Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* (Page 40)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Everyone !!!

I agree with both of you !!! If that reality show is scripted with bad politics and drama...so Harshad please dont take it...we can wait for you to come in some other good serial/reality show but not in such fake shows !!!!!

I really hate these shows now !!!!

ANyway I want Harshad to do some dancing reality show...it would be fun to watch him there !!!!

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Good Morning Everyone !!!

I agree with both of you !!! If that reality show is scripted with bad politics and drama...so Harshad please dont take it...we can wait for you to come in some other good serial/reality show but not in such fake shows !!!!!

I really hate these shows now !!!!

ANyway I want Harshad to do some dancing reality show...it would be fun to watch him there !!!!

Hello Alina,

And what makes u think that dancing shows me politics ya drama nahi hota hai!Confused

They are all scripted!

Harshad we support u in whatever u take up!
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hello Alina,

And what makes u think that dancing shows me politics ya drama nahi hota hai!Confused

They are all scripted!

Harshad we support u in whatever u take up!

Hey sam !!
I didn't knew that !!!
Anyway Harshad, whatever you do you fans(especially the one at FC ;) ) will support you !!!! God bless you !!!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Hey sam !!
I didn't knew that !!!
Anyway Harshad, whatever you do you fans(especially the one at FC ;) ) will support you !!!! God bless you !!!
I think recently one dance show got over which sushant singh rajput was part of and everyone was screaming their lungs off that he should have  won but it seems he did not... and some other guy won it.. I think SSR was used bcoz he and his GF were part of it and they were used to increase TRPs... so it is true for all reality shows!

But if harshad ki dil ghanti rings for this... then i will just support it even if it means seeing being someone other than himself and doing all that drama... bcoz if others can do it then he can also ... as he is part of the same industry. Though he has always stood out from the rest of them... he might just stand out in this one as well Star
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hey sam !!
I didn't knew that !!!
I think recently one dance show got over which sushant singh rajput was part of and everyone was screaming their lungs off that he should have  won but it seems he did not... and some other guy won it.. I think SSR was used bcoz he and his GF were part of it and they were used to increase TRPs... so it is true for all reality shows!

But if harshad ki dil ghanti rings for this... then i will just support it even if it means seeing being someone other than himself and doing all that drama... bcoz if others can do it then he can also ... as he is part of the same industry. Though he has always stood out from the rest of them... he might just stand out in this one as well Star

I totally agree with you Sam !!!! He have always been the unique one...so yeah if he takes this serial or any other reality show (where there is nothing like reality) He will stand out in that one also and that's forsure...but here I have this query...i have seen in many reality shows...one contestant who is not able to do all that drama and stuff( i want to use some other word for it, but you know we can't use such words over here...lolxx) is eliminated soon...I dont want Harshad to get eliminated  !!! If he deserves to win it...then please win it !!!!
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I dunno if I will watch the show or not fr HC coz as much as love and support HC, these politics make me feel sick and thn running commentary from my mum
kya laga rakha hain
hata ise
kya karte
and all

so I don't think i will watch tht ever on regular basis
frankly I don't want him in any reality show, he just doen't fit in them, he doesn't fit in politics
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
we all so beshramsROFLROFL everytime we res a spot in FC and leaves tht res onlyROFL no1 in last FC editd her spot  i thought only I am is kaamchor but naaa full HCians brigade is kaamchorROFL
VandyP IF-Stunnerz
VandyP
VandyP

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

we all so beshramsROFLROFL everytime we res a spot in FC and leaves tht res onlyROFL no1 in last FC editd her spot  i thought only I am is kaamchor but naaa full HCians brigade is kaamchorROFL

u r the only kaamchorTongue
i unreserved...sam unreserved...maha will and nads will...
only u'll be leftLOLLOLLOL

Go to top