Harshad Chopda FC: *you're mine* - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

omg only 3 pages to go...
u guys have almost finished da FC πŸ˜†

king chopda?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ sam & alina, u girls have gone nuts

What Nadz...you have to admit it...over here we all treat him as a King and this FC is like his kingdom !!! 

So Long Live King Harshad !!!

omg only 3 pages to go...
u guys have almost finished da FC πŸ˜†

king chopda?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ sam & alina, u girls have gone nuts
Dont u dare... call me nuts now I am the captain of the ship u are sailing in...remember? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£... it was alina who wanted to confer him the title of the King! I just wanted to know how it sounds... πŸ˜›... Only the Queen can confer such titles and in our case since vandy has waited for 3 years... lets make her the queen and she can decide if HC should become the King πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

abbyyy πŸ€—  just hi?!?! dats all?!?!?! so unfair πŸ˜ˆ
well i envy my sis cz her b day falls in may... she somehow always gets confused with harshu & salman (DID) he think dese two are one guy πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Nadz di πŸ€—
what to do...so caught up with exams! but after exams pakka will be here for longer discussionsπŸ˜ƒ
Just came back from my first exam...phew its done! 8 more to go now!

she gets confused between harshu and salman(DID) πŸ˜² OMG these 2 one guy ?!!? πŸ€£
Naaah Harshu is way cooler!😎

I was never so happy to know that my B-day is on 18th may but when i knew HC's B-day I was like eeek right next to him! and since then i love my birthdate!😳

God Bless HC
@alina
hmm... ur logic is taken πŸ˜† harshu's kingdom and he, himself as da king πŸ˜ πŸ˜ teek hai teek hai chalega...

@sam
jeez ur sailing pretty high with alina's logic πŸ€£ πŸ€£
so harshu's da king & vandy's da queen, wat are v?!?! their house elves?!?!? 

may hurn protect us!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Nadz di πŸ€—
what to do...so caught up with exams! but after exams pakka will be here for longer discussionsπŸ˜ƒ
Just came back from my first exam...phew its done! 8 more to go now!

she gets confused between harshu and salman(DID) πŸ˜² OMG these 2 one guy ?!!? πŸ€£
Naaah Harshu is way cooler!😎

I was never so happy to know that my B-day is on 18th may but when i knew HC's B-day I was like eeek right next to him! and since then i love my birthdate!😳

God Bless HC

ooopsy i totally forgot abt ur exams πŸ˜• pls dont take any notice im dory da fish 
study hard bachchi and all da best for ur exams!!!!!!!!!!!

yup my sis in a wacko much worse than me... πŸ˜†
kya?!?! ur b day is on 18th?!?! yaaay another party for us!!!!!!! u lucky girl...
Originally posted by sam123_0

Dont u dare... call me nuts now I am the captain of the ship u are sailing in...remember? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£... it was alina who wanted to confer him the title of the King! I just wanted to know how it sounds... πŸ˜›... Only the Queen can confer such titles and in our case since vandy has waited for 3 years... lets make her the queen and she can decide if HC should become the King πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Vandy di queen?? Hello I'm still there...I'm sorry Vandy di I wont let you get this ...lolxxx
So I decided him to be "The King"...and his name really sounds cool with King in it !! "The King Harshad"...
maine toh kuch bola bhi nahi
i never said i'm queenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yes...i'm leading this queueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
god bless harshad😊
chill dere alina πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

waise bhi, from wat i'v heard, a king is allowed to have as many wives as he likes so we all can be queens πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ but i wanna be called a princess more than a queen cz queen always reminds me of old Elizabeth πŸ€£ and i really dont like her πŸ€£  πŸ€£
Well di dont worry you can not block me..i'm that much tall...lolxxx...
And nadz...you just have to find a way to look younger !! lolxxx

what crazyyy fans Harshad have...i'm proud to be the one !!! 
King Harshad Rocks !!
nah im young... remember 20 is new 15 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

well said alina, we'r bunch of maniacs πŸ€ͺ harshu has no idea wat he's in for πŸ€£ πŸ€£ wish i ws in india so i could stalk him down in mumbai streets πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£