BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi minaz &  hina πŸ€— πŸ€—
haaappy b day girls!!!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!

I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously Prem❀️😍
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

excuse me !!😲 I didnt get thatπŸ˜•...Harshad for Vandy di?? yeh kab hua??? and is mein mein kahan hoon???? Sorry I can't let Harshad go with Vandy di...remember he is already there with me in Venus????

Premmm...so many actors have played characters named as Prem...but to be honest when I think of Prem...only Harshad(okay Salman Khan of Mein ne Pyaar kiya) do come in my mind !!!!!! but still I stick with Harshad as Prem !!! lolxxx prem is a perfect guy !!!! *dreams*...that can only exists in dreams *dreams again*...lolxxx

hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet πŸ˜

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hop into da queue jaanu... vandy's been hogging da top spot of da queue for da last 3 years or so therefore, there's no way she's takin a step backwards for our sake πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@bold
aww dats sooo sweet πŸ˜

to me prem is larger than life and reminds me of srk in k3g; adopted son who loves his mom more than anybody else... 

i still remember when i first watched prem, i had a tough time placing harshu cz i ws bit clueless abt indian actors back then. after a while i finally realized dat he's da same guy from ambar dhara; which i watched few epis & stopped watchin when his character ws changed to dat ali guy

@Red: Hello !!!! I'm the oldest member over here right now !!!!!! And in that case...sorry vandy di...I just cant step back !!!!!  lolxxx

Well you wont believe I didn't recognized Harshad that Harshad is the same guy who played Akshat !!!! I too have seen few episodes of AD and stopped watching it when Harshad left...and when I saw him in kis desh I just went gaga over him and one day my Mami told me that he is the same guy who played Akshat before...and i was shocked !!! lolxxx
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

Hey Guys Just dropping by to say a Hi to all HCians

so one day left! and then partyyy πŸ₯³

Happy birthday Minaz and Hina πŸ₯³, Hope you have a great day and May God Bless you with lots of happiness and care

well I'm not really jealous of you guys cause I also share my birthday month with HC!😍

God Bless HC and all HCians😊

abbyyy πŸ€—  just hi?!?! dats all?!?!?! so unfair πŸ˜ˆ
well i envy my sis cz her b day falls in may... she somehow always gets confused with harshu & salman (DID) he think dese two are one guy πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiya HCians,

Howdy all?(This is for Nadzz who keeps addressing me as Captain Sam.. .I have no idea as to why 😳 but I still like it🀣)

Oh we have bday girls today minaz &  hina... Wish you both a very happy birthday!

I wish tomorrow we get to see new HC footage! Oh HC please please dont deprive us of this one pleasure which we have been waiting since 2nd April 2011!
BIackSwan thumbnail

check this VM...Vandy di made it long time back...on my request...on Premeer !! i know most of you already have seen it !!! but still I'm posting it...sorry di I didn't asked you before... posting it !!!

I forgot how to post a video over here so check this link...and I can bet on this that you will again fall in love with Premeer...and obviously Prem❀️😍

ayooo cant view utube here at office tnx to lame IT division πŸ€¬
will def watch it once i go home sweets... well it's vandy's na?!? so needless to say it will luk just perfect πŸ˜ i must nag her to make a premeer one for me πŸ˜
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Hiya HCians,

Howdy all?(This is for Nadzz who keeps addressing me as Captain Sam.. .I have no idea as to why 😳 but I still like it🀣)

Oh we have bday girls today minaz &  hina... Wish you both a very happy birthday!

I wish tomorrow we get to see new HC footage! Oh HC please please dont deprive us of this one pleasure which we have been waiting since 2nd April 2011!

yaaay my captain sam's finally here πŸ€— 
let's get into our mission bachchi πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

psst: hope ur ready with ur siggies for tomoro?!?!
BIackSwan thumbnail

@Red: Hello !!!! I'm the oldest member over here right now !!!!!! And in that case...sorry vandy di...I just cant step back !!!!!  lolxxx

Well you wont believe I didn't recognized Harshad that Harshad is the same guy who played Akshat !!!! I too have seen few episodes of AD and stopped watching it when Harshad left...and when I saw him in kis desh I just went gaga over him and one day my Mami told me that he is the same guy who played Akshat before...and i was shocked !!! lolxxx

dont even bother fightin for da first spot alina cz vandy'l strangle ur neck πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ok so im bit better than u then. i didn't know his name but remembered his face durin ambar dhara and ws glued to prem as a result... i still remembr hw much i loved prem's stripy shirts those days... and his short hair awww...  i mean prem 2008 πŸ˜†

prem 2009 ws even more dashing ahhh my dil goes mmm... mmm... mmm...
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yaaay my captain sam's finally here πŸ€— 
let's get into our mission bachchi πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

psst: hope ur ready with ur siggies for tomoro?!?!

Oye ya tho captain mat bana ya phir bachchi mat bol 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I cant be a bachchi captain now can I 😳

Well mission for today is all set... but I wonder if we will have the new FC ready and also we will have to wait for ppl to reserve their places so maybe we cant chat as much as I want to 😑 oh damn! I was all set to do HC blabbering today 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Haila you remember telling me to make siggies and you are waiting for them... I told you not to πŸ˜†... well lets see I will try to get some but I hope I wont disappoint you