today well both in terms of thread and in matter of frst page as well🤣

byeee
take care

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

girls remember nach baliye auditons??!?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 
harshu ws blushin when girls went mad over him

vandy, im sure he knows hw to handle normal fans but such eccentric fans?!?! hmm... i guess da hunk will never know wat to expect from ppl like us 😆 😆
well he should be used to all this by now😆😆😆
afterall nb4 was a learning experience for harshad😊

Well if it is only vandy he will deal with it... he will lock her in a room and tell the guard outside that "when she becomes human again please let me know... after all she has waited for 3 years for this oppurtunity and I dont want her to go back and tell her friends she made a fool out of herself" 🤣🤣🤣🤣  HC is every nice u see... so he will make her day a memorable one 😉

and dont worry he goes to gym everyday no matter what... so he has alot of strength 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry u cant take back deadlines... there is a reason for having a deadline... u cant change it 😉

It is 2.30pm IST today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh HC u put vandy in trouble now!
haye rabba
harshad save me today🤣🤣🤣
di pleaso do mujhe payal ka wrte up
and if she is nt sending thn send me an example like how am i suppose to do
no time now
hv to do this thread as well
so please raat tak sample bhej do like kya likhun
i m nt gtng whr to strt wht to wrte
so pleaseee
And i am sure HC knows how to handle such fan following
coz I am sure all the female dogs and their female owner goes gaga over him and Shadow whenver he would take him fr awalk
so bith shadow and HC must be habituated by now to handle all the things🤣🤣
Originally posted by SunShine_A

And i am sure HC knows how to handle such fan following
coz I am sure all the female dogs and their female owner goes gaga over him and Shadow whenver he would take him fr awalk
so bith shadow and HC must be habituated by now to handle all the things🤣🤣
abb shadow beech mein kahaa se aa gaya???😲😲😲
waise imagine all female dogs going ga ga over shadow😆😆😆
and aashi u mean...hc ki society ki saari larliyaan jaan boojh kar raat ko walk pe nikalti hain?🤣

See this is why I said... vandy goes alone ... it will more than HC can handle

You can plot as much as u want ... u will never get passed my eyes! I have my eyes everywhere... remember that!🤣... and i told u.. .u will be permited inside only if u get atleast one favorite item of HC 😉

im tongue tied and bowin to u cz ur rite!!! one maniac at a time for harshu 🤣 🤣

ooops i forgot to comment on dat dress code post yar... yup im gonna wear white shorts & white top for da b day bash!!!! hope im im permitted inside captain sam?!?!
Originally posted by -vandy-

abb shadow beech mein kahaa se aa gaya???😲😲😲
waise imagine all female dogs going ga ga over shadow😆😆😆
and aashi u mean...hc ki society ki saari larliyaan jaan boojh kar raat ko walk pe nikalti hain?🤣
ohh come on di shadow is handosme as well like his owner rather his best frnd
awww HC thinks shadow as his best companinon
how sweet of him

well who knows ab since everyone knws tht he may soon hv gf officially so tryng their best to use whtevr tym thy hav in hands bfr he officially belongs to grl🤣
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago