Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 43)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sooo sweet of u ash... mwaaah

ok now i have to trace da posts cz i cant seem to find da last post i made... jeez we'r goin jet speed on dis FC. harshu's effect has affected us Party Party Party

naa not HC's effect but after effects of our lazinessSleepyROFLROFL
sab abhi sokar uthe tht ki we have a targetROFLROFL

shshhh dont shout ash cz sam would hear and poke me hard cz i tend to put da blame on HC so very cunningly and sooner than later im gonna get blasted from her for sure ROFL ROFL

ok i give up... i cant scroll through pages...

harshuuu... come soon on tv our handsome hunk Day Dreaming im drownin here cz my tv screen is all soona soona without ur face Day Dreaming

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Ab since I satrted the topic and teased ypu guys with his one pic thought of killing with othersROFLROFL whwere is sam and abby from whom these can be fatalROFLROFL

Cutness personfied

Nervousness crept upto her neck, OMG Onu is her husband now like with full rights oneBlushingBlushingROFLROFL

awkwardness so very beaiutifully potryaedStar

stranger in his own roomEmbarrassed

best friends, knows each other in and out yet so unknown to each other

Been here quite many times, lived here more than her room yet so confused what to do next

Right from childhood balbbered anything and everything in front of her yet now have to think to start the conversation

Finally collected the courage and broke the slience

Her best friend, her love, her husband yet so reluctant to go near to him, rather so shy

Broke the silence but still doesn;t know how to continue

His love, his wife sitting beside him still feeling so out of place

So confused at the play of time, what they were, what they have become, where they were and where they have come

Finally got something to say to discuss, milkROFLROFL

Trying to comprehend what Taani wants to say

Milk? yeahh ohkkk, sounded very strange at firstROFLROFL

Edited by SunShine_A - 07 May 2011 at 10:00am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
and yes finally got something to postROFL and guess what I postedCool

Main reason gfor loving TL was the brilliant work of script of trying the show the gradual change in a relation

And the way HarshIya did justice with the script and pumped life in that is something no1 could have ever done or even reached nearyby to this

so happy that BT chose HarshIya as leads against all odds coz HC is perfectionist no doubt bt no1 could have ever done Taani with so finacee like AK or I douybt nearyby to it
and such refreshing chemistry with HC
and whole new roller cosater ride for audiences
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Nadz di: Love all your creations...HC looks sooo Day Dreaming in all his pics and the one where he's in water Oh man *dead* he looks sooo HOT Blushing

@Ashlesha: NO no no nooo! you just didn't post up HC pics! Now how will I revise!!! and OMG mee 2 i think HC carries of the white kurta pajama very elegantly...and ufff those eyes > they express every emotion so wellDay Dreaming...he wore the white kurta and pajama as prem and as anuraag but everytime he looks different and its your bro's kamaal that makes the kurta look good!Wink

*shakes herself out of HC dreamand* needs to get back to revisingROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!! 

oye sam's on a roll Party loved it dost!! my fav also da left pic...
ahhh prem babu Day Dreaming

ok me gonna post my siggies now... 
Hey Nadzz thanks!

This is just an amateur's work not like urs! so you have to excuse me LOL

That was not Prem babu but HC himself ROFL.. i know it was for SPA title song but still it was HC himself ROFLROFLROFLROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@Nadz di: Love all your creations...HC looks sooo Day Dreaming in all his pics and the one where he's in water Oh man *dead* he looks sooo HOT Blushing

@Ashlesha: NO no no nooo! you just didn't post up HC pics! Now how will I revise!!! and OMG mee 2 i think HC carries of the white kurta pajama very elegantly...and ufff those eyes > they express every emotion so wellDay Dreaming...he wore the white kurta and pajama as prem and as anuraag but everytime he looks different and its your bro's kamaal that makes the kurta look good!Wink

*shakes herself out of HC dreamand* needs to get back to revisingROFL
yeahh I know it was only HC who made screen presence of Onu so so dfrnt from Prem
I mean when thy gvn same thing like this kurta pajama not onvce I felt tht I have seen him before in this

yeahh I agree he used to look dashing as Prem in white kurta especially 08 one later in 09 aftr leap he gain so much of weight but tht looked fine coz he was a fther of kid like 6 years daughter's fatherLOLLOLLOLLOL

And also Prem's kurta was plain while Onu had this design on front chest part on either side of buttonsLOLLOLLOLLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

yeahhh I know I can nvr hate him or his stuffs but I do hate fr making me love and admire him so muchROFL
yeahhh I know and I was like hold it
is this HC like actually fitness freak HC
ise kya huya, his double chin is also visibnle
he had double chin
biut hats off how quickly he lost weight as well, inj promos he was fine, i mn not chubby but thn as paagal Onu he was so lean

yeahhh bye sam
will catch up laterLOLLOLLOL
Yes after loving him so much u hating him is normal ROFLROFLROFLROFLEven I "hate" for doing this to me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

No doubt about it... it is so easy to make out when he has been lazy and not going to the gym ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

@bold
absolutely 200% agree with u on dis one hon... he does stands apart amidst all stars!!! 
anybody can fake anythin but harshu doesn't fake himself to grab attention which is a great quality i love abt him...

recently karan kundra posted dis on twitter:  

kkundra Karan Kundra 
Spoke to harshad today after a long time! Feels nice when u talk to people who are genuine and good hearted!... 
23 Apr Favorite Retweet Reply
See this is what I love about this guy!

Thanks for this Nadz... some news from somewhere.. helps us survive another day!Embarrassed

Go to top